Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gurgaon has Saturated; Where to Move Next?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Gurgaon has Saturated; Where to Move Next?

Last updated: January 6 2013
63 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gurgaon has Saturated; Where to Move Next?

MANOJa............true but a discussion is always welcome.isn't it?That's what a forum is all about.We been looking for a place,so thought shall ask here as well.

Guys,any input about Pondicherry?

Comment

scorpio001 Bhai, i agree, a discussion is always welcome .

Just gave my PoV, one cannot generalize the topic of discussion ( best place to settle down ) . It would be different for different people .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

i love pondicherry as a place... has a mix of peace and entreprenurial spirit...and hospitals/schools/infra well in place..

i have been wondering how will lavaasa shape up... looks good so far( environmental issues am sure will get resolved)???

Originally posted by scorpio001 View Post
        MANOJa............true but a discussion is always welcome.isn't it?That's what a forum is all about.We been looking for a place,so thought shall ask here as well.

Guys,any input about Pondicherry?

Comment

Sure,any discussion is................But I envy you living in Shimla,especially now when the weather here in Gurgaon sucks.

Comment

Amit MM.......Yeah,people have been telling us about Pondicherry.Want to go and scout it one of these days.Sure would l;ike to visit the Auroville Ashram as well.

Comment

Don't tell this to the Pune guys on this forum. They always complain Pune is going to the dogs

Comment

consider dehradun, i would suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by ritzshaan View Post
                  consider dehradun, i would suggest.
                  -------------

One of the most crowded places ever I have seen last time I had visited. Best place to settle is your ancestral village. You know the people. You will like the environment.

Comment

I visited Dehradun just 2 weeks ago. Not that bad. Maybe something on the outskirts near airport. Much cooler than Delhi by some 3-4 degrees at least.

Pondicherry is quite hot.

Coimbatore, Ooty, most places in Karnataka including Bangalore, Mysore, Goa, Pune and the Himalayan foothills are the best places.

Go where the British went - they went to the best places - even if they had to build a road to reach there !!!!
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                      I visited Dehradun just 2 weeks ago. Not that bad. Maybe something on the outskirts near airport. Much cooler than Delhi by some 3-4 degrees at least.

Pondicherry is quite hot.

Coimbatore, Ooty, most places in Karnataka including Bangalore, Mysore, Goa, Pune and the Himalayan foothills are the best places.

Go where the British went - they went to the best places - even if they had to build a road to reach there !!!!
                      Go where the british went? Britain you mean? Thats expensive na..

Actually British hi kyun even Gods always preferred cool.

Shiv ji bhi kailash pe jaake rahtey they, plains mein to aag lag jaati hogi..

Vishnu ji shesh naag ko pakad ke paani ke andar kat liye..

Delhi/plains mein to koi bewkoof hi rahega naa woh bhi itni garmi mein..but ab kya kiya jaye.. shiv-vishnu ko grihasthi se paala padta to pata lagta unko bhi..

Waise manoja lives in Shimla... I wish I cud live somewhere nice. Might move to Pune.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X