Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gurgaon has Saturated; Where to Move Next?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Gurgaon has Saturated; Where to Move Next?

Last updated: January 6 2013
63 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gurgaon has Saturated; Where to Move Next?

Which are these "closed world class projects" you are talking about???

- Daewoo Cars?
    - Night Safari??
    - Zewar Airport???
    - Adventure Mall ????

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
    Gr Noida.

buy a plot or villa for the price of flat in noida. very green, open and best infra in NCR. closed to few world class projects.

Owning land in NCR would prove its worth when you are 50+.

Comment

Hello Guys, i have been looking to buy a property in the hills for a vacation home since the past 2 years. i have looked at himachal and uttarakhand extensively.

does anyone know of any builder who is offering land plots? i visited Ranikhet recently and came across the army welfare board offering land plots but there was zero development on the ground so i wasn't sure.

i also visited this builder called vikuj developers in ranikhet. apparently they are the largest builder in this area with 2 projects. they are selling land plots for 10.50 lacs but thats above my budget. vikuj.com . please advice does any one know of any more builders in this vicinity ?

thanks
      william

Comment

Originally posted by mountainman2 View Post
        Hello Guys, i have been looking to buy a property in the hills for a vacation home since the past 2 years. i have looked at himachal and uttarakhand extensively.

does anyone know of any builder who is offering land plots? i visited Ranikhet recently and came across the army welfare board offering land plots but there was zero development on the ground so i wasn't sure.

i also visited this builder called vikuj developers in ranikhet. apparently they are the largest builder in this area with 2 projects. they are selling land plots for 10.50 lacs but thats above my budget. vikuj.com . please advice does any one know of any more builders in this vicinity ?

thanks
        william
        Whats your budget & size you are looking for?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X