Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Latest resale prices for Vatika plots (sales in last 15 days). This information is compiled from 10 good size broker firms.

sector-83 240 and 300sy 56000-58000
    sector-82 360sy gated 62500 ( only 2 resales happened one at 58000, next one at 62500)
    sector-84 240 and 300sy 54000
    sector-85 300sy 53000

Location matters in case of plots . These rated are including PLC , EDC/IDC.
    CommentQuote
  • sector-83 and 82A corner plot resale 59K-60K
    84mt plot 64K-67K
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desihouse
    Latest resale prices for Vatika plots (sales in last 15 days). This information is compiled from 10 good size broker firms.

sector-83 240 and 300sy 56000-58000
    sector-82 360sy gated 62500 ( only 2 resales happened one at 58000, next one at 62500)
    sector-84 240 and 300sy 54000
    sector-85 300sy 53000

Location matters in case of plots . These rated are including PLC , EDC/IDC.

Thanks for the information
    Pls PM the broker detail.
    CommentQuote
  • Manu Bhai,

These excavation Pictures of Vatika Villa's are being shown by Vatika since last 1 Year I guess ... In fact if you remember they were showing partially constructed 240 SQYD Duplex / Simplex Villa's on their website at one point in time ... All those pictures have now vanished ... ?

Not sure what the reality is at the site ...

Originally Posted by manu813
    Saibal bhai,

Don't bank upon penalty clause , I am sure builder will give 1000 reasons for not paying it .. btw chk out the link seems like vatika have atleast started updating construction updates every month.As per pic excavation started on 360 sq yd villas.

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika raised the prices :

77500 for 240sq yrd gated
    71800 for 360 sq yrd gated + 4200 EDC/IDC
    71500 for non-gated
    CommentQuote
  • True..I totally agree..If somebody go in person to the site to check the details then only we would know the reality..

Originally Posted by saibal
    Manu Bhai,

These excavation Pictures of Vatika Villa's are being shown by Vatika since last 1 Year I guess ... In fact if you remember they were showing partially constructed 240 SQYD Duplex / Simplex Villa's on their website at one point in time ... All those pictures have now vanished ... ?

Not sure what the reality is at the site ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    True..I totally agree..If somebody go in person to the site to check the details then only we would know the reality..

Manuji
    I will ask my Dad to go there and check and as soon as i get the information will update about it

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Great Chatri ji.. Thanks for that...
    Originally Posted by chattri
    Manuji
    I will ask my Dad to go there and check and as soon as i get the information will update about it

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Vatika raised the prices :

71500 for non-gated

People are ready to pay 78K for vatika which is 20 km from cyber city
    and I am finding it difficult to sell 100 sq yard plot in sector 51 at 72K which is just 500 meters from amity school and 2.5 km from existing ( and not proposed) metro station.

Understanding gurgaon realty is just beyond me and if these are the rates in new gurgaon; then I think I am selling this plot for a song.

I know that HUDA and Vatika cant be compared; but still such rates in new gurgaon baffles me.
    CommentQuote
  • You can compare Vatika resale prices with Existing HUDA plots.

Here are the issues:

1. HUDA plots are for long term. i.e. HUDA plots will match rest of the privately developed sectors after 5 years when a lot of houses are built. Problem is that HUDA gave 15 years after possession to start construction.
    2. Most of the HUDA sector's commercial , school, college plots have not been auctioned yet. As HUDA is not ready to serve such an increase in population.
    3. A lot of these HUDA plots have been allotted to lower middle class people who haven't seen more than Rs 10lac all their lives. So they don't have holding power hence selling for cheap.
    4. HUDA plots are value traps but very good value if one can hold for long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Manu,

What's your plot number ? if you don't mind. I can ask some friends if they are interested. I ,myself, hold one in sector-43 opposite multiplex location.
    CommentQuote
    Vatika raised the prices :

71500 for non-gated

it baffles me, the rate appreciation of vatika, i mean you could sector 56 well inhabited plots on similar pricing.

i kind of regret since i missed the bus at various earlier price points.

but i am still shocked when dlf alameda is cheaper than vatika or for that matter nirvana country 2.

somehow i believe a bubble is happening here with too much speculation riding. but grapes can be sour for me now.
    CommentQuote
    Manu,

What's your plot number ? if you don't mind. I can ask some friends if they are interested. I ,myself, hold one in sector-43 opposite multiplex location.

I have sent a pm. Pls check it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    it baffles me, the rate appreciation of vatika, i mean you could sector 56 well inhabited plots on similar pricing.

i kind of regret since i missed the bus at various earlier price points.

but i am still shocked when dlf alameda is cheaper than vatika or for that matter nirvana country 2.

somehow i believe a bubble is happening here with too much speculation riding. but grapes can be sour for me now.

And sector 56 is bang on that heavenly abode of golf course road where as vatika city 20 km from it.
    CommentQuote
  • Properties closer to NH8 are being valued more. Vatika is able to command prices because of it's location. Though overall Gurgaon is still undervalued compared to New Delhi.
    Most of the new buyers in NCR can't afford to buy anything decent in NewDelhi. Noida is in UP. so Gurgaon is the only option left. As per conversation with mid size broker firms, VIN is going to 125K by end of next year at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote