I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends, any news about possession of spaze towers sec 72? On my last visit 2 weeks back it appeared that towers F n G are being finished first. Could anybody update me on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about the possession.
    Most people have not received the demand letter for flooring. Also penalty clause has kicked in. Has anyone received money from Spaze ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi2010
    Not sure on TDS currently... will check.
    I have a query wrt to the penalty clause.
    I took the spaze unit in resale and the first buyer agreement dates back to Dec 2008. Considering 3 years possession and 6 months grace, does that mean that builder will pay me penalty clause of Rs.5x Area from July 2012 till the possession is given.

You will be eligible for the penalty clause money. Go and talk to the builder. I know people who are already asking for money from spaze.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi2010
    Today received demand for completion of flooring.Another annexure says that construction is ongoing at fast pace. Now at least i can expect possession by Dec end for fully loaded units as well.

Hi Ravi ji,
    I am also one of the buyers in this project. Looks, possession should start in 6 months.How do u rate it both from end user as well as appreciation point of view. I am mainly worried about the nala in close vicinity. What is your personal opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Krish,

Yup possession will be given by Dec at most for all towers except A, A1. They have really picked the construction pace in last 2 months.

I am end user so appreciation does not matter.But yes it should quote nothing less than 8500-9000 by possession.
    Have you really seen that naala or do u really call that naala- it is very small and there is nothing much in it. Forget about it , it will be fixed by vipul and spaze.

Regarding penalty cause have not spoken but builders adjust it during possession for the delay during F&F. I also heard some builders are not giving stating the delay as HUDA water problem - very absurd. But spaze GM told me that they will pay the penalty for the delay - lets keep fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for quick update dear. Good that the drain will be fixed. I think, most of the allotees have paid nearly 90 to 95% by now, and builder will surely be in a hurry to expedite the left over work and give possession. Incidentally will it be possible to widen and re lay the present access road; right now the entry from sohna road is relatively narrow and full of pot holes/ undulations?
    CommentQuote
  • Today i went on site and saw the construction was in fullswing. 200 or so labourers on site. club house is being built, roads are being started, pop is being done in some towers. all in all good progress. The approach road however is still very bad. Sohna road has become very good.
    CommentQuote
  • I think they will repair the road after finishing the towers. Eldeco mansions tatvam villas nirvana country 2 are presently being reached from this road only.these builders will eventually do something about the road.hoping for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members, could anybody say something about locational advantage of different towers in spaze privy ?
    CommentQuote
  • Why is tata primanti just next door to spaze privy, so expensive? Could the specifications make so much difference?
    CommentQuote
  • Looks not many ppl are keen on discussing spaze
    CommentQuote
  • Relax krish.

This is the first residential project by spaze, so lot will depend on the delivery and final quality of the project. Their commercial projects on sohna road are very good and we can see them as very promising and upcoming builders.

I think there is not too many negative points about them and hence they are discussed less. Also this project is sold out and mostly end users are holding this.When i visited the site last month i met 4-5 families with their parents who had come to see the progress.

TATA Primantri is costly because tata brand sells at a premium even though the build quality might be similar.Similar is the case with Ireo, godrej,dlf, 3C etc
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ravi,It is always very reassuring to hear from you.hoping for the best and I believe our hopes will be fulfilled.
    CommentQuote
  • this project is BIG HOPE for many...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REgyan
    this project is BIG HOPE for many...

I think they have already collected 90 to 95% payment for most of the towers. That is what the broker told me thru whom I am buying in resale? Is it correct? If so, possession should be within next 6 months. Any comments?
    CommentQuote