My friend has purchased a Flat in Noida under flexi Plan for invest purpose. He has made 55% of the payment without loan and now next payment will be due shortly in few months..
He has still amounts with which he can pay the balance of amount .

He is of the view that he should take loan for remaning amt ( around 25 lacs ) and invest the money he is having in some other project in Gurgaon ( construction linked )

Should he invest in the other project in Gurgaon now or try to pay the whole amt for the first flat from own sources .
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • May have something good for you?

Hi
    Greeting!!
    Ravi_Indian on behalf of his friend would like to now actually help you with support from other members. I might actually have a good solution specific to your situation.. But would need your comments to the ensuing discussion;)...

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • iHi Sorry for delay in answering..

So he has decided probably to go for Loan for Noida and meanwhile save Rs 10 lacs in FD etc and have some more savings before going for GGN...

I hope this is right...( As he wants to leverage probably after 3 yrs or so if not now)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Indian
    iHi Sorry for delay in answering..

So he has decided probably to go for Loan for Noida and meanwhile save Rs 10 lacs in FD etc and have some more savings before going for GGN...

I hope this is right...( As he wants to leverage probably after 3 yrs or so if not now)

On a personal note, disappointed with his decision. On one hand he's gonna pay interest on home loan which would certainly be more than what he would earn on a fixed deposit, maybe equal, for this stressed temporary phase but more in the long run. Isse accha home loan shouldn't have been thought of at this juncture, since next investment looks a good 3 yrs away!!
    Khair, jo kiya accha kiya!!! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • I hope his decision is correct ....
    CommentQuote