Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Mr. Himrathore , I think they all got together and asked the more active members to take charge . The residents hold functions like holi festival, Lohri etc and the association manages that after collecting funds from participants. Since I am not living there, I am not fully aware

Comment

Oh ok, sounds good. Although I was hoping that Spaze residents might have framed RWA already.

Comment

Any updates on the OC, did Spaze received it yet. As I was informed that Spaze don't have it yet?

Comment

You are right, OC has not been received. I understand that HUDA has made a rule that unless govt water supply is provided in the area, OC will not be given. I don't know how long it will take.

Comment

It can take anywhere from 4-10 months, considering the current situations. And hope you are aware that residing without OC can potentially create problems for the residents.

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
            You are right, OC has not been received. I understand that HUDA has made a rule that unless govt water supply is provided in the area, OC will not be given. I don't know how long it will take.

Comment

Does anyone know how to get Non-encumbrance certificate for this property? I require it for loan against PF. This is one of the mandatory documents to be given.

Comment

Plz suggest me for a buying flat in spaze privy.....is it a good buy?
                Last edited June 25 2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Plz members throw some light on buying spaze privy.....
                  Last edited June 25 2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

My view is its a gud property to invest in looking from location prospective...Nirvana Country2 is also on the same road as Spaze Privy...construction quality also is fair... issues are no OC till now even if peiple are staying in this for last 1.5 years and no govt water supply.....the issues are interlinked and should get sorted soon.

Comment

Suggestion plz...... Spaze privy72 vs vaika city 49
                      Which one is better RTM option .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X