Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by saibal View Post
    Thanks Agastya,

It was nice catching up with you in Dubai ...
    Thanks a lot. Hope to see you again.

Comment

Addendum for Re-Allotment of Signature 2 Villas

Has anybody got the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " updated on their Original BBA ...

It seems Vatika want the Orginal BBA to be handed over to them for the execution of the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " ...

However the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " is just a One Page Document that becomes a part of the Orginal BBA ... The why does Vatika need the Orginal BBA ...

Also is Vatika also updating the Layout of the Villas as per the new Plan being shown on the website under ... Signature 2 Villas ... If they are doing this then it make sense to hand over the BBA to Vatika otherwise not sure ...

Comment

Saibal Bro,

Let me know your findings as well ...
        Has anybody got the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " updated on their Original BBA ...

It seems Vatika want the Orginal BBA to be handed over to them for the execution of the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " ...

However the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " is just a One Page Document that becomes a part of the Orginal BBA ... The why does Vatika need the Orginal BBA ...

Also is Vatika also updating the Layout of the Villas as per the new Plan being shown on the website under ... Signature 2 Villas ... If they are doing this then it make sense to hand over the BBA to Vatika otherwise not sure ...

Comment

Sure Manu Bhai ...

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Saibal Bro,

Let me know your findings as well ...

Comment

Saibal and Agastya bhai

Check out the updated wikimapia map following link. I marked Some villas already underconstruction. I guess these are 2 duplexes we saw in october updates by vatika those were under construction.. Looks from map these are completed..If somebody goes to the site would be great if they click pics of these buildings marked ..

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

According to cluster plan these villa nos should be

St.82D1-3 Villa nos 39 and 41 (or nearby no.)

Saibal and Agastya bhai

Check out the updated wikimapia map following link. I marked Some villas already underconstruction. I guess these are 2 duplexes we saw in october updates by vatika those were under construction.. Looks from map these are completed..If somebody goes to the site would be great if they click pics of these buildings marked ..

Comment

Very Interesting ... However are these Villas shown on wikimapia as per the Old Villa Layout or as per the new Layout that is being shown on the Vatika website ...

Also very Interesting ... I called up Vatika CRM and as per them the work on the Villas are yet to start at the site ... ?

Saibal and Agastya bhai

Comment

yup .. Sent you an email..

Very Interesting ... However are these Villas shown on wikimapia as per the Old Villa Layout or as per the new Layout that is being shown on the Vatika website ...

Also very Interesting ... I called up Vatika CRM and as per them the work on the Villas are yet to start at the site ... ?

Comment

According to cluster plan these villa nos should be

St.82D1-3 Villa nos 39 and 41 (or nearby no.)
                    Manu Bhai, Your info seems to be correct.

Comment

Just replied back to U ...

yup .. Sent you an email..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X