Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Haven't checked lately but saw ads of Sovereign Residences villas on net .. they are selling those from 2.81 cr onwards.. Very good for existing investors of signature 2 villas..By end of the year will have big smile ..

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
    What is the current resale price of 240 sqy Duplex villa?

Comment

What is the current resale price of 240 sqy Duplex villa?
      As per my information :-

240 SQYD Villa ( Simplex ) : 1.5 Cr
      240 SQYD Villa ( Duplex ) : 1.8 Cr

However it seems like there are still some issues with the approvals and this project could take another 3 Years to complete etc.

Also are you aware if any body has received the Re - Allotment Letters ...

Comment

Thanks for the update saibal.. Were you able to talk to vatika crm regarding re-allotment letters...

Originally posted by saibal View Post
        As per my information :-

240 SQYD Villa ( Simplex ) : 1.5 Cr
        240 SQYD Villa ( Duplex ) : 1.8 Cr

However it seems like there are still some issues with the approvals and this project could take another 3 Years to complete etc.

Also are you aware if any body has received the Re - Allotment Letters ...

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Thanks for the update saibal.. Were you able to talk to vatika crm regarding re-allotment letters...

Yes I did speak with Vatika CRM ... But the answer everytime is the same " We will be sending the Re-Allotment letters very soon "

Can you also try to find out through your agent what Vatika is up to ?

Comment

Thanks!I will try to find it out ...
            Originally posted by saibal View Post
            Yes I did speak with Vatika CRM ... But the answer everytime is the same " We will be sending the Re-Allotment letters very soon "

Can you also try to find out through your agent what Vatika is up to ?

Comment

Hi All,

I have got the re-allotment of my 240 duplex bellevue/signature 2 villa. In the previous allotment I had park facing PLC while in the new allotment they could not give me the park facing choice, so had to pick from a non plc option.

Are there more in my situation, could something be done about this mismatch? And as already stated in the posts, reallotment letter has not arrived yet.

Comment

Any news when construction is going to start?

Comment

As per Vatika's standard reply whenever you will ask they will say 3-4 months .. jokes apart can anybody share pics of that area..

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
                  Any news when construction is going to start?

Comment

I think Vatika will refund/adjust PLC charges for your villa. I have talked regarding re-allotment letter with Vatika . They have asked me to send BBA and other documents to execute the addendum after which they will re-issue allotment letter.
                    Originally posted by piyaliroy View Post
                    Hi All,

I have got the re-allotment of my 240 duplex bellevue/signature 2 villa. In the previous allotment I had park facing PLC while in the new allotment they could not give me the park facing choice, so had to pick from a non plc option.

Are there more in my situation, could something be done about this mismatch? And as already stated in the posts, reallotment letter has not arrived yet.

Comment

Thanks Agastya,

It was nice catching up with you in Dubai ...

Sirji, you most welcome. I will PM you my contact details in Dubai. Check your PM>

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X