There was a news of sector 81-85 roads being awarded to vatika and 86 -95 to dlf.

Any confirmation on this front.

Any news of the work starting in next six months?
Read more
68 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Designer bhai

Rp works only on photoshop.... The road like this have been there for last 3-4 months i guess for their site office DWX side ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mitraa ji,

Nice to see your photo updates of 20th Dec in following thread ; road connecting Dwarka Expressway to Rampratha City...

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1048069-post9782.html
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=41853

Now, its confirmed that actual road construction work is going on connecting road, hope it will be ready and landscaped before possession of it first project ( I dont't know whether it was Edge/Atrium or Rise) next year...

:bab (48):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Designer bhai

Rp works only on photoshop.... The road like this have been there for last 3-4 months i guess for their site office DWX side ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mitraa ji,

Nice to see your photo updates of 20th Dec in following thread ; road connecting Dwarka Expressway to Rampratha City...

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1048069-post9782.html
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=41853

Now, its confirmed that actual road construction work is going on connecting road, hope it will be ready and landscaped before possession of it first project ( I dont't know whether it was Edge/Atrium or Rise) next year...

:bab (48):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • sector road, sector 37 gurgaon, takshila ready for possession?

Originally Posted by Takshila
    GOWO: Affordable Housing For Gurgaon

:bab (59)::):D

Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    Yes...looks like finally this sector would start taking shape now with road construction started. This should be connecting with pataudi road I guess

Hi
    Greetings

Any news of OC applied? If yes, Part or Full?

Tower 8 is all painted probably being prepared for possession. Many other towers have doors windows, glass panes in place. EWS in place and railings installed.

If possession happens, it would be the first project in 3x to be delivered and deserves appreciation.

Please locate/mark 24 Mtr sector road "WARK":D start on the attached google earth jpg file.

Is it between Corona and Takshila or Imperia and Takshila?

Cheers

Please locate/mark 24 Mtr sector road "WARK":D start on the attached google earth jpg file.

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sector and Master Roads 37c and 37d

Hi
    Greetings

Heard that work on Master and Sector roads of sector 37c/d have started with markings, material and labour movement at site.

Those visiting the area may kindly share the status.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Heard that work on Master and Sector roads of sector 37c/d have started with markings, material and labour movement at site.

Those visiting the area may kindly share the status.

Cheers

Const. of dividing road Sector-
    37C & 37D, Gurgaon
    855.77 lacs
    CA No. 17210-13
    Dt. 10.07.2014
    START DATE: 21.08.2014 -- --
    Projected COMPLETION DATE: 20.02.2015

Work amounting to Rs. 767.80 lacs allotted to
    contractor vide EE-IV, HUDA, GGN letter
    No. 11216 dated 21.08.2014 to M/s Rama
    Parstha
    as per framed HUDA policy.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear blessu

Greetings!!

Pics are shared by venky in one of the rp threads by venky...,

Its a positive development for sector road

Originally Posted by BlessU

Const. of dividing road Sector-
    37C & 37D, Gurgaon
    855.77 lacs
    CA No. 17210-13
    Dt. 10.07.2014
    START DATE: 21.08.2014 -- --
    Projected COMPLETION DATE: 20.02.2015

Work amounting to Rs. 767.80 lacs allotted to
    contractor vide EE-IV, HUDA, GGN letter
    No. 11216 dated 21.08.2014 to M/s Rama
    Parstha
    as per framed HUDA policy.
    CommentQuote
  • Tender for Const. of dividing road Sector-37C & 37D, Gurgaon

Originally Posted by mitraa
    Dear blessu

Greetings!!

Pics are shared by venky in one of the rp threads by venky...,

Its a positive development for sector road

Hi
    Greetings

If I remember correctly some pics of RP internal township were shared about 6 months back.

I think I have either missed or probably there has been no picture from anyone on the forum defined as "Const. of dividing road Sector-37C & 37D, Gurgaon", in the subject tender. Besides this tender is released only recently in Aug 14 and reported last month in public view.

Request members to share inputs of any sector/Master roads in 37x/d, as NO TENDER BY HUDA for sector/Master roads was earlier ever allotted. Therefore, this becomes all the more important from the point of view of connectivity of RP and other projects to Dway/ Pataudi Road and Basai Road.

I am also interested in knowing the master plan for 37c/d, if someone can kindly share the same.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Some further development on Public Infra Related Tender by HUDA for 37C/D in terms of Storm water drainage provision has been issued

Construction Of Outfall Drains Master Swd Leg-I &Ii With Rcc Box Drain From Railway Culvert No. 50 Upto Nazafgarh Drain
    And
    Providing External Storm Water Drainage Of Sector 37 C, D Sector 99 To 115 Gurgaon,
    Construction Of Various Sizes Rcc Box Drian With Ready Mix Concrete M-25 Grade Including Centering And And Shuttering,
    Providing And Fixing Of Water Stopper 250 Mm Wide 8Mm To 11 Mm Thickness With Central Bulb & Bituminous Board.
    Haryana Urban Development Authority

TDR: 6192415 Location: Haryana - India Tender Value: 264.90 Crore
    Tender Information

Tender No 1/43
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Activity towards 37c, Imperia Esfera 24mtr and 60 mtr sector, master road dividing 37c/d in progress.

Possession Soon banner flashing big and loud on Imperia Esfera site!!!

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rks505764
    I will try to get updates Ramesh. But will request members who are near by to go and check regularly. Since the project is nearing completion, it is essential to keep a close tab.

Hi
    Greetings

Earlier updates available about
    - Master road 60 mtrs 37c and d
    - Sector road 24 mtrs 37c
    - Sector Road 24 mtrs connecting RP city 37D, are as follows

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/nri-real-estate/186-buying-a-house-in-india-just-as-a-second-home?p=116447#post116447

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1225785-post36.html

Also update status of dway connecting road to 37D being developed by RP as informed in 2013 by designer https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/nri-real-estate/186-buying-a-house-in-india-just-as-a-second-home?p=33#post186

and
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/185-indian-real-estate-%C2%96-boom-or-a-bubble?p=31#post185

Kindly update the latest status.

Cheers
    CommentQuote

• Hi
    Greetings

please plot on the attached map, location of these 24 and 60 mtr roads

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 24 mtr sector road 37D and 60 mtr 37C and D Masterdividing road, sector earthwork in progress..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Construction of sector road contract given to Ramprastha.

4. Const. of dividing road Sector-
    37C & 37D, Gurgaon
    855.77 lacs
    CA No. 17210-13
    Dt. 10.07.2014
    500.00 21.08.2014 -- -- 20.02.2015 Work amounting to Rs. 767.80 lacs allotted
    to contractor vide EE-IV, HUDA, GGN
    letter No. 11216 dated 21.08.2014 to M/s
    Rama Parstha as per framed HUDA policy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapilmittal
    Construction of sector road contract given to Ramprastha.

4. Const. of dividing road Sector-
    37C & 37D, Gurgaon
    855.77 lacs
    CA No. 17210-13
    Dt. 10.07.2014
    500.00 21.08.2014 -- -- 20.02.2015 Work amounting to Rs. 767.80 lacs allotted
    to contractor vide EE-IV, HUDA, GGN
    letter No. 11216 dated 21.08.2014 to M/s
    Rama Parstha as per framed HUDA policy

Very good news... any link to official website?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgup
    Very good news... any link to official website?

I got this from Huda Website, please see below link to document and search 37d.

https://www.huda.gov.in/Development%20Works/HUDA%20Major%20Projects.pdf

Also last week, i went to Site, Ramprastha is saying they got the contract but Huda need to handover land to them. As per him, it will take atleast one year to complete sector road.

On possession of Skyz, they are saying you can expect by end of 2015.
    CommentQuote