Hi All

I am new to this forum, and need seniors advice on where to invest the hard earned money. My budget is 45 - 55 L (80% against loan), looking for safe option. following are the options coming to my mind after meeting couple of property consultants

1. CHD ( 2BHK), 3700 psf

2. Vakita 3750 psf

3. today canary greens 3750 psf

Need feedback on builder, price and if its a good investment option

Also, if there is any other good investment option, new launch , I am looking for 3-4 years of investment.

Please advise !

Dk
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you may also look at vipul 81 3100 resale/3600 original and alpha G 3650

Originally Posted by dkbatra123
    Hi All

I am new to this forum, and need seniors advice on where to invest the hard earned money. My budget is 45 - 55 L (80% against loan), looking for safe option. following are the options coming to my mind after meeting couple of property consultants

1. CHD ( 2BHK), 3700 psf

2. Vakita 3750 psf

Also, if there is any other good investment option, new launch , I am looking for 3-4 years of investment.

Please advise !

Dk
    CommentQuote
  • Is resale availabe in ALPHA 84??

Hi
    Greetings!!!
    AmitMM, thanks for updating the resale of Vipul as 3100..i think is for lavanaya??. It is a good price I think, last I heard was 2650/-?? Like the location very much http://www.vipulgroup.in/images/ROAD%20MAP%20large.jpg
    Any idea about status of residential project.

Also is Alpha available in resale??.. I know they have executed their BBA in May ( within 1 month of launch unllike most builders discussed in IREF, struggling for approvals even after 1 year!!!) Like the specs and floor plan and location even better next to commercial sector 85, proposed metro, isbt, dway, nh8, sezs
    GurgaonOne Sector 84

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • yes the price is of lavanya. the price is good though the views of fellow members on the location are varied:)( some have concerns about the factory nearby)

alpha g does have some resale units...

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings!!!
    AmitMM, thanks for updating the resale of Vipul as 3100..i think is for lavanaya??. It is a good price I think, last I heard was 2650/-?? Like the location very much http://www.vipulgroup.in/images/ROAD%20MAP%20large.jpg
    Any idea about status of residential project.

Also is Alpha available in resale??.. I know they have executed their BBA in May ( within 1 month of launch unllike most builders discussed in IREF, struggling for approvals even after 1 year!!!) Like the specs and floor plan and location even better next to commercial sector 85, proposed metro, isbt, dway, nh8, sezs
    GurgaonOne Sector 84

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • price for vipul lavanya can be esily negotiated to 2900... Project has lost a lotta steam off late..
    My pick of the lot would be today canary at 3725 or 3750 ( 2 bhk) 3675 ( 3 bhk)!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Canary looks to be a better option ( if big down payment - both white & colored is not an issue ) .

Also, look at Gurgaon one, but at the resale price of about 3600, i think, it would suit an end user much more .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, Canary looks to be a better option ( if big down payment - both white & colored is not an issue ) .

Also, look at Gurgaon one, but at the resale price of about 3600, i think, it would suit an end user much more .

ManojA jee!!!

there's no coloured Money involved in today canary as it's available at almost booking price!!!!
    Trust ''st_anger'' to stay away from coloured money at all times ;)

Gurgaon one may be good.. As stock mkt gurus say , " I don't track this share".. Usii tarah gurgaon one has never really been on my radar.. My bad!!!!! :(
    CommentQuote
  • Misunderstood yr. comment, St_Anger, i thought u were talking about Uppal's Canary .

Today is a Builder, i will not touch with a barge pole .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/other-developers/t-today-homes-complaint-blossoms-2-a-15810.html
    CommentQuote
    Misunderstood yr. comment, St_Anger, i thought u were talking about Uppal's Canary .

Today is a Builder, i will not touch with a barge pole .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/other-developers/t-today-homes-complaint-blossoms-2-a-15810.html

ManojA jee!

Invested in south spire and not touching today with a barge pole is like being friends with the godfather and shooting a bread loaf thief!!!! ( pardon me for my utter foolishness in coming up with an example.. Main missal dene jaata Hun aur missile nikal jaati hai!!!)

khair, I'm no advocate of today... I kno the builder is shady but unlike chd, era, spire.. Which launched much before canary, the excavation was done as early as jan this year. Construction is about to start and location is thaaaaaaan!!! ( that's the sound of a bullet btw) :)

that's the only reason I picked it up. The other choices were Vipul which is in another continent all together and CHD who has zero credentials. Today has successful malls running in Delhi, has a five star hotel in gurgaon in addition to a coupla projects in NCR.. overall whatever risk analysis matrix, I have learnt to read.. Todays a safer bet than lavanya and CHD!!!

Disclosure:- I was about to buy a flat in canary but dropped the idea last moment , After fixing the whole deal.. ( prices.. Brokarage etc)
    primary reason :- today is shady, afterall
    but given a choice today still remains my #1 in this unjustly truncated choice-list ;)
    CommentQuote
  • I invested in Spire, very well knowing that it is going to be a calculated risk . Still, things r not so bad for Spire, as being portrayed . There r three main issues with Spire currently -

- Delay in the construction, but if u look around there r many projects who have not started construction after 1.5 years or so . That is more or less the norm in GGN .

- The second issue is loading . As per what i know, the revised layouts have a loading of about 40 %, which is also as per GGN standards .

- The third issue is of an unresponsive CRM .

Your missal is off the track . I think yr. missiles have faulty tracking system, they don't know where to go . Correct them . If i took some risks while investing with Spire, it doesn't justify that i start recommending/ advocating Builders like Today .

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    ManojA jee!

Invested in south spire and not touching today with a barge pole is like being friends with the godfather and shooting a bread loaf thief!!!! ( pardon me for my utter foolishness in coming up with an example.. Main missal dene jaata Hun aur missile nikal jaati hai!!!)

khair, I'm no advocate of today... I kno the builder is shady but unlike chd, era, spire.. Which launched much before canary, the excavation was done as early as jan this year. Construction is about to start and location is thaaaaaaan!!! ( that's the sound of a bullet btw) :)

that's the only reason I picked it up. The other choices were Vipul which is in another continent all together and CHD who has zero credentials. Today has successful malls running in Delhi, has a five star hotel in gurgaon in addition to a coupla projects in NCR.. overall whatever risk analysis matrix, I have learnt to read.. Todays a safer bet than lavanya and CHD!!!

Disclosure:- I was about to buy a flat in canary but dropped the idea last moment , After fixing the whole deal.. ( prices.. Brokarage etc)
    primary reason :- today is shady, afterall
    but given a choice today still remains my #1 in this unjustly truncated choice-list ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkbatra123
    Hi All

1. CHD ( 2BHK), 3700 psf

2. Vakita 3750 psf

Please advise !

Dk

as you have said that your budget is 45-55 lak and you are looking for 3-4 yr investment.
    you are also looking for bank loan for 80%.

according to me,you should those builders project which project is approve from a public sector financial institution. the second thing you should check that in which plan the project is approve.

most of the time customers buy under flexi plan for a discounted rate but the project approves under the CLP only. so be sure that the project is approve from the public sector financial institute under the plan which you are looking for.

you can add one more builder in your search list i.e. NIMBUS

REGARDS
    CommentQuote
  • RTM options in 50L

Hi All,

Looks like there are quite a few options available for 45-55L budget for under construction projects.

However,since I am new to GGN RE & want to explore a few RTM options.
    Is it possible to get a decent RTM 2BHK in a society or possession in next 6-7 months in a budget not exceeding 50L.

Pardon my ignorance if there aren't any but any suggestions would be very helpfull.

Thanks in anticipation.
    :)
    CommentQuote
    I invested in Spire, very well knowing that it is going to be a calculated risk . Still, things r not so bad for Spire, as being portrayed . There r three main issues with Spire currently -

- Delay in the construction, but if u look around there r many projects who have not started construction after 1.5 years or so . That is more or less the norm in GGN .

- The second issue is loading . As per what i know, the revised layouts have a loading of about 40 %, which is also as per GGN standards . 

- The third issue is of an unresponsive CRM .

Your missal is off the track . I think yr. missiles have faulty tracking system, they don't know where to go . Correct them . If i took some risks while investing with Spire, it doesn't justify that i start recommending/ advocating Builders like Today . 

Bade Bhai!!! 

Dil pe mat lo yaar!!!! ;) 
    I was just saying that gurgaon RE mein sab chor hain.. Kuch chhote chor hain aur kuch bade chor hain..
    I'm not at all a supporter of today as a builder. Infact, i told you i finalised today and later on better sense prevailed and i cancelled the deal.

The only builders I have a little respect for, are bestech, Vipul and to some extent dlf and vatika.. Emaar was a builder i respected a lot but holding so many emaar properties ( all are hugely delayed!!! ) has taught me that although not an out and out thief, even emaar is in some serious cash crisis. 
    Ireo shows promise but untill they deliver atleast grand arch nd uptown, i'd rather not rate them very high. 
    Now in a scenario like this you have to make tough choices. Go with builders you really don't wanna go with.. I'm sure you had no love for spire when u entered their project kyuki overall analysis must have given u a hope that you're going to make money on it.. Along the same lines, I expressed my opinion that out of Chd, lavanya and today.. I think today is going to make it's investor maximum money..

I'm not asking you to recommend today... Even I don't recommend it!! But in a heirarchial order, I rank today canary over lavanya and chd.. Bhavanaon ko samjho!! ;) ;) 

Regards
    Anger!!!

P.S - aur haan, that spire investment wasn't a personal attack... I was, merely, trying to express that I don't consider it a good investment option.. Plz don't think otherwise ;)

CommentQuote
  • Upendrap69

sir who's this NIMBUS and what's his claim to fame? The only nimbus I have heard in passing conversations, is a builder doing obscure projects in noida? Is he coming to gurgaon as well ?? What's the project? And whr?
    CommentQuote
  • No issues, St_Anger Bhai. Maine baat dil pe nahi li thi .

My point was, that if i am invested in Spire, should i recommend Today's to others ? This came because of the analogies u created .

Whenever anybody asks me on investing in Spire, i always tell him to look at all the negatives ( & possibly go through the entire Spire thread ) & decide on his own . There r many negatives of Spire, but a major, major positive is it's price, which is about 3000 in resale . U will not get anything less than 3700/3800 on the Sohna road currently & if the issues of Spire do get sorted out & construction starts in July/August ( this is as per my talks with Spire guys & also based on many forum members, who have spoken to Spire { but, whether it actually happens or not, is a big question mark } ), all negatives would become meaningless.

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Bade Bhai!!!

Dil pe mat lo yaar!!!! ;)
    I was just saying that gurgaon RE mein sab chor hain.. Kuch chhote chor hain aur kuch bade chor hain..
    I'm not at all a supporter of today as a builder. Infact, i told you i finalised today and later on better sense prevailed and i cancelled the deal.

The only builders I have a little respect for, are bestech, Vipul and to some extent dlf and vatika.. Emaar was a builder i respected a lot but holding so many emaar properties ( all are hugely delayed!!! ) has taught me that although not an out and out thief, even emaar is in some serious cash crisis.
    Ireo shows promise but untill they deliver atleast grand arch nd uptown, i'd rather not rate them very high.
    Now in a scenario like this you have to make tough choices. Go with builders you really don't wanna go with.. I'm sure you had no love for spire when u entered their project kyuki overall analysis must have given u a hope that you're going to make money on it.. Along the same lines, I expressed my opinion that out of Chd, lavanya and today.. I think today is going to make it's investor maximum money..

I'm not asking you to recommend today... Even I don't recommend it!! But in a heirarchial order, I rank today canary over lavanya and chd.. Bhavanaon ko samjho!! ;) ;)

Regards
    Anger!!!

P.S - aur haan, that spire investment wasn't a personal attack... I was, merely, trying to express that I don't consider it a good investment option.. Plz don't think otherwise ;)
    CommentQuote
    No issues, St_Anger Bhai. Maine baat dil pe nahi li thi .

My point was, that if i am invested in Spire, should i recommend Today's to others ? This came because of the analogies u created .

Whenever anybody asks me on investing in Spire, i always tell him to look at all the negatives ( & possibly go through the entire Spire thread ) & decide on his own . There r many negatives of Spire, but a major, major positive is it's price, which is about 3000 in resale . U will not get anything less than 3700/3800 on the Sohna road currently & if the issues of Spire do get sorted out & construction starts in July/August ( this is as per my talks with Spire guys & also based on many forum members, who have spoken to Spire { but, whether it actually happens or not, is a big question mark } ), all negatives would become meaningless.

arre chodo yaar!!

I'm sick of today and spire.. As of today, ( today as in aaj) both are goons of order one.. If it changes tomorrow, it wud be good for the RE mkt in gurgaon..

Accha, although this isn't the right place , but except rushil no one answered me at the right place so I'm asking you here.. Victory valley ke baare mein kya khayal hai..? I think it may feel the heat in the short term, due to poor mkt , as luxury products take a bigger hit in the slump but on a 5-10 yr view ( actually 10+) do you think it wud make me handsome money if I buy it today ( today bole to aaj ;) )

I kno ireo hasn't delivered anything but if i wait for grand arch to be delivered.. I'll have to sell my organs to buy VV.. say wat??
    CommentQuote