Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very Interesting ... However are these Villas shown on wikimapia as per the Old Villa Layout or as per the new Layout that is being shown on the Vatika website ...

Also very Interesting ... I called up Vatika CRM and as per them the work on the Villas are yet to start at the site ... ?

Originally Posted by manu813
    Saibal and Agastya bhai

Check out the updated wikimapia map following link. I marked Some villas already underconstruction. I guess these are 2 duplexes we saw in october updates by vatika those were under construction.. Looks from map these are completed..If somebody goes to the site would be great if they click pics of these buildings marked ..

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • yup :) .. Sent you an email..

Originally Posted by saibal
    Very Interesting ... However are these Villas shown on wikimapia as per the Old Villa Layout or as per the new Layout that is being shown on the Vatika website ...

Also very Interesting ... I called up Vatika CRM and as per them the work on the Villas are yet to start at the site ... ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    According to cluster plan these villa nos should be

St.82D1-3 Villa nos 39 and 41 (or nearby no.)

Manu Bhai, Your info seems to be correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Just replied back to U ...

Originally Posted by manu813
    yup :) .. Sent you an email..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Agastya

Please note there are some MAPSKO - Casa Bella Villa ( Sample Villa ready ) In Sec 82 ... which are also very close to where Vatika Villas are suppose to come up ... The going rate of these Villas ( Duplex ) is about 2.4 CR

I hope these are not MAPSKO - Casa Bella Villa's instead of Vatika ... I guess it will be worth checking ...

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Manu Bhai, Your info seems to be correct.
    CommentQuote
  • I am 100% sure these are Vatika villas as it is across the road..And these are the same shown in construction update links in october last year..I assume vatika started work on these to collect 3rd installment for "start of construction"

Signature Two at Vatika India Next, Gurgaon

It would be great if somebody can verify this on ground ..

Hi Agastya

Please note there are some MAPSKO - Casa Bella Villa ( Sample Villa ready ) In Sec 82 ... which are also very close to where Vatika Villas are suppose to come up ... The going rate of these Villas ( Duplex ) is about 2.4 CR

I hope these are not MAPSKO - Casa Bella Villa's instead of Vatika ... I guess it will be worth checking ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Hi Agastya

Hi Saibal,

Mapsko villas are part of Mapako Casa Bella and these 35-40 nos. villas are surrounding the casa bella towers. Mapsko Royal Ville is towards vatika Signature Villa but not so close. Mapsko Casa Bella is far away from these vatika villas. The closest project is Universal Aura.
    CommentQuote
  • Right Agastya bhai..
    Hi Saibal,

Mapsko villas are part of Mapako Casa Bella and these 35-40 nos. villas are surrounding the casa bella towers. Mapsko Royal Ville is towards vatika Signature Villa but not so close. Mapsko Casa Bella is far away from these vatika villas. The closest project is Universal Aura.
    CommentQuote
  • Agastya / Manu,

You guys seem to be correct ... But find it strange why Vatika has not highlighted / updated the same ( Thay can always call them Signature 2 Sample Villas ) on their website ...

Anyway things will be clear sooner then later ...

Hi Saibal,

CommentQuote
  • Vatika - Zoning Plan ( 8X )

This is as per the facebook group run by the Vatika Owners Group ...

" Latest Zoning plan for all the Vatika Sectors , this has been received from DTCP through RTI, Vatika has given another Plan for approval to DTCP, which has not been yet approved by DTCP ... "

Check out this link ...

http://www./groups/118254234916418
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika City Sohna Road - Youtube

Check out this youtube link ... This is about Vatika City - Sohna Road and will give you an idea what we can expect in Vatika VIN 8X ...

Vatika City & It's Surroundings - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All

I am about to finalize a resell deal in villa(240sqyrd simplex) which i am getting betwen 1.6cr-1.65 cr,Kindly suggest is it worth to enter at this price from investment point of view.

The second option is to look for a plot in resell in se 82 or sec 83,

i am not an end user, but an investor.

Kindly give ur valueable suggestion so that i can make a right decision.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika India Next Project - Website

Vatika has launched a dediated wesite for Vatika India Next Project :-

http://vatikainxt.com/
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing. I shared the map from the website in another thread.. Sharing here as well. If you notice C in the map that is the location of new Villas .

Vatika has launched a dediated wesite for Vatika India Next Project :-

Home
    CommentQuote
  • I have got the addendum with the new villa no. alloted and my BBA back. basically they are stamping the addendum and attaching it to original BBA.
    CommentQuote