Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Today I have met the Vatika representative and he confirmed that construction work has started for Signature villas.
    CommentQuote
  • That is good news !

I also came to know that the last date to tie up with Indiabulls for Special Home Loan Linked plan ( Subvention Scheme ) will end on 30th June 2012. I guess no other Bank other then Indiabulls is financing these Villas ...

I also hope they are going as per the new Layout Plan / Floor Plan being shown in the Vatika website ...

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Today I have met the Vatika representative and he confirmed that construction work has started for Signature villas.
    CommentQuote
  • Chattriji,

Any further updates on the development / construction status of the Villas from your brother ...

Originally Posted by chattri
    Manuji
    my bro visited the site, it seems they have started the work at the site.
    He saw JCB truck there at the site.
    When he discussed with concerned person he told that they are starting the digging work and they want to conc on the construction of villa now
    I believe as some floors are almost ready and ppl will start to move in 2013 so now they want to start the construction of villa also.

I hope the construction will start at full swing now, i asked my bro to visit the site regularly and as soon as i get the update information.i wll keep it posted.

Cheers...!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Construction updates - 360 sq yd villas

CommentQuote
  • abhi toh sirf khambhey hi khade hue hain :D
    CommentQuote
  • Lol.. yeah last month excavation kee pic thi is month khambe khade ho gaye hain... Builder dheere dheere se laga hai.. But seems like is baar construction sach mein shuru ho gayi hai :D..

Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    abhi toh sirf khambhey hi khade hue hain :D
    CommentQuote
  • lets wait for some time and see the story after 'khambhay'
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo kuch to khada hua ... After so many years ! ...

Dont forget at one point in time Vatika was showing full structure of a Villa on their website ... ?

Originally Posted by manu813
    Lol.. yeah last month excavation kee pic thi is month khambe khade ho gaye hain... Builder dheere dheere se laga hai.. But seems like is baar construction sach mein shuru ho gayi hai :D..
    CommentQuote
  • Saibal sahab aapka matlabh hai Vatika ka khada ho gaya ...... khamba :)
    CommentQuote
  • Kapilji

Your guess is as good as mine ... Ab lagta hai khada kerke marenga ...

I mean Khambe se ... ;)

Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Saibal sahab aapka matlabh hai Vatika ka khada ho gaya ...... khamba :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Kapilji

Your guess is as good as mine ... Ab lagta hai khada kerke marenga ...

I mean Khambe se ... ;)

Dear Saibalji/Kapilji
    Finally i got the tranfer date for villa, there was some dealy due to some documents and secondly u knw v well how vatika CRM works, especially wen u r nt in india.

I have one query,the villa i am buying, was on subvention scheme (84Lac), but now the broker is saying that all the villas has been converted into CLP plan (76 lac) and as we agreed to make the deal on 1.60 cr.so now shd i pay him the premium on the basis of 84 lac or 76 lac.

secondly is it not possible to contiune Subvention scheme?
    Pls give ur valueable suggestions..

Thanks in advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • It should be on 84 lakhs because that is the log in price of seller .Once you approach company they will convert to CLP if they are not able to offer subvention scheme and hence the original clp price will apply.. Good for you in both scenarios..either you wil save around 8 lakhs or you will get subvention scheme..

Dear Saibalji/Kapilji
    Finally i got the tranfer date for villa, there was some dealy due to some documents and secondly u knw v well how vatika CRM works, especially wen u r nt in india.

I have one query,the villa i am buying, was on subvention scheme (84Lac), but now the broker is saying that all the villas has been converted into CLP plan (76 lac) and as we agreed to make the deal on 1.60 cr.so now shd i pay him the premium on the basis of 84 lac or 76 lac.

secondly is it not possible to contiune Subvention scheme?
    Pls give ur valueable suggestions..

Thanks in advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    It should be on 84 lakhs because that is the log in price of seller .Once you approach company they will convert to CLP if they are not able to offer subvention scheme and hence the original clp price will apply.. Good for you in both scenarios..either you wil save around 8 lakhs or you will get subvention scheme..

Thanks Manjuji!!!
    Pls let me know if all the villas under subvention schemes are conveted into CLP plan.My broker is asking me to pay as per 76 Lac i.e on the basis of CLP and the reason he is giving that all the villas under subvention schemes has been converted into CLP plan.so i have to pay the pay as per CLP plan..
    I am bit confused as i never faced this sitution before and in all the previous deals i paid the premium(Current demand-Login price)

But in this case, its not clear whether i shd take 84 as login price or 76 as login price..
    as per my broker he is pushing me to make the pay as per CLP plan though the initial booking was on Subvention scheme and he is saying that the villa i am buying has already come into CLP plan and selle (Original buyer)has got the notice from the company already that his villa is under CLP plan now. Pls give ur valueable inputs so that i can give my reasoning to broker and can save my 8 lacs......Thanks in advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Actually I also came across one such deal when I was buying, the buyer was asking me 1.26 cr and broker told me that once you convert it to clp from subvention you can save 8 lakhs so it will be 1.18 cr for me but I didn't went with that villa as I got better located villa with little more price. But in that case seller was still on subvention scheme.In your case if seller has already converted then I am not sure .I think you should try to stick with agreement price and negotiate well..This thing seller would have informed you earlier ..If he is telling this now that means he is trying to get that benefit..

Better negotiate hard that is all I can think of..

Thanks Manjuji!!!
    Pls let me know if all the villas under subvention schemes are conveted into CLP plan.My broker is asking me to pay as per 76 Lac i.e on the basis of CLP and the reason he is giving that all the villas under subvention schemes has been converted into CLP plan.so i have to pay the pay as per CLP plan..
    I am bit confused as i never faced this sitution before and in all the previous deals i paid the premium(Current demand-Login price)

But in this case, its not clear whether i shd take 84 as login price or 76 as login price..
    as per my broker he is pushing me to make the pay as per CLP plan though the initial booking was on Subvention scheme and he is saying that the villa i am buying has already come into CLP plan and selle (Original buyer)has got the notice from the company already that his villa is under CLP plan now. Pls give ur valueable inputs so that i can give my reasoning to broker and can save my 8 lacs......Thanks in advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Actually I also came across one such deal when I was buying, the buyer was asking me 1.26 cr and broker told me that once you convert it to clp from subvention you can save 8 lakhs so it will be 1.18 cr for me but I didn't went with that villa as I got better located villa with little more price. But in that case seller was still on subvention scheme.In your case if seller has already converted then I am not sure .I think you should try to stick with agreement price and negotiate well..This thing seller would have informed you earlier ..If he is telling this now that means he is trying to get that benefit..

Better negotiate hard that is all I can think of..

Thanks Manuji!!
    One last question..could u pls tell me how much pay is done under CLP scheme .For subevtion scheme he has paid 20% till date.

If he has bought the villa on subvention scheme he has enjoyed the benefit till date by paying very minimal amount..so if its converted into CLP, i have to make the pay as per construction..so need to make more pay compared to subvention scheme..even to covert from subvention into clp, i have to pay another 10%...so i think he shd consider his login price as 84 lac and not 76 lac....

thanks
    CommentQuote