Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

I would have loved to exit but it's not that easy to do as it is to say..... it will include transactional cost, cost for searching a new project and most importantly lot of time....am anyways planning to shift out from here in another 2 3 month and put it on rent now.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Friends, what is the latest on OC.

Comment

Dear Spaze Memebers......I am planning to take flat on rent in this society, i have read some of the thread in thirs forum and seems it is not very good project to live......please help me to take the decision.

Comment

any update appreciated....and help me to take decision

Comment

Mr.Om, well, as you know, problems are always there in any new society and the builders take their own time to remedy the same. As of now, many families are living in the society, my own apartment is also let out. The RWA is regularly taking up the problems with the maintenance agency and are following it up on regular basis.i hope situation will improve soon. Decision of course is yours.

Comment

Thanks for your input and agree with you

Comment

Hey Krish, hope you still remember me, was inactive for some time.

You mentioned about RWA, but as per my understanding flats have not been registered. So how did you managed to register a RWA?

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                  Mr.Om, well, as you know, problems are always there in any new society and the builders take their own time to remedy the same. As of now, many families are living in the society, my own apartment is also let out. The RWA is regularly taking up the problems with the maintenance agency and are following it up on regular basis.i hope situation will improve soon. Decision of course is yours.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
                    Hey Krish, hope you still remember me, was inactive for some time.

You mentioned about RWA, but as per my understanding flats have not been registered. So how did you managed to register a RWA?
                    Mr. Himrathore this is an ad hoc RWA which is following up with Spaze any problems/ grievances that they have. The RWA is not registered.

Comment

Ok that sounds good, one more question is this RWA elected through polls or these are self nominated members. Asking this as we are also in same boat and trying to see how others are approaching this matter in vicinity.

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                      Mr. Himrathore this is an ad hoc RWA which is following up with Spaze any problems/ grievances that they have. The RWA is not registered.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X