I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Krish are you talking specifically about privy ? in my agreement and payment plan it states the parking price separately so obviously its not in BSP. How about your contract ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am buying in resale where the original owner has purchased a parking space, but my contention is that the builders are not supposed to charge separately for parking space, this should be included in bsp only. Builder may increase the bsp to recover the cost of parking. If you go through the thread on "refund of Parking" , you will be able to understand the whole thing.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends any info on possession of spaze privy sec 72 ?
    CommentQuote
  • status update (See attachments)

Hope krish likes this:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ravi for the update. Which tower these pictures pertain to. I have booked in tower F. Will they offer all towers for possession simultaneously or in stages?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi,

First PIC seems road (to Privy from sohna main road) getting constructed.
    Plz confirm....
    If yes....Gud news for stakeholders.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited last Sunday.

Key Points :-

* Tower D & E slowest work. So went inside E Block upto 5 stories and checked the tilling stage.
    * Fire fighting work was being checked on 4th floor. Tiles put up till 5th floor atleast. Kitchen pending. ( E Block )
    * Plaster work on the exterior being done in Tower E.
    * Electric wiring work complete, Main Board from Schinder Electric put up.
    * Concrete pavers being put up on ground.
    * Grills put up at almost all blocks on all floors, painting work on grills in progress.
    * Glass windows in F & G Block being installed, couple of floors already completed.
    * Club roof casted ( WOW what a structure). Will really look magnificant once completed.

Great News -

Approach road leading from Sohna Road to Spaze Tower (sector Road) was dug up and was being concreted. Partial work in progress especially at place where it was totally in mess.

To Krish - Except Tower A & A1, seems possession will be offered at the same time for all towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hope nxt holi celebration @Privy only........Happy Holi.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi2010
    Visited last Sunday.

Key Points :-

* Tower D & E slowest work. So went inside E Block upto 5 stories and checked the tilling stage.
    * Fire fighting work was being checked on 4th floor. Tiles put up till 5th floor atleast. Kitchen pending. ( E Block )
    * Plaster work on the exterior being done in Tower E.
    * Electric wiring work complete, Main Board from Schinder Electric put up.
    * Concrete pavers being put up on ground.
    * Grills put up at almost all blocks on all floors, painting work on grills in progress.
    * Glass windows in F & G Block being installed, couple of floors already completed.
    * Club roof casted ( WOW what a structure). Will really look magnificant once completed.

Great News -

Approach road leading from Sohna Road to Spaze Tower (sector Road) was dug up and was being concreted. Partial work in progress especially at place where it was totally in mess.

To Krish - Except Tower A & A1, seems possession will be offered at the same time for all towers.

Thanks Ravi. It's so very heartening. My guess that possession will be offered within 6 months shd be possible.as I understand, you are talking of Road from sohna road to spaze is being concreted. If so, it's a gr8 news. Is it possible to reach spaze towers from sohna road now in case I venture to make a visit? Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the latest bsp in reslae for a 1900 sqft flat
    CommentQuote
  • I think , it is about 6300 psf for unloaded and 6600 psf for loaded apartments .you may like to check with some dealers too.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok. Good time to pick up for end use
    CommentQuote
  • Checked in G tower yesterday.
    Lift gates are quite narrow & lift is also not looking like high end one.
    Not sure how heavy things lilke (Bed,Wardrobe )will go upper stories.
    CommentQuote
  • I think this may be passenger lift, for heavy goods they may have a bigger lift, though I am not sure but normally it should be like that. Is there only one lift or two? Incidentally, how is the approach now. As I understood the existing road is being concreted, is there an alternate route?
    CommentQuote
  • There are 2 passenger lifts per floor and one service lift.
    Regarding approach road, i guess there is only one road from sohna side.
    However when i spoke to the contractor, he said there will be one more approach road built from Tata Primantri side- maybe covering the small drain is part of the plan
    CommentQuote