Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Hi All...please suggest the ongoing rates for Spaze Privy (1755 sqft unit)

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
      Yes, the buyers agreement says that the area is provisional and can change as per actual position at the time of possession. It is all in favour of the builder. The only point we can fight on is that how they can offer permissive possession and claim final payment when the OC is not received. There is no mention of permissive possession in the agreement. However, Spaze is getting an undertaking signed while taking permissive possession which absolves them from all responsibility about construction deficiencies and any claims later on. So from Spaze pong if view everything is" Heads I gain, tails you lose"
      It is illegal to offer possession without getting OC from concerned authorities.Customers can refuse taking possession of an incomplete flat for which OC is not yet received.
      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Dear All, Any update on the consideration being sought by Builder on account of 10% increase in area? Is there any meeting scheduled to sort out the matter, I plan to join if any. Any update will be appreciated.

Regards
        Vivek

Comment

Originally posted by n3s3k2
          Hi,

I am looking to purchase 1 apartment in and around Sohna road for end use. I currently stay on Sohna road on rent. If you are interested to sell your flat, please PM me.

Thanks

Have you finalised something or still exploring possibilities?

Comment

Does anyone know if builder is paying the delay penalty?

Comment

Yes they are paying upto the date of letter of final notice which was dec 13.

Comment

Hi All,

Need an assurance talk with someone who has a property in spaze privy. will help me finalize my view to buy the property. can anyone of the verteral members [Krish, Captain Yadav, Mr Rathore etc..] share their numbers / email ids over personal message?

Regards,
                Rahul Malpani

Comment

Has anybody shifted?

Hi all

I wanted to know if anybody has shifted into spaze privy. Also are the common utilities like gym pool ready ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi All, What is the resale price going here?

Comment

[QUOTE=Malpani;1135039]Hi All,

Need an assurance talk with someone who has a property in spaze privy. will help me finalize my view to buy the property. can anyone of the verteral members [Krish, Captain Yadav, Mr Rathore etc..] share their numbers / email ids over personal message?

Regards,
                      Rahul Malpani[/QUOTE
                      Hi Rahul, sorry for replying late. I was not logging on to IREF for quite some time as there is a separate group of owners who are discussing issues actively. I don't know if you have already finalized a deal. Some People have already moved into their apartments or rented them out while more are in the offing. The fact is that builder has yet to receive OC but people have been coerced to take so called Permissive Possession. Certain facilities are still to be provided but many owners needed to move in and agreed to take such possession.
                      Last edited May 23 2014, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X