Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by desihouse
    As per the latest information if have, DLF sector-91 is selling at Rs 1Lac/sq yrd.
    Wishful thinking... but not the reality.

I was offered this at Rs1.59 crore a week back but I passed as gated plot is much better option than Vatika simplex villa.

Dear
    I shared the inf what i had..there might be many rates depending upon various factor.I am getting a confirmed deal for my villa at 1.7 cr..and ths reality..
    If i have not invested in plot it does mean..plots are not good option from investment of point..Both plot and villas has their own advantages..
    and pls if u can let me know the detail of broker or individual who is selling duplex at 1.7 cr..i knw some bdy who can close the deal within a day..and ths again a reality....
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know of anyone selling duplex villa at 1.7crore but simplex was available at 1.59 crore from a party based in US - 917 216 5047. you can check it if it is still available.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Chattri,

By the way, how are you doing with your plot in sector-85 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear
    I am selling that plot, i am getting offer of 45-46 k.Wish i took a right decision....
    CommentQuote
  • What would have been the right decision ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear
    i did not get wat u wana say? Pls be more specific for clear understanding.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • you said "Wish i took a right decision....". What does that mean?
    CommentQuote
  • I mean to say decision to sell my sec 85 plot and investing in Villa
    As some time thinking too much..confuses you..so just took the decision.

But now i have already decided so, just keeping my finger crossed and hoping for best..
    CommentQuote
  • you should be fine with either of them in long term. With Villa, you just locked-in
    your construction costs as an end user.
    On possession, I don't see much difference. As sector-85 is directly opposite sector-82.
    DLF garden city is coming in sector-86 opposite vatika in sector-85.
    DLF have 100 acres there on sector-rd.
    TSR commercial is coming next to Vatika in sector-85.
    So you can keep that one if you have holding power.
    but 45-46K seems to be on the low end.
    I can PM you the broker who last sold for 48K in sector-85 a month back.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear
    Thanks allot for ur valueable inputs..i asked the same question many times..but i did not get satisfactory answer, and if i asked the question again..some ppl got furious without undrstanding that its a big decision and some bdy who is taking this decision its not easy for him especially if he is nt in india...so aftr that i did not trouble any body and took the decision on the basis of my understanding..
    I made some wrong investment decision in past, so i was bit worried not to make the same mistake again..thts why i was more concerned.
    If i would have got such feedback before, my decision would have been different.

U seems to have indepth knowledge and i find ur comment v straight and to the point and they are very valueable for some bdy like me, who wants to invest or rotate the money, but dont have much knowledge..
    I already bought Villa so need to sell my plot now, could u send me the detail of broker thru message..
    and in future while making any decision i would definitely take the suggestion from ppl like u who gives v frank and to the point feedback..and thats the purpose of this forum..to help each other in making right decision... Thanks again~!
    CommentQuote
  • Chatri Ji,

I was the only one who took pain to respond to your queries :) .. and now you are making me feel guilty :o.. Here is my first response to your query copied from other thread ..

Baaki sir abhi bhi kush nahin bigda you can easily sell your villa at premium of 5-7 lakhs easily.. tell your broker only he will be more then happy to help you in this..

Brokers are quoting 1.70 cr for simplex and I assume you bought it around 1.63 .. 1-2 lakh discount deke bhi you will earn 5 lakhs in a week ..

http://www.m a g i c b r i c k s .c o m/propertyDetails/3-BHK-1600-Sq-ft-Villa-FOR-Sale-Sector-82-in-Gurgaon&id=IOGWgeRTjmtzpSvf+uAgZw==

Originally Posted by manu813
    Chatri Ji,

I have seen your query in multiple threads :) so couldn't resist answering it..
    If I were you I would not sell sec 85 B plot as of now if there is no issue with land parcel, as said by you(I would have confirmed thoroughly instead of going by hear say).Because selling and purchasing in the same township will increase your transaction cost..

Saying that if you want to buy plot or villa in much better located sectors then gated communities/plots always give better ROI in long term as end users prefer gated communities , power backup, etc...

Hope it helps..

Best Wishes..

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/411968-post2.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Chatri Ji,

I was the only one who took pain to respond to your queries :) .. and now you are making me feel guilty :o.. Here is my first response to your query copied from other thread ..

Baaki sir abhi bhi kush nahin bigda you can easily sell your villa at premium of 5-7 lakhs easily.. tell your broker only he will be more then happy to help you in this..

Brokers are quoting 1.70 cr for simplex and I assume you bought it around 1.63 .. 1-2 lakh discount deke bhi you will earn 5 lakhs in a week ..

http://www.m a g i c b r i c k s .c o m/propertyDetails/3-BHK-1600-Sq-ft-Villa-FOR-Sale-Sector-82-in-Gurgaon&id=IOGWgeRTjmtzpSvf+uAgZw==

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/411968-post2.html

Dear Mr Manu
    I really appreciate ur inputs.. and u were only one who gave me the inputs..finally some one has to take his own decision
    and i took the decision..so pls dont feel bad abt any thing..I am happy investing in villa.
    Baki samay se pehle aur takdir se jyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta..to sir takdir main likha hoga to mil hi jayega..
    To sir main future main phir se paresan karunga apne sawlon se and hopfeully ap apni feedbak jarur denge...mera kahna sirf un logon se tha..jo hum jaise normal logon ke questions se paresan ho jate hain..hum expert jo nahi hai is field ke..to kai bar irritating questions puch lete hain...isse kai logon ko paresani ho jati hai..to future main agar koi meri tarah atpate questions puche to ..pls jo log irritate hote hain..woh irritate na ho..Baki sir..apke efforts and inputs kabile tarif hain......bhut si jagah apne comments pade hain...bas ap aise hi apni feedback dete raho..jo bhut useful hoti hai.... Thanks for ur efforts!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Chattri,

Would you mind sharing your bad experience with RE investing that you mentioned before? So that we can also learn about anything similar.
    CommentQuote
  • By the way, I PM'd you the broker info to sell your plot.
    CommentQuote
  • No worries buddy..Since you have bought this villa let me tell you appreciation trend.. August ,2011 sector 85 plots were quoted from 42-43 k and now as per some they are traded at 47-48 k whereas these villas were in the range of 1.20 cr - 130cr and now you know they are being quoted at 1.63 cr - 1.70 cr(and still lot of upside left)..

You can see the appreciation where it is happening ..Don't worry you made a smart investment and better then the plot you were holding.. If it makes you feel better..

Baaki I agree to this completely "samay se pehle aur takdir se jyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta..to sir takdir main likha hoga to mil hi jayega"

Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear Mr Manu
    I really appreciate ur inputs.. and u were only one who gave me the inputs..finally some one has to take his own decision
    and i took the decision..so pls dont feel bad abt any thing..I am happy investing in villa.
    Baki samay se pehle aur takdir se jyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta..to sir takdir main likha hoga to mil hi jayega..
    To sir main future main phir se paresan karunga apne sawlon se and hopfeully ap apni feedbak jarur denge...mera kahna sirf un logon se tha..jo hum jaise normal logon ke questions se paresan ho jate hain..hum expert jo nahi hai is field ke..to kai bar irritating questions puch lete hain...isse kai logon ko paresani ho jati hai..to future main agar koi meri tarah atpate questions puche to ..pls jo log irritate hote hain..woh irritate na ho..Baki sir..apke efforts and inputs kabile tarif hain......bhut si jagah apne comments pade hain...bas ap aise hi apni feedback dete raho..jo bhut useful hoti hai.... Thanks for ur efforts!!!
    CommentQuote