I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
477 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends, I read in one of the threads that a builder cannot charge for parking separately. It is supposed to be included in bps.people have formed groups to fight and claim refund from the builders. Any info/clarifications on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Friends, I read in one of the threads that a builder cannot charge for parking separately. It is supposed to be included in bps.people have formed groups to fight and claim refund from the builders. Any info/clarifications on this?

Very strange that none of the members in this thread has commented upon this imp aspect!
    CommentQuote
  • Krish
    I have never heard anything like this from anyone. All the projects these days charge parking separately. Infact Spaze is also planning to sell extra spaces in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Rishabh ji , there is a separate thread on "refund of car parking" kindly take a look.
    CommentQuote
  • Krish please send a link
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rish,

can u plz elaborate selling of extra spaces?what exactly wil be these spaces in project...if u hv info....

Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • spaze may come with extra parking spaces/slots for sale in privy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REgyan
    Hi Rish,

can u plz elaborate selling of extra spaces?what exactly wil be these spaces in project...if u hv info....

Thnx

There is a sticky "Refund of Parking" just go through that pls. You need to type this under the search above and check the threads marked sticky, and you will find it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishabh2u
    Krish please send a link

Pls just type " refund of parking" under search and you will be able to locate this thread marked as sticky.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Pls just type "refund of Parking" under the search and you will find the details in this thread. It is marked " sticky". I don't know which other link you are talking about. I found the details only from that thread. I hope you will be able to locate.
    CommentQuote
  • The link is " Refund of Parking"
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, nobody has said anything about the status of possession of spaze privy.what is the latest status?
    CommentQuote
  • krish it seems you are interested in selling car park. As i understand you can only sell it if its registered separately. There are many societies where the car park is sold like in DLF RP1 and Ridgewood. Earlier on the parking spots were sold separately to flats hence there were 2 registries. Now its one registry for flat and parking so you cant sell separately. If you buy extra parking from builder then maybe a sale is possible.
    CommentQuote
  • No rishabh ji, u have misunderstood me. What I mean is that one car park space is part and parcel of the bsp and the builder should not charge for car park separately. People are asking for refund of car park charges.
    CommentQuote