Last updated: June 14 2011
6 | Posts
3679 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT HELP - Emerald Premier Floors Phase-3 at Emerald Hills

Hello,

I need urgent help. There might be already a thread for Emerald Premier Floors Phase-3 at Emerald Hills , but I couldnt find one and apology in advance for creating a new one.

Last weekend, there was a HDFC Indian Home Fair in London and I visited that show. I met quite a few builder including IREO, DLF, Emaar etc... the only thing I can finalized on is Emerald Premier Floors Phase-3 at Emerald Hills Sec 65.

There is 3BHK and 4BHK in ph-3. There is no avalibility in 3BHK (1600, 1650 sq ft, they released only 50 units in ph-3), only 4 BHK + 4Bathroom + serv (1975 S ft) is available. BSP for 3BHK is 6150 Rs per sq ft and 4BHK is 5999 Rs per sq ft.

EDC+IDC = 270 p sq ft.
    Car Parking covered = 2.5L
    Club = 75000

Premium spec inclused modular kitchen + Chimney + Hob + Splic A/Cs etc. No marble flooring.

Generally Emmar gives 3% discount to brokers and they are ready to give me 3% discount and will adjust in BSP. Can i squeze them for another 0.5-1 % more discount ?

BSP after discount 3% disc comes to 5819.03 for 4BHK. Therefore unit of 1975 sq ft would be 1.24 Cr, this is when I choose non plc unit i.e. on 3rd floor.

I have a horizon of 4-5 yrs.

These emmar guys are flying back to india today afternoon UK time (in another 4-5 hrs) and I want your opinion to understand whether it is a good investment or not, so that I close the deal today itself before they fly back to India.

I ALSO HEARD JUST NOW THAT THERE ARE CURRENT ISSUES WITH EMAAR, ANYONE AWARE OF THOSE ?

This is bit urgent, so seniors plz advice asap.

Looking forward for early reply.

Thanks
    Anuj

Re : URGENT HELP - Emerald Premier Floors Phase-3 at Emerald Hills

29 views and no reply..... Seniors please comment...

Comment

The rate is high compared to Premier-2 launched earlier. That is available in resale for around 5200. Also 1975 is 4BKH plus 1Study of 10x10 with servant room on terrace. I find that much better than Premier-3 which has servant room on the same floor. Do verify that.

Emaar does have problems. You can search the forum for information.

Comment

"1975 is 4BKH plus 1Study of 10x10 with servant room on terrace" is in Ph-2 ?

Last I heard abt emmar mgf was financial crisis, which was i think taken care of when emmar group came to rescue emmar mgf venture.... Is there any new with emaar now ?

Originally posted by sandelhi View Post
        The rate is high compared to Premier-2 launched earlier. That is available in resale for around 5200. Also 1975 is 4BKH plus 1Study of 10x10 with servant room on terrace. I find that much better than Premier-3 which has servant room on the same floor. Do verify that.

Emaar does have problems. You can search the forum for information.

Comment

I had visited this site but personally i didnt liked it as phase 3 units are at rear end. I was more impressed by Emaar Palm Gardens and have booked a unit there.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post
            "1975 is 4BKH plus 1Study of 10x10 with servant room on terrace" is in Ph-2 ?
            Yes Premier2 was also launched more than a year back.

-------------

Please follow discussions on https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=14747

Copied and closed
            Last edited April 24 2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X