Hello,

I need urgent help. There might be already a thread for Emerald Premier Floors Phase-3 at Emerald Hills , but I couldnt find one and apology in advance for creating a new one.

Last weekend, there was a HDFC Indian Home Fair in London and I visited that show. I met quite a few builder including IREO, DLF, Emaar etc... the only thing I can finalized on is Emerald Premier Floors Phase-3 at Emerald Hills Sec 65.

There is 3BHK and 4BHK in ph-3. There is no avalibility in 3BHK (1600, 1650 sq ft, they released only 50 units in ph-3), only 4 BHK + 4Bathroom + serv (1975 S ft) is available. BSP for 3BHK is 6150 Rs per sq ft and 4BHK is 5999 Rs per sq ft.

EDC+IDC = 270 p sq ft.
Car Parking covered = 2.5L
Club = 75000

Premium spec inclused modular kitchen + Chimney + Hob + Splic A/Cs etc. No marble flooring.

Generally Emmar gives 3% discount to brokers and they are ready to give me 3% discount and will adjust in BSP. Can i squeze them for another 0.5-1 % more discount ?

BSP after discount 3% disc comes to 5819.03 for 4BHK. Therefore unit of 1975 sq ft would be 1.24 Cr, this is when I choose non plc unit i.e. on 3rd floor.

I have a horizon of 4-5 yrs.

These emmar guys are flying back to india today afternoon UK time (in another 4-5 hrs) and I want your opinion to understand whether it is a good investment or not, so that I close the deal today itself before they fly back to India.

I ALSO HEARD JUST NOW THAT THERE ARE CURRENT ISSUES WITH EMAAR, ANYONE AWARE OF THOSE ?

This is bit urgent, so seniors plz advice asap.

Looking forward for early reply.

Thanks
Anuj
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 29 views and no reply..... Seniors please comment...
    CommentQuote
  • The rate is high compared to Premier-2 launched earlier. That is available in resale for around 5200. Also 1975 is 4BKH plus 1Study of 10x10 with servant room on terrace. I find that much better than Premier-3 which has servant room on the same floor. Do verify that.

Emaar does have problems. You can search the forum for information.
    CommentQuote
  • "1975 is 4BKH plus 1Study of 10x10 with servant room on terrace" is in Ph-2 ?

Last I heard abt emmar mgf was financial crisis, which was i think taken care of when emmar group came to rescue emmar mgf venture.... Is there any new with emaar now ?

Originally Posted by sandelhi
    The rate is high compared to Premier-2 launched earlier. That is available in resale for around 5200. Also 1975 is 4BKH plus 1Study of 10x10 with servant room on terrace. I find that much better than Premier-3 which has servant room on the same floor. Do verify that.

Emaar does have problems. You can search the forum for information.
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited this site but personally i didnt liked it as phase 3 units are at rear end. I was more impressed by Emaar Palm Gardens and have booked a unit there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    "1975 is 4BKH plus 1Study of 10x10 with servant room on terrace" is in Ph-2 ?

Yes Premier2 was also launched more than a year back.

-------------

Please follow discussions on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12434-emerald-hills-emaar-mgf-sector-65-gurgaon?t=14747

Copied and closed
    CommentQuote