Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

    Originally posted by ip3bhk View Post
    Hi All, What is the resale price going here?
    Hi, the current resale price is over Rs 7000 psf plus IDC EDC PLS CAR PARK, CLUB CHARGES etc.

    Comment


    • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

      Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
      Hi Rahul, sorry for replying late. I was not logging on to IREF for quite some time as there is a separate group of owners who are discussing issues actively. I don't know if you have already finalized a deal. Some People have already moved into their apartments or rented them out while more are in the offing. The fact is that builder has yet to receive OC but people have been coerced to take so called Permissive Possession. Certain facilities are still to be provided but many owners needed to move in and agreed to take such possession.
      Hi Krishbharti - Please suggest which is the other group & how can I join it...Regards

      Comment


      • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

        Dear All...Have couple of queries:

        1. Wanted to check if the project has gas pipeline? Can't see it in any of the snaps or specification documents.
        2. Any clue of how many families have moved in.
        3. Has Spaze got OC for the project


        Cheers!!!

        Comment


        • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

          Originally posted by smashingvick View Post
          Dear All...Have couple of queries:

          1. Wanted to check if the project has gas pipeline? Can't see it in any of the snaps or specification documents.
          2. Any clue of how many families have moved in.
          3. Has Spaze got OC for the project


          Cheers!!!
          I heard from a broker that OC is still awaited but 35 families have already moved in!

          Comment


          • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

            Thanks Shane 13. ..any clue on my other query on gas pipeline?

            Comment


            • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

              Hi Guys,
              Does anyone has any idea of the DEPTH of the SWIMMING POOL in Spaze 72. Is it a 4 ft flat pool or a 4-7 ft inclined pool.
              I need this information urgently, would appreciate if anyone can pass marketing team's contact nos.

              Regards,
              Himrathore

              Comment


              • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                Originally posted by himrathore View Post
                Hi Guys,
                Does anyone has any idea of the DEPTH of the SWIMMING POOL in Spaze 72. Is it a 4 ft flat pool or a 4-7 ft inclined pool.
                I need this information urgently, would appreciate if anyone can pass marketing team's contact nos.

                Regards,
                Himrathore
                Sorry, no clue. But, interesting query. You must be really into swimming

                Comment


                • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon



                  Originally posted by shane13 View Post
                  Sorry, no clue. But, interesting query. You must be really into swimming

                  Comment


                  • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                    Can someone please comment upon the construction quality of the project -

                    - Make and Quality of floor Tiles
                    - Make and Quality of Electrical Switches
                    - Make and Quality of Bath Fittings
                    - How is overall Construction Quality
                    - If AC is provided. Then which Brand of AC's are used

                    Comment


                    • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                      Hi..

                      Dear all...please suggest if the project has gas pipeline.

                      Also, please reply to queries of manujmohla above. Even I am interested in the replies . Pasting queries below again:

                      Can someone please comment upon the construction quality of the project -

                      - Make and Quality of floor Tiles
                      - Make and Quality of Electrical Switches
                      - Make and Quality of Bath Fittings
                      - How is overall Construction Quality
                      - If AC is provided. Then which Brand of AC's are used
                      - Maintenance support from Spaze as they don't have any experience in residential property
                      - Any clue on when registration will be done

                      Also, any suggestions/ reference for interiors?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X