Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :) .. Ishan , Manoj , Amit MM , Venky .. can you please share your views...
    CommentQuote
  • Manu,

Vatika's on paper growth has been tremendous. I have been tracking Vatika's plots from the quoted rates of almost 22,000 per sq yard about year and a half back.

These plots are now quoted around 50,000 per sq yard. Looking at the accelaration of the price, i think villa at that price level should be good.

However, i somehow find the exit option from vatika in short term a bit of a problem.

Nirvana Country 2 villas have seen tremendous premium over the last 1.5 years. The 240 sq yard villa was originally sold for 1.22 cr in Dec, 2009.

There has been minimal progress in construction so far. In fact, Unitech has sold more in that area than what it has constrcuted. Some of the other sold items include - exquisitie, espace, plots - nc 2 etc.

I think with SPR in the front, TATA and DLF developments along. The area has lot of premium to offer in next 3 years.

If you want to gamble, you may want to pick up this under construction villa and make an exit in 2 years.

I do not think Unitech is in a hurry to construct these villas, you may not get a demand letter soon.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks nc_gupta for your perspective. I checked Unitech's Nirvana simplex seller was quoting 1.96 cr for simplex with 60 - 65 lakhs of premium.. It may be easy to exit but the price is out of my budget incase I had to hold it.. Vatika's Bellevue residence villas are just 5 kms away from nirvana country villas 2 (after spr is complete) and they are on NH* so location wise they are very good and price is also wonderful 1.2 cr .. You are right this project has got great appreciation .. This investment suits best for my parameters and I have long term view of 5 years.

So I think it has huge potential . What do you think about that ?

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Manu,

Vatika's on paper growth has been tremendous. I have been tracking Vatika's plots from the quoted rates of almost 22,000 per sq yard about year and a half back.

These plots are now quoted around 50,000 per sq yard. Looking at the accelaration of the price, i think villa at that price level should be good.

However, i somehow find the exit option from vatika in short term a bit of a problem.

Nirvana Country 2 villas have seen tremendous premium over the last 1.5 years. The 240 sq yard villa was originally sold for 1.22 cr in Dec, 2009.

There has been minimal progress in construction so far. In fact, Unitech has sold more in that area than what it has constrcuted. Some of the other sold items include - exquisitie, espace, plots - nc 2 etc.

I think with SPR in the front, TATA and DLF developments along. The area has lot of premium to offer in next 3 years.

If you want to gamble, you may want to pick up this under construction villa and make an exit in 2 years.

I do not think Unitech is in a hurry to construct these villas, you may not get a demand letter soon.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Manu,

I am not a big fan of Vatika and in general "new gurgaon" or expressway development. Hence, some of my comments could be biased

I personally like to stay within gurgaon boundary and play the game.

Since, it is an investment and not an end use, why don't you evalute plots of South City 2. OR plots available in Ansal essencia.

In fact Unitech is also offering plots in NC 2 and NC 3.

There are plots available in Uniworld resorts as well, which would also escalate tremendously once "The Villas" project is completed.

If it is really about end use, which is also a criteria then you may also want to check Rosewood block D villas, which are very nicely done.

Not sure, if i am able to help here.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your inputs .. I will definitely look into options mentioned by you...
    Appreciate it.
    Any idea what are the price range quoted for plots in Ansal Essencia , south city 2 or uniworld resorts

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Manu,

I am not a big fan of Vatika and in general "new gurgaon" or expressway development. Hence, some of my comments could be biased

I personally like to stay within gurgaon boundary and play the game.

Since, it is an investment and not an end use, why don't you evalute plots of South City 2. OR plots available in Ansal essencia.

In fact Unitech is also offering plots in NC 2 and NC 3.

There are plots available in Uniworld resorts as well, which would also escalate tremendously once "The Villas" project is completed.

If it is really about end use, which is also a criteria then you may also want to check Rosewood block D villas, which are very nicely done.

Not sure, if i am able to help here.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • hi I have got a budget of around 1 cr. looking for purely investment purposes, should i go in for a plot of land or apartment. I guess i'll be able to find a few apartments, but no flats in this range.

Pls advise.

The time horizon is 3-5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Madhur,

If you have 1 cr budget.. Try buying some plot and later on you can build floors on it and sell individually or you can sell plot as well with good appreciation..

Originally Posted by Madhurchopra
    hi I have got a budget of around 1 cr. looking for purely investment purposes, should i go in for a plot of land or apartment. I guess i'll be able to find a few apartments, but no flats in this range.

Pls advise.

The time horizon is 3-5 years
    CommentQuote
  • within this budget what plot could i possibly get in Ggn, any idae?
    CommentQuote
  • you have many options .
    192 sq yard vipul world
    240 sq yard plot at Vatika India Next
    240 sq yard plot at G99

there may be other options also.. check with some brokers.. If you have cash in hand then one should never buy an apartment instead should go for plot.. as they rightly say land is scarce..

within this budget what plot could i possibly get in Ggn, any idae?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Buddy
    CommentQuote
  • You are welcome..
    Thanks Buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    You are welcome..

Hi,
    what's latest on Bellevue residences Villas.
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • What exactly do you want to know..
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi,
    what's latest on Bellevue residences Villas.
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • I mean prices and any other info..
    CommentQuote
  • Last I checked for 240 simplex which I bought.. I was quoted with price 1.3cr -1.4 cr by different brokers...

Construction has started for these villas...

Originally Posted by rs2507
    I mean prices and any other info..
    CommentQuote