Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Well, I am hopeful of closing the negotiation in a couple of days and I do hope that the property appreciates as predicted by you. Thanks dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
      Well, I am hopeful of closing the negotiation in a couple of days and I do hope that the property appreciates as predicted by you. Thanks dear.
      Friends any news about fixing the drain in vicinity of spaze and other projects in sector 72 ?

Comment

Somebody mentioned that there is a cremation ground close by. Could anyone throw light on this?

Comment

Never heard about it. Even if there is its definitely not visible which probably means its not there
          Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

Comment

Cremation ground near spaze

I think you are right. Perhaps it is mentioned in the 2025 master plan and may not come at all. By the way, Spaze has towers A to H, which will be offered for possession first and which are better to choose for 2 bhk plus study (1600 sqft? ). Some guys mentioned towers F and G?

Comment

I think C D E are the good ones as they are east facing.

Comment

Originally posted by rishabh2u View Post
                I think C D E are the good ones as they are east facing.
                Actually, the 1600 sq ft units are park facing and present a good view of sohna road.if c d e are east facing then F ang G are north facing. I am not sure which side of the block should be taken as the east facing side as I don't have the layout map with north direction marked. But both east and north directions are acceptable vastly wise. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

You should go and see for your self. Sitevisit.

Comment

O ya, I did find a map showing north on the layout plan of the towers and as you said, C D E are east facing and F and G are North facing. My offer is in tower G. Anyways, I hope it should be ok. Thanks

Comment

Hi Friends,

I was looking for members of spaze privy sector 72 and i have landed here. I have a unit in Tower H. The construction is good as compared to many builders. Spaze insiders also tell that Super Area is close to 78% which is high considering other builders.

There is no cremation ground. The drain will be fixed and i have never found it to be filled with filth or overflowing during rainy days.

I am end user so rates or appreciation does not matter though i guess on possession it will quote in the range 8500-9000 considering nothing is available below 7500-8000 close to this property currently.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X