There was a news of sector 81-85 roads being awarded to vatika and 86 -95 to dlf.

Any confirmation on this front.

Any news of the work starting in next six months?
Read more
68 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jatin123
    There was a news of sector 81-85 roads being awarded to vatika and 86 -95 to dlf.

Any confirmation on this front.

Any news of the work starting in next six months?

Not heard about it.

What's your source of information?
    CommentQuote
  • Status of sector roads in New Gurgaon Sectors 3x, 8x, 9x, 10X

Although many of members have been discussing/arguing about DEWay position, is there any clarity around when the Sector dividing roads in New Gurgaon(i.e. Sectors 8X,9X,10X ) be built. Has there been any official communications around the same ?

E.g. DLF New Town Heights (Sector 86,90, 91), Bestech (Sector 81), Vipul (Sector 81), Orris, Vatika all of them have been sold with sector roads in the Master Plan. Has there been any movement by HUDA to realise the master plan.

Members in the know please share your views/information.
    CommentQuote
  • File RTI

Hi
    Greetings!!
    Best way would be to file a RTI with the concerned authority. I would be interested to know as well.
    This information should also be available with the builders as they have lot at stake as well..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Important Link for GGN Municipal Council

Hi
    Greetings!!

Please check the below link for getting information about GGN from the official Municipal Council Officers

List of SPIOs and SAPIOs

Sectors 8x, 9x, 10x fall in west zone...

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings!!

Please check the below link for getting information about GGN from the official Municipal Council Officers

List of SPIOs and SAPIOs

Sectors 8x, 9x, 10x fall in west zone...

Cheers!!!

sectors on D Eway closer to selhi fall in north zone
    CommentQuote
  • That was quick, RTI already filed!!!

Hi
    Greetings

A RTI already filed today after looking at the blog!! Please share the revert please if you receive a suitable response. (name deleted)

Top of Form

MUNICIPAL CORPORATION GURGAON

Portal

Application Summary

12-Jul-2011

Application Number
    :
    Type
    :
    Right To Information
    Sub-Type
    :
    Name
    :
    Date Accepted
    :
    12-Jun-2011
    Date Expires
    :
    12-Jul-2011
    Status
    :
    New Application
    Details
    :
    I have booked a flat in sector 108 by Raheja builders, Can I know when the sector roads will be constructed and also the facilities like water, sewerage etc will be provided?

Question:I have booked a flat in sector 108 by Raheja builders, Can I know when the sector roads will be constructed and also the facilities like water, sewerage etc will be provided?
    Answer: Information Not Available Yet
    Answer From: Information Not Available Yet
    Question Status: NEW

Role
    Name
    Address
    Contact#
    Applicant

Description
    Target Date
    Status
    No Workflow Data Found

Fee Description
    Payment Mode
    Date
    Amount
    No Fees/Payment Data Found

Bottom of Form
    CommentQuote
  • Status of RTI regarding sector roads

Hi
    Greetings!!

I received a PM from a member regarding help as reproduced
    "I have filed RTI application for sector roads and I also got a call informing that I can get this level of information but I need to submit Rs.50 cash at the MCD office but as I am not in Gurgaon and I can't progress with it....if you are in ggn may be you can try to get the information...All the best!!"
    Now I tried to send a response but the system did not recognise your address and therefore I am listing my response as follows

Good to hear that you got a call as well as confirmation that information pertaining to the subject was available!! Also would commend MCG for their prompt response.:)
    Unfortunately, I am also not located currently out of Gurgaon and recommend that you will need to check with MCG by email or call to check if you can send a DD
    Email contactmcg.gov.in
    +91-124-2220011
    Also do share the response.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any updates on this RTI ? :bab (38):
    Heard DLF is building sector roads already.

Rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • Not aware of other sectors but Construction of sector 83 road (60 mts wide) is definitely in progress from past 1 month and work is happening pretty fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunny9
    Not aware of other sectors but Construction of sector 83 road (60 mts wide) is definitely in progress from past 1 month and work is happening pretty fast.

I got a chance to travel sector 91 road...

Its completed to quite some extent from DLF side ie 86,90,91...seems like only top layer is left

further to my knowledge road needs to be made by bestech and Vatika...from NH8 side...Bestech has also started the work...

once done sec 91/92 would be maximum 5 mins from NH8...and also the entry to the road is closer to second toll then expected from manesar...

Inshort all lookng well :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Karan for the quick reply. :)

I assumed the same bcoz DLF can't sell out 700 crores plotting in a single day without showing sector roads to perspective investors.

Whats the time line you are talking about to complete works by Bestech and Vatika ?

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bondss
    Thanx Karan for the quick reply. :)

I assumed the same bcoz DLF can't sell out 700 crores plotting in a single day without showing sector roads to perspective investors.

Whats the time line you are talking about to complete works by Bestech and Vatika ?

Rgds

According to conditions..if they want they shd be able to complete in top 3 months...rest..what they have in mind God knows:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Karan for useful information :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is gonna b DLF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samarth25
    I think it is gonna b DLF.

The development of roads for the new sectors 82 to 92 will be done by 3 builders

1) vatika
    2) bestech
    3) Dlf

At present
    Vatika has constructed few roads around there projects
    Bestech -Yet to start(Basically they have to construct road connecting between there project Ananda and highway)
    Beyond Bestech DLF will connect the road till there project new town heights which partially they have already done with blacktop.
    CommentQuote