Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • last year in aug, 2011 sector-85 was at 38K, sector-83 and 82 were at 43K.
    I am checking my email for sale deals from brokers. It is all proportional.
    Manu, if you paid 1.25crore, you definitely paid good price.

as of today, 1.63crore - 20 lac ( for 1500sq ft construction ) , that makes gated plot of 240sq yrd at 59.6K. last resale deal for gated plot 360sq yrd in vatika sector-82 happened at 58K including EDC/IDC 3-4 weeks back.
    so it is pretty close.
    CommentQuote
  • sector-rd and corner plots are fetching very good prices.
    Last resale for sector-83 sector-road plot happened at 67.5K.
    As per my broker, he sold sector-85 sector-rd plot for 62.5K this week.
    CommentQuote
  • Here we are mixing 2 type of plots..So we were talking about plots which are not gated which chatri was holding.I was quoted around 46-48k prices for 82-83 plots and 41k -43 k range for sector 85 plots .. I paid 1.19 cr with 1plc for this villa ..

These plots didn't appreciated proportionately as villas did... Although they appreciated good from 18k level ..

Gated plots are good options along with these normal plots and that is I have mentioned in my posts..But appreciation proportion is differing for different properties from last year..

Originally Posted by desihouse
    last year in aug, 2011 sector-85 was at 38K, sector-83 and 82 were at 43K.
    I am checking my email for sale deals from brokers. It is all proportional.
    Manu, if you paid 1.25crore, you definitely paid good price.

as of today, 1.63crore - 20 lac ( for 1500sq ft construction ) , that makes gated plot of 240sq yrd at 59.6K. last resale deal for gated plot 360sq yrd in vatika sector-82 happened at 58K including EDC/IDC 3-4 weeks back.
    so it is pretty close.
    CommentQuote
  • By would one not buy gated plots those as per you are available at 58k levels in resale instead of these.. Just curious ..
    sector-rd and corner plots are fetching very good prices.
    Last resale for sector-83 sector-road plot happened at 67.5K.
    As per my broker, he sold sector-85 sector-rd plot for 62.5K this week.
    CommentQuote
  • manu bhai lot of brokers are selling sector 83 plots and other non gated plots by luring the customers who are looking for gated plots. gated plots were launched at around 54 k incusive edc idc ladt september. i do not understand why a person will sell it for 5 percent gain. as per my knowledge the rate for these plots are 65 k - 68 k ( depening on the location) in resale and 70 k from vatika direct.

i will really buy another one if i get it for 58 k as deep sea said.

rest you are clever enough to understand the motives of brokers .They are confusing people between gated and non gated plots..they quote the prices of non gated plot and try to fool investors that thy are selling sector 82 plots.

investors should first ask: are they gated? do they have power back up?

Then the reality will ome up:

a) sirji gated plots are just dead ends, power ka kya hi generator laga lena?

b) ridiculuous ! the community, the security, the ambience etc is a different one in these gated plots.
    the gentry makes a community...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desihouse
    By the way, I PM'd you the broker info to sell your plot.

Thanks !!!
    I have not received the inf yet, so please send me again..

Thanks again!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    No worries buddy..Since you have bought this villa let me tell you appreciation trend.. August ,2011 sector 85 plots were quoted from 42-43 k and now as per some they are traded at 47-48 k whereas these villas were in the range of 1.20 cr - 130cr and now you know they are being quoted at 1.63 cr - 1.70 cr(and still lot of upside left)..

You can see the appreciation where it is happening ..Don't worry you made a smart investment and better then the plot you were holding.. If it makes you feel better..

Baaki I agree to this completely "samay se pehle aur takdir se jyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta..to sir takdir main likha hoga to mil hi jayega"

Manuji
    Dhanyavad.
    Again a master piece..apke comments and feedback kamal hote hain..quite descriptive..and fact based!!!
    I dont have any regret what so ever for my investment..i am happy.. do batien hain sir..bechna hoga bech denge..nahi to india ake rah lenge..pados main sayad ap bhi ho..to kuch gyan hume bhi mil jayega..
    abhi 2 sal ke liye to lock kar dia hai..uske bad dekhenge..koi aur achi investment opportunity ho to batana..sir..ho sake to apna personal ID pm kar dena..sab batien..forum main puchne se kuch log bore ho jate hain..
    Bas ap aise hi feedback dete raho..taki hum jaise logon ka bhla ho sake..
    CommentQuote
    Mr. Chattri,

Would you mind sharing your bad experience with RE investing that you mentioned before? So that we can also learn about anything similar.

Dear
    Though there is a seperate thread to discuss this issue, but i will post some of my exp:

1.I invested in AMR , Noida as a assured return scheme for 2 bhk full furnished,in 2009 around 30 lac.Proj was supposed to be completed in 2010 aur aj sirf niv dali hai..kub banage kub milega pta nahi..wish 30 lac ek sath 2009 main ggn main invest kiye hote to kum se kum double to ho hi jata.
    Us time do option the ya vatika ka plot 18k main ya ye..dekho sir galti kar baitha..kyunki bina ksi ke salah se kia tha..

2.Ek rohtas builder ke sath paise lagye the 2008 main IT project main, sir asal paisa niklane main 3 sal lag gaye..baki to bhul ho jao....kyunki proj hi start nahi hua..again a mistake.us paise se CLP man GCX Ya NH-8 pe kuch le lia hota to aj .........kya bolen ...ab

3.Bptp main plot tha..dec 2011 main becha 42 k ....ke hisab se.. 38k pe lia tha..1 sal se jayda hold karne ke bad and puri pay karne ke bad....to 80lac lga ke 1 sal main 7 lac mile..agar 3-4 mahine wait kia hota to 50 k pe bikta..again a judgement error...

4.Ye villa jo aj 1.6 cr main lia hai..resale main 90lac main mil raha tha sir, nahi lia.. paise the bank main us time...lga jyada appreciation nahi hone wala..aj dekho 1.6 cr..main lia hai..again a judgement error!!!!

Lekin koi nahi sir..insan hain..galti to karenge..lekin galti karke sikhna jaruri hai..isliye ab koi bhi decision bina salah kiye and discuss kiye nahi leta..baki apni kismat sir...kya laye the jo le jaoge....
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Chattri,

I see a trend in your transactions. No one knows everything so I can just suggest but doesn't mean that I will be right as well.
    You tend to give up on the RE investments in a year's period but RE investment is for min 5 years. It's like a stock that goes down in a recession but more than recovers in a boom. 5 year duration is long enough from bust to a boom.
    I have a RE investment that didn't fare that well as compared to others in neighborhood but I know the reasons and those are valid reasons. When I see in another 5 years, this investment should fare as well.
    If you have holding power ( I can see that you have ) then keep the RE investment atleast 5 years.
    Comparison of gated to non-gated will always be there. I personally prefer non-gated because gated might give you false sense of security on a dead end street.
    Another comparison of gated vs sector-rd , look at dlf phase I-IV and golf course road. you can realize that prices on sector-rd are 1.5 times to 2 times compared to other plots because of commercial usage.
    After living in a gated community after few years, it might look like a chawl.
    As far as gentry and luxury living, it is all relative. A person with few hundred crores will never come to live in vatika township on nh-8. Any gated or non-gated community in Vatika for this class of people is just another slum.
    No one on this site is expert if they were , they wouldn't be here.

http://www.9 9 a c r e s.com/Residential-Land-in-Sector-82-Gurgaon-Gurgaon-for-Sale-spid-K6479827&pos=23&from_src=K6479827&mob=9810734466,%209811176664&cntct=&ownc=Dealer&nm=Satbir%20Singh%20Malik

sector-82 resale for 53800 + 4200 = 58000 see above
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast I agree to this :).. We all are RE enthusiasts those are learning from each others experiences....This is good platform for sharing views...

CommentQuote
    Mr. Chattri,

I see a trend in your transactions. No one knows everything so I can just suggest but doesn't mean that I will be right as well.
    You tend to give up on the RE investments in a year's period but RE investment is for min 5 years. It's like a stock that goes down in a recession but more than recovers in a boom. 5 year duration is long enough from bust to a boom.
    I have a RE investment that didn't fare that well as compared to others in neighborhood but I know the reasons and those are valid reasons. When I see in another 5 years, this investment should fare as well.
    If you have holding power ( I can see that you have ) then keep the RE investment atleast 5 years.
    Comparison of gated to non-gated will always be there. I personally prefer non-gated because gated might give you false sense of security on a dead end street.
    Another comparison of gated vs sector-rd , look at dlf phase I-IV and golf course road. you can realize that prices on sector-rd are 1.5 times to 2 times compared to other plots because of commercial usage.
    After living in a gated community after few years, it might look like a chawl.
    As far as gentry and luxury living, it is all relative. A person with few hundred crores will never come to live in vatika township on nh-8. Any gated or non-gated community in Vatika for this class of people is just another slum.

http://www.9 9 a c r e s.com/Residential-Land-in-Sector-82-Gurgaon-Gurgaon-for-Sale-spid-K6479827&pos=23&from_src=K6479827&mob=9810734466,%209811176664&cntct=&ownc=Dealer&nm=Satbir%20Singh%20Malik

sector-82 resale for 53800 + 4200 = 58000 see above

thiw was the launching price . There was a 1000 rs discount for some time. Very surprising that some one sold it at the lauching price after one year when the market price is already 25percent higher! can ou check with your broker if he has told you about the cash portion and if he still stick to this then ifhe can get me another one at the same price.
    CommentQuote
  • Chattriji,

Could you find out the details mentioned below from Vatika ...

Originally Posted by saibal
    Congrats !

Can you please check with Vatika about the New Layout Plan that is being shown on their website .... Since the same is different from the ( Original ) layout plan given in the BBA ...

You may do so when you will get the BBA transfered in your name. Also please share if Vatika has asked you to pay another 10% Payment ...

Bye
    CommentQuote
  • Saibal Ji
    The villa is still not transferred in my name as i am waitinng for transfer date from vatika side.
    During the time of transfer , i will ask about ur queries and will let u know.
    If u need any further information pls let me know,i will do the needful

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chattriji,

Looking forward to your feedback and also curious to know when Vatika will start construction work at the site ... Since some of the Villa BBA will complete 3 Years period around August 2012 or may be even before ...

It will be interesting to see how Vatika handles the Penalty Clause since as per the BBA they are suppose to handover the Villas with in 3 years of signing the BBA ...

Bye

Originally Posted by chattri
    Saibal Ji
    The villa is still not transferred in my name as i am waitinng for transfer date from vatika side.
    During the time of transfer , i will ask about ur queries and will let u know.
    If u need any further information pls let me know,i will do the needful

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Saibal bhai,

Don't bank upon penalty clause , I am sure builder will give 1000 reasons for not paying it .. btw chk out the link seems like vatika have atleast started updating construction updates every month.As per pic excavation started on 360 sq yd villas.

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT

Originally Posted by saibal
    Thanks Chattriji,

Looking forward to your feedback and also curious to know when Vatika will start construction work at the site ... Since some of the Villa BBA will complete 3 Years period around August 2012 or may be even before ...

It will be interesting to see how Vatika handles the Penalty Clause since as per the BBA they are suppose to handover the Villas with in 3 years of signing the BBA ...

Bye
    CommentQuote