Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

In Gurgaon all the builders have an agreement with the village. We all are staying on rented/bought apartments which were earlier villages only.
    Are you thinking that you will end up occupying a unit on a floor which is owned by village ...... very remote possibility.
    For this government has already through a notification have asked all builders to build EWS which is never occupied or is occupied by maids/helpers.
    Good news is that it seems there is genuine end user demand for this project which is already sold out. I used to receive a call from broker every week some one month back though now i have shunted all.
    Yesterday also i just enquired someone in spaze and he said that possession will be offered max by dec for all towers.
    Got clarity on penalty clause and spaze said that it starts from the day the first builder buyer agreement is made and confirmed that they will adjust penalty amount during the last F&F settlement on possession.... they have been very transparent till now and my experience has been very good with them
    Will check the ground reality at construction site next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
      In Gurgaon all the builders have an agreement with the village. We all are staying on rented/bought apartments which were earlier villages only.
      Are you thinking that you will end up occupying a unit on a floor which is owned by village ...... very remote possibility.
      For this government has already through a notification have asked all builders to build EWS which is never occupied or is occupied by maids/helpers.
      Good news is that it seems there is genuine end user demand for this project which is already sold out. I used to receive a call from broker every week some one month back though now i have shunted all.
      Yesterday also i just enquired someone in spaze and he said that possession will be offered max by dec for all towers.
      Got clarity on penalty clause and spaze said that it starts from the day the first builder buyer agreement is made and confirmed that they will adjust penalty amount during the last F&F settlement on possession.... they have been very transparent till now and my experience has been very good with them
      Will check the ground reality at construction site next week.
      There is difference between Builder out right buying from the villagers or having a collaboration.

What's wrong if Spaze clarifies on this issue and give list of flats given to the land owners.

Comment

I think, looking to all other projects around sohna road, spaze privy is a good bet

Comment

Yes, it's in advance stages of const and price is quite reasonable. I am also looking out in tower a or b for a relative

Comment

Today received demand for completion of flooring.Another annexure says that construction is ongoing at fast pace. Now at least i can expect possession by Dec end for fully loaded units as well.

Comment

Today received demand for completion of flooring.Another annexure says that construction is ongoing at fast pace. Now at least i can expect possession by Dec end for fully loaded units as well.
              Was wondering whether possession of all towers will be given together or they will give unloaded towers earlierb. The other issues are approach road, the nala closeby.i heard nala will be taken care of by the builders and the road to will be repaired to make a smooth access and that cremation ground is a future plan and may not come through at all.still there is no confirmation as yet on all these aspects.
              Strategically, unitech residences are much better located but then the prices are in the range of 8000 psf. So it all depends upon one"s pocket and ultimate comfort.Spaze is just less than a km off sohna road so malls and markets are not a problem. Hoping for the best. Have booked an apartment in Spaze mostly for end use purpose.

Comment

Friends, any news about possession of spaze towers sec 72? On my last visit 2 weeks back it appeared that towers F n G are being finished first. Could anybody update me on this.

Comment

Not sure about the possession.
                  Most people have not received the demand letter for flooring. Also penalty clause has kicked in. Has anyone received money from Spaze ?
                  Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

Comment

Not sure on TDS currently... will check.
                    I have a query wrt to the penalty clause.
                    I took the spaze unit in resale and the first buyer agreement dates back to Dec 2008. Considering 3 years possession and 6 months grace, does that mean that builder will pay me penalty clause of Rs.5x Area from July 2012 till the possession is given.
                    You will be eligible for the penalty clause money. Go and talk to the builder. I know people who are already asking for money from spaze.
                    Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

Comment

Hi Ravi ji,
                      I am also one of the buyers in this project. Looks, possession should start in 6 months.How do u rate it both from end user as well as appreciation point of view. I am mainly worried about the nala in close vicinity. What is your personal opinion?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X