Hello folks

Want to invest some money and that's why looking at pre-launch offers, where we have a headstart when the project is launched.
- It's investment so builder name and salebility also counts.
- Horizon of investment 4-5-6 or if needed few more years.

I have identified two projects
1. Unitech Floors coming in Sector 70 of Gurgaon (70-75 lakh)
2. 3C sports vilalge coming in Sector 78 of Gurgaon (3 bhk will be 60-65 Lakh)

Both of them are going to be launced since last 2 months :-) .. but realistic expectation is that they will be launched in next 1 or 2 months. I am also in no hurry.

My points in favor of 3C
-----------------------
1. Reputed builder and it's project (3C bolevard) on track to complete in time (though this is their first Residential project, they have good name in commericial)
2. Noida will be more sought out property than Greater Noida, Yamuna express. With so many things happening SEZ, Institutions, F1, Night Safari and huge land bank for companies/offices - the only way to go is northwards.
3. Noida is more planned and I found the upcoming infrastructure more promising.
4. This is a project spread in 180 acres and this will be the first project in those 180 acres. So expect to be priced properly. Whereas Unitech is around 450 acres and already they have many projects in that land. Not sure if i was able to explain properly, but builder will try to have more swing in the fresh pre-launch so that rest of the property is still sold at higher.

My points in favor of Unitech
-------------------------
1. Reputed builder - but off late unitech projects are seeing lot of delay. So this point is favor as well as against :-)
2. Gurgaon - its the most happening place as far as IT is concern (yours truely is also related to IT).
3. Past track - Gurgaon RE has shown faster appreciation than Noida. But then the counter argument is now it is getting saturated (reaching peak)
4. Airport is closeby - meaning more commerical activity and IT/Banking company prefer to close to Airport (also i use it quite often).

Now please provide your views - don't say that it is personal preference. This is mostly for investment purpose so appreication is the main concern.

Cheers
Vikash
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So either the question was very difficult or very straight forward.
    If difficult, i expect discussion
    If straight forward, the at least I can expect someone to pitch in and say it's a no brainer choice.
    Anycase, I have posted this again to ensure that it comes on the top of discussion. My last ditch effort !!

-V
    CommentQuote
  • vikash

two very different projects with very different locations and more so very different market dynamics...
    dont know about 3c price so cant compare the prices...

its all about your own objective...

Originally Posted by vikash.kumar
    So either the question was very difficult or very straight forward.
    If difficult, i expect discussion
    If straight forward, the at least I can expect someone to pitch in and say it's a no brainer choice.
    Anycase, I have posted this again to ensure that it comes on the top of discussion. My last ditch effort !!

-V
    CommentQuote
  • I think you meant 3C sports village in Noida, correct?

The project is not even fully launched yet and 3c being a new company in residential RE have lot on their plate. Go for Gurgaon, there is no comparison.

Originally Posted by vikash.kumar
    Hello folks

Want to invest some money and that's why looking at pre-launch offers, where we have a headstart when the project is launched.

Both of them are going to be launced since last 2 months :-) .. but realistic expectation is that they will be launched in next 1 or 2 months. I am also in no hurry.

My points in favor of 3C
    -----------------------
    1. Reputed builder and it's project (3C bolevard) on track to complete in time (though this is their first Residential project, they have good name in commericial)
    2. Noida will be more sought out property than Greater Noida, Yamuna express. With so many things happening SEZ, Institutions, F1, Night Safari and huge land bank for companies/offices - the only way to go is northwards.
    3. Noida is more planned and I found the upcoming infrastructure more promising.
    4. This is a project spread in 180 acres and this will be the first project in those 180 acres. So expect to be priced properly. Whereas Unitech is around 450 acres and already they have many projects in that land. Not sure if i was able to explain properly, but builder will try to have more swing in the fresh pre-launch so that rest of the property is still sold at higher.

My points in favor of Unitech
    -------------------------
    1. Reputed builder - but off late unitech projects are seeing lot of delay. So this point is favor as well as against :-)
    2. Gurgaon - its the most happening place as far as IT is concern (yours truely is also related to IT).
    3. Past track - Gurgaon RE has shown faster appreciation than Noida. But then the counter argument is now it is getting saturated (reaching peak)
    4. Airport is closeby - meaning more commerical activity and IT/Banking company prefer to close to Airport (also i use it quite often).

Now please provide your views - don't say that it is personal preference. This is mostly for investment purpose so appreication is the main concern.

Cheers
    Vikash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash.kumar
    Hello folks

Cheers
    Vikash

I can comment about Gurgaon .There are better options than Unitech floors. My preference will be
    1. Ansal Second Floor at 65-67L BSP ( 250 sq yd plot )
    2. Ireo Uptown at 5100
    3. Pioneer Park at 51-5200
    4. Emerald Estate at 46-4700
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I can comment about Gurgaon .There are better options than Unitech floors. My preference will be
    1. Ansal Second Floor at 65-67L BSP ( 250 sq yd plot )
    2. Ireo Uptown at 5100
    3. Pioneer Park at 51-5200
    4. Emerald Estate at 46-4700

Tinesha, What will be the entry price ( original payment + premium) for all these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Tinesha, What will be the entry price ( original payment + premium) for all these projects?

1. Ansal Second Floor at 65-67L BSP ( 250 sq yd plot ):: 26L cheque + premium calculated over 60L
    2. Ireo Uptown at 5100 :: 40 to 60 % cheque calculated at 3800 + premium
    3. Pioneer Park at 51-5200 ::40 to 60 % cheque calculated at 2600 + premium
    4. Emerald Estate at 46-4700 ::40 to 60 % cheque calculated at 3200 + premium
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tinesha,

that was quite an useful lot of information. thanks for that.

But folks, i am looking just for safe investment and not in hurry to take possession, so if i look for case below these projects were launched quite a while ago. Say Pioneer Park, launched at 2600 and now at 5100. Personally in my view, i don't see much upswing from here.

So, i am looking for some kind of pre-launch kinda of thing where i invest and then get an advantage of 200-300 during the launch phase itself. As the flats are sold that premium goes to around 1000-1200 and more kinda.

any suggetion ..coz right now I just have these two projects where pre-launch is going to happen soon (ggn/unitech/sector 70 and Noida, 3c sports village/ sector 78) ... suggest me one of these or any new pre-launch.

Originally Posted by tinesha
    1. Ansal Second Floor at 65-67L BSP ( 250 sq yd plot ):: 26L cheque + premium calculated over 60L
    2. Ireo Uptown at 5100 :: 40 to 60 % cheque calculated at 3800 + premium
    3. Pioneer Park at 51-5200 ::40 to 60 % cheque calculated at 2600 + premium
    4. Emerald Estate at 46-4700 ::40 to 60 % cheque calculated at 3200 + premium
    CommentQuote