Hi all, i have a budget of 60-65 lacs. unitech rsidncy 2 bhk is one option, small house 1100 sq.feet build up area possession next year by august vs vasant kunj e- block, 900 sq feet build up area ready to move in but hindrances like water/electricty is there as it is a new block of vasant kunj... both property area is small.... difference of 200 sq.feet ... both are coming for a price of 60-62 lacs what shud i do...
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vasant kunj is a really good place to live apart from E block as it is a remote area that's why it is priced so low. A,B, C and D block are the best where the rates are 11,000 to 16,000 PSF.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been staying in vasant kunj from past 4 years and have found only pocket C to be a decent one to stay. If you talk in terms of quality of construction, car parking and basic amenities like water its only a compromise wrt the hefty price that you pay to purchase or rent a flat here.
    CommentQuote
  • To All Unitech Residences Gurgaon People - There is a meeting organized with unitech executives on 10th March 2012 to discuss various concerns/points and delay. It would be great if people can join it to show strength to the unitech and discuss various points. The plan is to meet the executives on the site itself on 10th March morning.

Please also join this group at facebook to know the details (it has good 46 members at the moment) -

"http://www.facebook.com/groups/unitech.residences"

It's better to be in the group with as many people as possible so that we can discuss things together and put some pressure on unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • any updates about the purchase? did the purchase happen or not?
    CommentQuote
  • delhi
    CommentQuote