Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Mr Saibal.
    I am about the close a deal for 240 simplex villa at 1.65 cr.I had many options but some how i chose this option.
    I am selling my plot at sec 85b and investing in villa, i hope i am making a right decision..as this is only for investment.
    I had options of plot DEW also, which recenetly has shown tremnedous growth..So i had to choose between DEW plot Vs Vatika Villa, and i went for vatika.
    Mr Manu has already given me his valueable inputs for that, but I believe as you are in india, so can give ur fact based feedback which wil be really helpful for me.
    This is quite a big decision for me, that is the reason i am asking my questions..i hope u ustd my situation...and will give ur valueable inputs..

Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chattari,

Since I am invested in this property and so far it has given excellent returns ... So just can't compaint !

I am not an expert in RE but what ever I know NH8 seems to be a better option then DEW to my mind.

However the project might get further delayed ... But since you are looking at this property as an investment hence this should not matter to you I guess ...

Once the construction starts at the site ( Villas ) there might be a jump in premium ahead ... This is what I feel ...

But you need to take your own call based on your understanding of the market situation & dynamics etc.

Cheers

Originally Posted by chattri
    Thanks Mr Saibal.
    I am about the close a deal for 240 simplex villa at 1.65 cr.I had many options but some how i chose this option.
    I am selling my plot at sec 85b and investing in villa, i hope i am making a right decision..as this is only for investment.
    I had options of plot DEW also, which recenetly has shown tremnedous growth..So i had to choose between DEW plot Vs Vatika Villa, and i went for vatika.
    Mr Manu has already given me his valueable inputs for that, but I believe as you are in india, so can give ur fact based feedback which wil be really helpful for me.
    This is quite a big decision for me, that is the reason i am asking my questions..i hope u ustd my situation...and will give ur valueable inputs..

Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • if you cn get gated plots go for thm as they are best for investment and also villa depriciates and or their design gets obsolete. builder also try to make money in construction.

my vote goes to gated plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks!!
    Plot vs Villa(Investment point of view)..this is the question for which i am searching the answer since long but till date , i have not made the mind that which one is better.

In case of vatika i have seen plot has given tremendous returns, for villa as there are not major resale going on, so cant say much..
    for example ,my fri bought a plot in sec 83 at 48000 psy , now he is getting offer at 58000 psy only in 5 months time.
    so can we say the same for villa..as i dont know wat was the price 5-6 months also.

so if we take 1-.15 years time frame, which one will yield better results?

Just sharing this post so that ppl who are confused btwn plot vs villa..can get some more information..?

Hope, members will share thier views and experiences..

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Chattri,

You are asking each and every question on this forum.
    It's like asking which stock will go up tomorrow.
    What decision have you made so far in your life ?
    Don't bore rest of the users with your repetitive queries.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Rambo
    If u dont like my questions..then just ignore it ..who asked you to read my question... Dont be personal..
    If u get bored with my questions..then who has asked u to read it....just stay away from it....

I respect others and expect the same from others...u dont have right to ask me..what decisions i have made..etc..just conc on on u and ur work..
    And let others do what they want..
    Any way thanks for reading my post and replying...i hope i made my point v clear.....
    CommentQuote
  • Was that your last query regarding this ? Or are you going ask same question on another channel on this forum ? This is nothing but spam.

I have subscribed to these channels so my screen comes up when someone post any message.

Do you know how can I ignore you ?

I bet you when you go to buy this villa it wouldn't be there fore sale.
    Seller is just re-confirming the market price. try to buy at 1.65crores
    if you can. then if you wish sell it to me right away for 1.75crores.

Otherwise I hope you will not ask these questions again and again.

I am pretty sure you must be bothering your co-workers asking them
    same questions again and again.
    CommentQuote
  • It you have subscribed thats not my problem..if i have any question or doubt.i will ask..and if i am not satisfied.i will ask the question again..
    i dont ustd wats wrong with that?

Why u r worried abut my co-workers ..and think abt ur co-workers who i am sure will be suffering allot.....lets finish this topic here......i dnt wana waste my time...we are here to discuss some thing meanining ful and beneficial and requst u not to reply or comment on any of my post..

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Chatri Ji,

Keep us updated what you buy finally and at what price..
    CommentQuote
  • It lookslike finally Vatika has started the construction works for Signature Vlaa-2. Have a loook,

Projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Chatri Ji,

Keep us updated what you buy finally and at what price..

I closed the deal at 1.63 Crore after lot of negotiation.
    Hope to get good returns in near future.......!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Chatri ,

What is the built up area the constructed villa?
    CommentQuote
  • Cool.. Congrats!!.. So this villa price is with or without PLC ?
    Originally Posted by chattri
    I closed the deal at 1.63 Crore after lot of negotiation.
    Hope to get good returns in near future.......!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Cool.. Congrats!!.. So this villa price is with or without PLC ?

is this all inclusive price? what premium:? please more details
    CommentQuote
  • Its without PLC, the login price was around 80 lac, so rest is premium.
    Its 240 sqyrd simplex villa.
    CommentQuote