Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the update.. It is a good investment and there is huge upside left.. Let the construction begin :) ..
    Originally Posted by chattri
    Its without PLC, the login price was around 80 lac, so rest is premium.
    Its 240 sqyrd simplex villa.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Its without PLC, the login price was around 80 lac, so rest is premium.
    Its 240 sqyrd simplex villa.

Which sector?

And how much would be the covered area? How many BR and floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Its in sec 82 , its 3BHK and servant qtr on first floor..Simplex villa of 240 sqyrd.
    CommentQuote
    Its in sec 82 , its 3BHK and servant qtr on first floor..Simplex villa of 240 sqyrd.

Not a bad deal.. i would say.

I hold a plot in Sector 83, starting; in front of Vatika Convention center (8th plot from 60 meter road). Any idea what are the current ACTUAL rates there?
    CommentQuote
  • Depending upon location it can be between 55-58k.My fri holds a plot in sec 83 and he is getting offer of 56k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    It lookslike finally Vatika has started the construction works for Signature Vlaa-2. Have a loook,

Projects

It is good positive step. These are latest construction pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats !

Can you please check with Vatika about the New Layout Plan that is being shown on their website since the same is different from that layout plan plan ( Original ) given in the BBA ...

You may do so when you will get the BBA transfered in your name. Also please share if Vatika has asked you to pay another 10% Payment ...

Bye

Originally Posted by chattri
    I closed the deal at 1.63 Crore after lot of negotiation.
    Hope to get good returns in near future.......!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    Its in sec 82 , its 3BHK and servant qtr on first floor..Simplex villa of 240 sqyrd.

Great Investment. Could you advise the constructed area in sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • It is 1527 Sq ft for 240 sq yd simplex . These are expandable villas so one can construct second and third floor as per their preference for maximum FAR. Outer design/elevation should match other villas..

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Great Investment. Could you advise the constructed
    area in sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Manu,

You forgot the 1st Floor ... !

Originally Posted by manu813
    It is 1527 Sq ft for 240 sq yd simplex . These are expandable villas so one can construct second and third floor as per their preference for maximum FAR. Outer design/elevation should match other villas..
    CommentQuote
  • Lol :) ..
    Originally Posted by saibal
    Dear Manu,

You forgot the 1st Floor ... !
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    Lets keep this thread moving..on all other threads related to NH-8 project there is lot of activities, which help to get the latest information.
    so lets and post whatever latest information we have.
    As per the latest information i have the resale price price of 240sqrd villa has touched 1.7 Crore..
    I will keep posted as soon as i get any information
    so others pls give thier valueable inputs also.

Cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • As per the latest information if have, DLF sector-91 is selling at Rs 1Lac/sq yrd.
    Wishful thinking... but not the reality.

I was offered this at Rs1.59 crore a week back but I passed as gated plot is much better option than Vatika simplex villa.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the resale price for 240 sqyd duplex villa?
    CommentQuote
  • latest deal happened at Rs 1.7crore for duplex.
    CommentQuote