Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
Reply
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Last I checked for 240 simplex which I bought.. I was quoted with price 1.3cr -1.4 cr by different brokers...

    Construction has started for these villas...

    Also what is the premium out of 1.3. I am sure this is all inclusive.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • These villas were booked at different price ranges starting from 80 lakhs to 1 cr. Depends at what price seller booked it .. rest is premium.. Yes it is all inclusive..

    Negotiate well you may get good deal based upon seller's desperation..
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Also what is the premium out of 1.3. I am sure this is all inclusive.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Anytime....

    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Thanks Buddy
    CommentQuote
  • these are located at sector 82 -D.. It is one project and not multiple locations..

    Yes gated , power backup , etc..

    You can get more details here..

    Bellevue gurgaon for royal lifestyle by bellevue villas gurgaon |vatikagroup.com|


    Originally Posted by vikky56
    are these in any particular sector or spread over multiple location? And gated ect?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey manu,

    could you give me the contact details of a couple of brokers you dealt with.. I'm really new to this RE business and could use some help..

    Thanks man..

    Originally Posted by manu813
    These villas were booked at different price ranges starting from 80 lakhs to 1 cr. Depends at what price seller booked it .. rest is premium.. Yes it is all inclusive..

    Negotiate well you may get good deal based upon seller's desperation..
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Lacuna,

    IREF doesn't recommends sharing broker nos. I also do not remember what all brokers I called. I searched magic bricks for this property and called brokers with the listing of this property..

    Go with the broker which provides you best quote..

    Thanks,
    Manu
    Originally Posted by lacuna
    Hey manu,

    could you give me the contact details of a couple of brokers you dealt with.. I'm really new to this RE business and could use some help..

    Thanks man..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    these are located at sector 82 -D.. It is one project and not multiple locations..

    Yes gated , power backup , etc..

    You can get more details here..

    Bellevue gurgaon for royal lifestyle by bellevue villas gurgaon |vatikagroup.com|


    Yes Manu813 is right. These villas are located at one place in Sector 82. Location is close to main sector road. It is with power back up. I have 240 SQY duplex villa in original booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Agastya,

    What was original booking price you booked this duplex for?

    Thanks,


    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Yes Manu813 is right. These villas are located at one place in Sector 82. Location is close to main sector road. It is with power back up. I have 240 SQY duplex villa in original booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Agastya,

    Did you book the Villa around early 2009 ... Under " No EMI Till Possession Plan "

    As per the Builder - Buyer - Agreement they were suppose to hand over the Villas in 3 years time from the date of the agreement or pay a fine of Rs. 5/- SQYD ... ???

    I also have a 240 SQYD Villa in Vatika Bellevue ... and wondering when the work will start at the site ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Hey Agastya,
    What was original booking price you booked this duplex for?

    Thanks,


    Manu Bhai, I have booked at 1.06 Cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Hi Agastya,

    Did you book the Villa around early 2009 ... Under " No EMI Till Possession Plan "

    As per the Builder - Buyer - Agreement they were suppose to hand over the Villas in 3 years time from the date of the agreement or pay a fine of Rs. 5/- SQYD ... ???

    I also have a 240 SQYD Villa in Vatika Bellevue ... and wondering when the work will start at the site ...



    Saibal, Initially It was Under No EMI till possession scheme but later on I changed it to CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Saibal, Initially It was Under No EMI till possession scheme but later on I changed it to CLP.

    Hi Agastya,
    Good they allowed to change, still for our knowledge why did you change to CLP
    Thanks/RS
    CommentQuote
  • Great price... :)
    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Manu Bhai, I have booked at 1.06 Cr.
    CommentQuote
  • As per construction update on their website it seems construction has already started ...Pace of work seems to be slow though..

    Originally Posted by saibal
    Hi Agastya,

    Did you book the Villa around early 2009 ... Under " No EMI Till Possession Plan "

    As per the Builder - Buyer - Agreement they were suppose to hand over the Villas in 3 years time from the date of the agreement or pay a fine of Rs. 5/- SQYD ... ???

    I also have a 240 SQYD Villa in Vatika Bellevue ... and wondering when the work will start at the site ...
    CommentQuote