Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #41

    #41

    Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

    A broker indicated a rate of 6300 for unloaded and 6600 for a loaded apartment but he said he will confirm later after checking with sellers. Other charges viz car parking, Plc , club membership, IFMS are in addition..thus a loaded apartment may cost well over 1.1cr.then the problem of proper road is still there. I am quite confused between unitech residences and spaze privy. A 3 bhk measuring 1545 sq ft in tower B nearing possession will cost 8300 psf., and in tower A the rate is being quoted as 8000 psf.total cost goes in the range of 1.3 cr. it looks the financers have a nexus and have created an artificial rate hike. If buyers stop responding, the rates will slide down. After all how long can they hold the properties.! Anyways, I find the discussion in the forums quite useful. Will look forward to reactions from members. Thanks

    Comment

    • #42

      #42

      Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

      Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
      A broker indicated a rate of 6300 for unloaded and 6600 for a loaded apartment but he said he will confirm later after checking with sellers. Other charges viz car parking, Plc , club membership, IFMS are in addition..thus a loaded apartment may cost well over 1.1cr.then the problem of proper road is still there. I am quite confused between unitech residences and spaze privy. A 3 bhk measuring 1545 sq ft in tower B nearing possession will cost 8300 psf., and in tower A the rate is being quoted as 8000 psf.total cost goes in the range of 1.3 cr. it looks the financers have a nexus and have created an artificial rate hike. If buyers stop responding, the rates will slide down. After all how long can they hold the properties.! Anyways, I find the discussion in the forums quite useful. Will look forward to reactions from members. Thanks
      krishbharti jee!!!

      this is a fact that we all have known since ages... but it is very difficult to wait for a slide while you are a genuine end user!!! Buyer has to respond ...aaj nahi to kal... plus market is full of greedy investors having sufficient funds to pluck opportunities even 100 rupees/psft lower than market price... shayad bhao ko neeche abb lokpal hi leke aayega!!!
      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

      Comment

      • #43

        #43

        Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

        Friends, is there no separate thread on spaze privy sector 72 gurgaon? I am not able to locate in the list of threads that appear. They mostly mention spaze in sectors 84 and 93 etc.

        Comment

        • #44

          #44

          Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

          Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
          krishbharti jee!!!

          this is a fact that we all have known since ages... but it is very difficult to wait for a slide while you are a genuine end user!!! Buyer has to respond ...aaj nahi to kal... plus market is full of greedy investors having sufficient funds to pluck opportunities even 100 rupees/psft lower than market price... shayad bhao ko neeche abb lokpal hi leke aayega!!!
          Aap theek keh rahe hain par is game ma genuine buyer pis Jata hai. I was willing to strike a deal at 7900 psf for an apartment and suddenly the broker said that seller has jacked up the price, and that we will get me a better apartment in same block at 8100. Then he urges me to do the meeting at the earliest or else I will lose the opportunity. These are pressure tactics. I am going to tell him that I am not disparate and shall wait for a realistic deal.

          Comment

          • #45

            #45

            Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
            Aap theek keh rahe hain par is game ma genuine buyer pis Jata hai. I was willing to strike a deal at 7900 psf for an apartment and suddenly the broker said that seller has jacked up the price, and that we will get me a better apartment in same block at 8100. Then he urges me to do the meeting at the earliest or else I will lose the opportunity. These are pressure tactics. I am going to tell him that I am not disparate and shall wait for a realistic deal.
            sir

            I do not know the prevailing prices in this development but yeah.. these are common tactics employed by brokers/financers in gurgaon to jack up prices of a unit and indirectly, increase the rates of the whole project by citing last resale price... I think you should survey the market... Get an idea of the prevailing price.. decide that what would be your offer price and then sit on that price....you may budge 50--100 rupees psft if other parameters are really good... Do keep in mind that the price that you are going to offer should be the fair prevalent price.. if thats not the case, you will keep waiting... !!

            All the best
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

            Comment

            • #46

              #46

              Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

              Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
              A broker indicated a rate of 6300 for unloaded and 6600 for a loaded apartment but he said he will confirm later after checking with sellers. Other charges viz car parking, Plc , club membership, IFMS are in addition..thus a loaded apartment may cost well over 1.1cr.then the problem of proper road is still there. I am quite confused between unitech residences and spaze privy. A 3 bhk measuring 1545 sq ft in tower B nearing possession will cost 8300 psf., and in tower A the rate is being quoted as 8000 psf.total cost goes in the range of 1.3 cr. it looks the financers have a nexus and have created an artificial rate hike. If buyers stop responding, the rates will slide down. After all how long can they hold the properties.! Anyways, I find the discussion in the forums quite useful. Will look forward to reactions from members. Thanks
              The price broker is quoting is the market price. I have done a home loan in privy for 6400 bsp last month.

              The problem with gurgaon is that there are people willing to pay. Sohna road is not affordable anymore. If you want affordable housing then go to the newer sectors. Privy is the best value for money as i see it. The prices wont come down because almost all the money is gone so the seller is not in a hurry to sell. They can keep it till the possession. By the time possession happens expect an appreciation of 20-30%.
              As i said i am not a fan of unitech looking at the current situation. Expect delays in posession with unitech.
              Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

              Comment

              • #47

                #47

                Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                Spaze privy

                The project is really progressing fast and it looks the builder will be able to deliver in about 6 months. The penalty clause is already on so they won't like to delay further. The only negative about this project is the drain closeby. I hope the big builders in this area will definitely do something to fix the drain else it could be a nuisance in future. I don't know if any members have some information about fixing this drain. Would appreciate if anyone can throw light even though I have made up my mind to buy one apartment in this project.

                Comment

                • #48

                  #48

                  Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                  I was told by Spaze that the drain and road will be fixed by Spaze and Vipul together. Vipul has villas and floors hear by. One driving factor is that this is Spaze's first residential project and they have a lot lying on this one. If thay deliver this good then their brand value will be maintained.
                  Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

                  Comment

                  • #49

                    #49

                    Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by rishabh2u View Post
                    I was told by Spaze that the drain and road will be fixed by Spaze and Vipul together. Vipul has villas and floors hear by. One driving factor is that this is Spaze's first residential project and they have a lot lying on this one. If thay deliver this good then their brand value will be maintained.
                    That is a good news.the quality of work seems good. The area is already inhabited and if everything goes well, spaze should give possession in 6 months. Rentals in this area may be low initially till things settle down.hoping for the best.

                    Comment

                    • #50

                      #50

                      Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                      That is a good news.the quality of work seems good. The area is already inhabited and if everything goes well, spaze should give possession in 6 months. Rentals in this area may be low initially till things settle down.hoping for the best.
                      So did u buy in Privy ?
                      As soon as possession (1 yr in my view) is offered expect the price to hit 8000psq ft.
                      Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X