Dear Members,

I am planning to invest in Vigneshwara's SOHO commercial project, am planning to buy office space (aprrox 2000sq ft), the broker I am working with is quoting a price of 5500/sq ft and is giving me a discount of 8-9%(still negotiating).
I would greatly appreciate advice on price and viability from senior members who are conversant with the project/location.

looking ahead to your valuable comments.

Cheers
Addy
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • vigneshwara SOHO project at sec 72

hi thr
    can ne 1 help on investing in vignesgwara in SOHO or iin the cyber park .plz help and advice .... hey addy ne luck in getting so decision ..
    cheers
    himanshu

Originally Posted by adda2011
    Dear Members,

I am planning to invest in Vigneshwara's SOHO commercial project, am planning to buy office space (aprrox 2000sq ft), the broker I am working with is quoting a price of 5500/sq ft and is giving me a discount of 8-9%(still negotiating).
    I would greatly appreciate advice on price and viability from senior members who are conversant with the project/location.

looking ahead to your valuable comments.

Cheers
    Addy
    CommentQuote
  • Haven't heard much about this builder,but look for his earlier delivered project. Are you going for the assured return plan for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Not much of discussions on this builder, but take a look here ( this is the best, the forum can offer currently on this Builder ) -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-vigneshwara-developers-technology-park-projects-across-country-14986.html
    CommentQuote
  • vigneshwra soho

hi djvjain
    thanks for the reply yes i am planning to go for the assured return plan .....

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Haven't heard much about this builder,but look for his earlier delivered project. Are you going for the assured return plan for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Negotiate hard at this time if you are planning to purchase and go through the BBA before making a booking.
    CommentQuote