Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    I went to attend a B'day Party at VATIKA CITY on SOHNA ROAD.

And my first reaction was : WOW.

This is one of the finest complexes... particularly, the Low-Rise Apartments. Totally, occupied. And Looked very UPSCALE and EUROPEAN.

If you must trust a builder by the projects he has delivered, I guess VATIKA comes close.

Disclaimer: I do not own or plan to buy any property in a VATIKA PROJECT in near future. The views are just a reaction after the visit.

NOTE: Posted from Another Thread.

Ramratanji
    Totally agree with you..one of my close friend is staying in vatika city..i used to visit his house and hoped to buy some thing in vatika city.
    i could not buy something there ..but luckly was able to buy something in vatika india. I am sure vatika india next will be one of the best in town...just need to cope with some delays..which is bound to happen..as township is really big...i hope and believe in next 2-3 years all vatika investors will have big big smile on thier face..forgetting abt all delays and their(bad/good) experiences with the CRM..
    Good time to come.!!!!

cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Good to know the review :). I was holding a unit in Low-Rise (IRIS) - Vatika City, sohna road till last year . I have seen Vatika's residential and Commercial projects very closely and like the contemporary architecture of their all projects..

I was surprised to see that Vatika City appreciated from 7k level to 9.5k level in last year itself.

Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    I went to attend a B'day Party at VATIKA CITY on SOHNA ROAD.

And my first reaction was : WOW.

This is one of the finest complexes... particularly, the Low-Rise Apartments. Totally, occupied. And Looked very UPSCALE and EUROPEAN.

If you must trust a builder by the projects he has delivered, I guess VATIKA comes close.

Disclaimer: I do not own or plan to buy any property in a VATIKA PROJECT in near future. The views are just a reaction after the visit.

NOTE: Posted from Another Thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with you ... My guess is that Vatika has not started any work on these Villa's till date ... Otherwise they would have sent letters for payments for sure ...

Originally Posted by yugal123
    brother construction dekho 2013 me bhi nahi milte possesion builder to juth bolta aur bolega hi..pehle site visit karoo then idea lagaoo possesion milege vatika ke..
    CommentQuote
  • construction updates

240 sq yd Duplex row (St. 82D1-3) http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.3958164&lon=76.9596362&z=19&l=0&m=b
    (These constructed ones are same for which I shared wikimapia link earlier seems like now they started brickwork.. )

360 sq yd villas
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manu !

Are these pictures all of 360 SQYD Villas ... By the way I got a Mail from Vatika today with subject line as " STAY IN TOUCH " and asking me to complete / re-confirm the contact details along with PAN Number etc.

Has anyone else also received a similar Mail from Vatika as well ...

Originally Posted by manu813
    CommentQuote
  • Added details to the above post..
    Originally Posted by saibal
    Thanks Manu !

Are these pictures all of 360 SQYD Villas
    CommentQuote
  • Need some info !!

Hi,
    I have been following your posts since last three months. And this project looks really promising to me :bab (59):
    Only problem is that if one decides to buy anything in resale lot of colour money is involved. Any idea if Vatika is still selling these villas in fresh booking?? If yes then at what price??

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Shori Ji,

As per my info these all villas are sold out. Vatika have marked some future expansion in the project which they may launch later at much higher price..

I have attached master plan for reference.You can get idea of future expansion marked.

Originally Posted by shori825
    Hi,
    I have been following your posts since last three months. And this project looks really promising to me :bab (59):
    Only problem is that if one decides to buy anything in resale lot of colour money is involved. Any idea if Vatika is still selling these villas in fresh booking?? If yes then at what price??

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Thanks Manu !

Are these pictures all of 360 SQYD Villas ... By the way I got a Mail from Vatika today with subject line as " STAY IN TOUCH " and asking me to complete / re-confirm the contact details along with PAN Number etc.

Has anyone else also received a similar Mail from Vatika as well ...

Yes, I received it... and updated my info
    CommentQuote
  • This is a very positive development for the investors. The resale prices will go in north direction only.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    is there any update about the construction and any idea when the next installment ?

Trying to get the inf from vatika but is nt able to get any concurrent information.
    As far as i knw the resale for signature 2 (simplex) is around 1.8Cr. But not sure how far its true?
    Lets keep sharing watever information we have...

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear All
    is there any update about the construction and any idea when the next installment ?

Trying to get the inf from vatika but is nt able to get any concurrent information.
    As far as i knw the resale for signature 2 (simplex) is around 1.8Cr. But not sure how far its true?

Thanks!!

Manuji and Saibalji

Waiting for ur valueable comments..

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Chatri Bhai,

I have posted some construction update pics from last month.. I am not sure when we will get next demand as I was looking another thread in which huda has served notice to many builders regarding bore-wells out of those vatika is one.. Next demand is due only when construction starts upon individual unit/villa.

Regarding prices those are bound to go up ..I am eagerly waiting for the possession of some floors which is due in near future.. Somebody posted in the FB page that they are going to invite Hooda for inauguration of first delivered project as a marketing gimmick.. Lets see.. Hope for the best..

Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear All

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Signature Evenue

No Update as such ... However I saw a picture in one of the construction updates in Vatika website ... which confirm / shows that " Signature Evenue " does exist ... find the picture attached.

Cheers

Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear All

Thanks!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • No construction at site only changes in name taking place. Bhai issase kya bhala hoga.
    CommentQuote