Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Manu Bhai, Have you given your BBA during re-allotment? My BBA is still with me and nothing received from Vatika.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah Agastya Bro they called me and asked to send the BBA along with addendum. As my allotment was done on phone so I sent them addendum and BBA as asked by them. They have sent after one month.
    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Manu Bhai, Have you given your BBA during re-allotment? My BBA is still with me and nothing received from Vatika.
    CommentQuote
  • Agastya Bhai,

Seems like vatika is not able to sell much of new villas, they have launched plots at the same location @75k/psqyd .. I have price list and map images sent by broker but unable to upload due to size constraints of IREF..
    CommentQuote
  • Ok resized the pics

Attached
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All

I am about to closea resell deal for 240 simplex villas at 1.65 cr.

Could u tell me is it right price secondly as i am buying it from investment point of view, is it good decision from investment of view?

As lot of cash is involved, will it be problematic to sell in future?

I had other options..but i decided to go for Villa.

Kindly give ur valueable suggestions..

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Agastya Bhai,

Seems like vatika is not able to sell much of new villas, they have launched plots at the same location @75k/psqyd .. I have price list and map images sent by broker but unable to upload due to size constraints of IREF..

Villas were over priced, 2.80 CR for 240 SQY Duplex villa. Let us see how is the response for these plots.
    CommentQuote
  • yup..
    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Villas were over priced, 2.80 CR for 240 SQY Duplex villa. Let us see how is the response for these plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    Pls give ur suggestions..as i need to make the decision within 1-2 days, so ur valuable suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Chatri Ji,

In general big ticket size properties always take more time to dispose off.. But seeing the new plot price at 75K/psqyd at not so good location villa price offered to you seems to be discounted. Saying that prices have fared up a lot in last 8-9 months since I bought at 1.19 cr :) ..

Originally Posted by chattri
    Hello All
    I am about to closea resell deal for 240 simplex villas at 1.65 cr.
    Could u tell me is it right price secondly as i am buying it from investment point of view, is it good decision from investment of view?
    As lot of cash is involved, will it be problematic to sell in future?

I had other options..but i decided to go for Villa.

Kindly give ur valueable suggestions..

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manju ji!!!
    Actually i have plot in sec 85 b in vatika, which i am selling at around 45-46k and buying the villa.
    The only thing i am considering is the location as 82 seems to be better location.

Could u tell me is it a good decision..as i am bit confused at the moment.
    As i am not in india, so its v difficult to get the right information and also making the right decision is difficult...

Ur valueable suggestions will be quite helpful.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Chatri ji,
    As shared earlier also I believe gated villas and plots always give better ROI then normal plots .And sector 82 is definitely better location. I bought this villa with target price if 2.5 cr in 5 years but seems like it will touch that price sooner then 5 years..

If transaction cost doesn't worry you and if you are fine with the prices..It is a good investment..

if you compare similar products in developing sectors by different builders for comparison sake :-
    Unitech simplex 240 NC2 Simplex villa :- 2.25 cr
    Shobha 270 sq yd villas :- 3.4 cr

These villas are still at discounted prices and prices are going to inch up only with development and when people starts moving in..

I am also not in India and it is always better to send your relative/known ones to the location and do the ground survey before taking the plunge..

Best Wishes!!

Thanks Manju ji!!!
    Actually i have plot in sec 85 b in vatika, which i am selling at around 45-46k and buying the villa.
    The only thing i am considering is the location as 82 seems to be better location.

Could u tell me is it a good decision..as i am bit confused at the moment.
    As i am not in india, so its v difficult to get the right information and also making the right decision is difficult...

Ur valueable suggestions will be quite helpful.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manuji...
    Ur valueable sugegstion is really helpful.

is it true..that all the villas will be coming under CLP scheme..?
    if yes, in that do i need to make the additional payment as my seller has made 20% pay till date?
    Any idea when the next installment will be due?
    As my broker is not giving me all information.and i am trying to get the inf
    thru different sources..as i believe we cannot trust broker so much..

Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think subvention plan customers have to shift loan to Indiabulls.. You can pm saibal . he is on subvention payment plan and may tell you the exact details..

Thanks Manuji...
    Ur valueable sugegstion is really helpful.

is it true..that all the villas will be coming under CLP scheme..?
    if yes, in that do i need to make the additional payment as my seller has made 20% pay till date?
    Any idea when the next installment will be due?
    As my broker is not giving me all information.and i am trying to get the inf
    thru different sources..as i believe we cannot trust broker so much..

Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Sibal

Could u pls tell me about the subvention scheme ?
    I heard that they are changing the subvention scheme to CLP scheme..is it true?
    if yes, then some body who is under subvention scheme needs to pay some extra amount as under subvention scheme ppl has paid 20% till date?
    do u have any idea ,when will the next installment be paid under CLP scheme.
    As i am finalizing a resell deal for 240 simplex villa so i want to know all the detail before i go ahead.
    Your inputs will be highly appreciated,

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chattri,

Irrespective of people in CLP or Subvention Scheme every one has paid a minimum of 20% as on date ...

Only Indiabulls are providing Subvention Scheme for these Signature2 Villas as per my info ... U may Call up Indiabulls to find out more on the same
      However if you are buying the Villa in Resale then the Payment Terms will automatically get converted to CLP ... that is what I understand
      As per Vatika last communcation People who are under Subvention scheme need to pay another 5% and IndiaBulls will in turn will pay another 25% to Vatika
      So in other words Vatika gets 50% Payment even with out laying a single brick at the site ... ?
      From my Point of view CLP is a better option then Subvention Scheme since you only pay when Vatika actually starts work at the site.
      Next instalment will be due in CLP when works starts at the site and not sure what is the actual site conditions for these Villas ... To the best of my information there has been no development at the site other then some excavation work ...
      You may have to pay another 10% ( above the 20% which your previous owner must have already paid ) while doing the transfer of the Villa in your name ...
      Hope this helps !

Saibal

Dear Mr. Sibal

Could u pls tell me about the subvention scheme ?
      I heard that they are changing the subvention scheme to CLP scheme..is it true?
      if yes, then some body who is under subvention scheme needs to pay some extra amount as under subvention scheme ppl has paid 20% till date?
      do u have any idea ,when will the next installment be paid under CLP scheme.
      As i am finalizing a resell deal for 240 simplex villa so i want to know all the detail before i go ahead.
      Your inputs will be highly appreciated,

Thanks
    CommentQuote