Last updated: June 17 2011
20 | Posts
3857 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHD Avenue Vs Vatika Emilia Vs Today Canary Greens - Gurgaon

Hi All

I am new to this forum, and need seniors advice on where to invest the hard earned money. My budget is 45 - 55 L (80% against loan), looking for safe option. following are the options coming to my mind after meeting couple of property consultants

1. CHD ( 2BHK), 3700 psf

2. Vakita 3750 psf

3. today canary greens 3750 psf

Need feedback on builder, price and if its a good investment option

Also, if there is any other good investment option, new launch , I am looking for 3-4 years of investment.

Please advise !

Dk

Re : CHD Avenue Vs Vatika Emilia Vs Today Canary Greens - Gurgaon

you may also look at vipul 81 3100 resale/3600 original and alpha G 3650

Originally posted by dkbatra123 View Post
    Hi All

I am new to this forum, and need seniors advice on where to invest the hard earned money. My budget is 45 - 55 L (80% against loan), looking for safe option. following are the options coming to my mind after meeting couple of property consultants

1. CHD ( 2BHK), 3700 psf

2. Vakita 3750 psf

3. today canary greens 3750 psf

Need feedback on builder, price and if its a good investment option

Also, if there is any other good investment option, new launch , I am looking for 3-4 years of investment.

Please advise !

Dk

Comment

Is resale availabe in ALPHA 84??

Hi
      Greetings!!!
      AmitMM, thanks for updating the resale of Vipul as 3100..i think is for lavanaya??. It is a good price I think, last I heard was 2650/-?? Like the location very much http://www.vipulgroup.in/images/ROAD%20MAP%20large.jpg
      Any idea about status of residential project.

Also is Alpha available in resale??.. I know they have executed their BBA in May ( within 1 month of launch unllike most builders discussed in IREF, struggling for approvals even after 1 year!!!) Like the specs and floor plan and location even better next to commercial sector 85, proposed metro, isbt, dway, nh8, sezs
      GurgaonOne Sector 84

Cheers!!!

Comment

yes the price is of lavanya. the price is good though the views of fellow members on the location are varied( some have concerns about the factory nearby)

alpha g does have some resale units...

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings!!!
        AmitMM, thanks for updating the resale of Vipul as 3100..i think is for lavanaya??. It is a good price I think, last I heard was 2650/-?? Like the location very much http://www.vipulgroup.in/images/ROAD%20MAP%20large.jpg
        Any idea about status of residential project.

Also is Alpha available in resale??.. I know they have executed their BBA in May ( within 1 month of launch unllike most builders discussed in IREF, struggling for approvals even after 1 year!!!) Like the specs and floor plan and location even better next to commercial sector 85, proposed metro, isbt, dway, nh8, sezs
        GurgaonOne Sector 84

Cheers!!!

Comment

price for vipul lavanya can be esily negotiated to 2900... Project has lost a lotta steam off late..
          My pick of the lot would be today canary at 3725 or 3750 ( 2 bhk) 3675 ( 3 bhk)!!!
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Yes, Canary looks to be a better option ( if big down payment - both white & colored is not an issue ) .

Also, look at Gurgaon one, but at the resale price of about 3600, i think, it would suit an end user much more .
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Yes, Canary looks to be a better option ( if big down payment - both white & colored is not an issue ) .

Also, look at Gurgaon one, but at the resale price of about 3600, i think, it would suit an end user much more .
              ManojA jee!!!

there's no coloured Money involved in today canary as it's available at almost booking price!!!!
              Trust ''st_anger'' to stay away from coloured money at all times

Gurgaon one may be good.. As stock mkt gurus say , " I don't track this share".. Usii tarah gurgaon one has never really been on my radar.. My bad!!!!!
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Misunderstood yr. comment, St_Anger, i thought u were talking about Uppal's Canary .

Today is a Builder, i will not touch with a barge pole .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...2-a-15810.html

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Misunderstood yr. comment, St_Anger, i thought u were talking about Uppal's Canary .

Today is a Builder, i will not touch with a barge pole .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...2-a-15810.html
                  ManojA jee!

Invested in south spire and not touching today with a barge pole is like being friends with the godfather and shooting a bread loaf thief!!!! ( pardon me for my utter foolishness in coming up with an example.. Main missal dene jaata Hun aur missile nikal jaati hai!!!)

khair, I'm no advocate of today... I kno the builder is shady but unlike chd, era, spire.. Which launched much before canary, the excavation was done as early as jan this year. Construction is about to start and location is thaaaaaaan!!! ( that's the sound of a bullet btw)

that's the only reason I picked it up. The other choices were Vipul which is in another continent all together and CHD who has zero credentials. Today has successful malls running in Delhi, has a five star hotel in gurgaon in addition to a coupla projects in NCR.. overall whatever risk analysis matrix, I have learnt to read.. Todays a safer bet than lavanya and CHD!!!

Disclosure:- I was about to buy a flat in canary but dropped the idea last moment , After fixing the whole deal.. ( prices.. Brokarage etc)
                  primary reason :- today is shady, afterall
                  but given a choice today still remains my #1 in this unjustly truncated choice-list

Comment

I invested in Spire, very well knowing that it is going to be a calculated risk . Still, things r not so bad for Spire, as being portrayed . There r three main issues with Spire currently -

- Delay in the construction, but if u look around there r many projects who have not started construction after 1.5 years or so . That is more or less the norm in GGN .

- The second issue is loading . As per what i know, the revised layouts have a loading of about 40 %, which is also as per GGN standards .

- The third issue is of an unresponsive CRM .

Your missal is off the track . I think yr. missiles have faulty tracking system, they don't know where to go . Correct them . If i took some risks while investing with Spire, it doesn't justify that i start recommending/ advocating Builders like Today .

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                    ManojA jee!

Invested in south spire and not touching today with a barge pole is like being friends with the godfather and shooting a bread loaf thief!!!! ( pardon me for my utter foolishness in coming up with an example.. Main missal dene jaata Hun aur missile nikal jaati hai!!!)

khair, I'm no advocate of today... I kno the builder is shady but unlike chd, era, spire.. Which launched much before canary, the excavation was done as early as jan this year. Construction is about to start and location is thaaaaaaan!!! ( that's the sound of a bullet btw)

that's the only reason I picked it up. The other choices were Vipul which is in another continent all together and CHD who has zero credentials. Today has successful malls running in Delhi, has a five star hotel in gurgaon in addition to a coupla projects in NCR.. overall whatever risk analysis matrix, I have learnt to read.. Todays a safer bet than lavanya and CHD!!!

Disclosure:- I was about to buy a flat in canary but dropped the idea last moment , After fixing the whole deal.. ( prices.. Brokarage etc)
                    primary reason :- today is shady, afterall
                    but given a choice today still remains my #1 in this unjustly truncated choice-list

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X