Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
Reply
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wohoo that is aspirational but would be good if it happens...I agree VIN location is one of the best ..
    Originally Posted by desihouse
    VIN is going to 125K by end of next year at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree guptaji the rates are more and gone up drastically in recent times but other then speculation there could be other reasons also, like now people can see wide sector roads (60m to 84 mts) which don't exist anywhere in ggn and location of the project is also on NH8 that is straight zip drive..Last but not the least builders are holding big-2 chunks of land which they will develop better then normal huda sectors..My 2 cents..


    Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    it baffles me, the rate appreciation of vatika, i mean you could sector 56 well inhabited plots on similar pricing.

    i kind of regret since i missed the bus at various earlier price points.

    but i am still shocked when dlf alameda is cheaper than vatika or for that matter nirvana country 2.

    somehow i believe a bubble is happening here with too much speculation riding. but grapes can be sour for me now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Great Chatri ji.. Thanks for that...


    Manuji
    my bro visited the site, it seems they have started the work at the site.
    He saw JCB truck there at the site.
    When he discussed with concerned person he told that they are starting the digging work and they want to conc on the construction of villa now
    .
    I believe as some floors are almost ready and ppl will start to move in 2013 so now they want to start the construction of villa also.

    I hope the construction will start at full swing now, i asked my bro to visit the site regularly and as soon as i get the update information.i wll keep it posted.

    Cheers...!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ChatriJi for the update.. Appreciate it..

    Originally Posted by chattri
    Manuji
    my bro visited the site, it seems they have started the work at the site.
    He saw JCB truck there at the site.
    When he discussed with concerned person he told that they are starting the digging work and they want to conc on the construction of villa now
    .
    I believe as some floors are almost ready and ppl will start to move in 2013 so now they want to start the construction of villa also.

    I hope the construction will start at full swing now, i asked my bro to visit the site regularly and as soon as i get the update information.i wll keep it posted.

    Cheers...!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • That is certainly good news ... By the way could your brother click some pictures at the Villa Site ... Also can your brother give us some idea on the approach to these Villa Site from the NH8 ...

    Thanks for updating !

    Originally Posted by chattri
    Manuji
    my bro visited the site, it seems they have started the work at the site.
    He saw JCB truck there at the site.
    When he discussed with concerned person he told that they are starting the digging work and they want to conc on the construction of villa now
    .
    I believe as some floors are almost ready and ppl will start to move in 2013 so now they want to start the construction of villa also.

    I hope the construction will start at full swing now, i asked my bro to visit the site regularly and as soon as i get the update information.i wll keep it posted.

    Cheers...!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    it baffles me, the rate appreciation of vatika, i mean you could sector 56 well inhabited plots on similar pricing.

    i kind of regret since i missed the bus at various earlier price points.

    but i am still shocked when dlf alameda is cheaper than vatika or for that matter nirvana country 2.

    somehow i believe a bubble is happening here with too much speculation riding. but grapes can be sour for me now.


    Resale price in Vatika plots is bw 45-55K...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Resale price in Vatika plots is bw 45-55K...


    rajat bhai ne bola yo ola ..45k mein le lo...:bab (59):


    Sour grapes!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    Which is the FIRST project to be delivered by VATIKA on NH8?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    rajat bhai ne bola yo ola ..45k mein le lo...:bab (59):


    Sour grapes!!!


    Rahulbhai - aapne invest kiya hain vatika mein to wo greatest project ho gaya? Apne brother ka bhi plot hain wahaan pe - and if I tell you the price at which he got it from vatika in original booking, you will be surprised... aise hi nahi chal raha yahaan sab kuch...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Rahulbhai - aapne invest kiya hain vatika mein to wo greatest project ho gaya? Apne brother ka bhi plot hain wahaan pe - and if I tell you the price at which he got it from vatika in original booking, you will be surprised... aise hi nahi chal raha yahaan sab kuch...


    chalo sell me your brothers plots in 45k. 3 din mein deal karte hain.

    send me the plot number.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Rahulbhai - aapne invest kiya hain vatika mein to wo greatest project ho gaya? Apne brother ka bhi plot hain wahaan pe - and if I tell you the price at which he got it from vatika in original booking, you will be surprised... aise hi nahi chal raha yahaan sab kuch...


    Yaar hame jo pasand aata hai who greatest hee hota hai....:) Record hai !
    CommentQuote
  • First project delivered will be floors (Emilia,primrose and Iris).

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Which is the FIRST project to be delivered by VATIKA on NH8?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Rahulbhai - aapne invest kiya hain vatika mein to wo greatest project ho gaya? Apne brother ka bhi plot hain wahaan pe - and if I tell you the price at which he got it from vatika in original booking, you will be surprised... aise hi nahi chal raha yahaan sab kuch...


    aur haan 3 - 4 aur bhi kisi ko jaante ho to unke bhi bikwa do...

    sector 82 gated plots! only
    CommentQuote
  • These villas have appreciated very well in last one year (Approx. 40-45L in one year). In other words Rs. 1,600 to 1,700 PSQY /PM. Once construction start at site the appreciation will be much higher.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    aur haan 3 - 4 aur bhi kisi ko jaante ho to unke bhi bikwa do...

    sector 82 gated plots! only


    Not sure what you are talking here - but I am not gonna argue since you have vested interests so will talk only 1 sided...

    BTW I love VIN location, has come up well...
    CommentQuote