658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Dear Manu,

You forgot the 1st Floor ... !

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
    It is 1527 Sq ft for 240 sq yd simplex . These are expandable villas so one can construct second and third floor as per their preference for maximum FAR. Outer design/elevation should match other villas..

Comment

Lol ..
      Originally posted by saibal View Post
      Dear Manu,

You forgot the 1st Floor ... !

Comment

Dear All
        Lets keep this thread moving..on all other threads related to NH-8 project there is lot of activities, which help to get the latest information.
        so lets and post whatever latest information we have.
        As per the latest information i have the resale price price of 240sqrd villa has touched 1.7 Crore..
        I will keep posted as soon as i get any information
        so others pls give thier valueable inputs also.

Cheers!!!!

Comment

As per the latest information if have, DLF sector-91 is selling at Rs 1Lac/sq yrd.
          Wishful thinking... but not the reality.

I was offered this at Rs1.59 crore a week back but I passed as gated plot is much better option than Vatika simplex villa.

Comment

Any update on the resale price for 240 sqyd duplex villa?

Comment

latest deal happened at Rs 1.7crore for duplex.

Comment

Originally posted by desihouse View Post
                As per the latest information if have, DLF sector-91 is selling at Rs 1Lac/sq yrd.
                Wishful thinking... but not the reality.

I was offered this at Rs1.59 crore a week back but I passed as gated plot is much better option than Vatika simplex villa.
                Dear
                I shared the inf what i had..there might be many rates depending upon various factor.I am getting a confirmed deal for my villa at 1.7 cr..and ths reality..
                If i have not invested in plot it does mean..plots are not good option from investment of point..Both plot and villas has their own advantages..
                and pls if u can let me know the detail of broker or individual who is selling duplex at 1.7 cr..i knw some bdy who can close the deal within a day..and ths again a reality....

Comment

I don't know of anyone selling duplex villa at 1.7crore but simplex was available at 1.59 crore from a party based in US - 917 216 5047. you can check it if it is still available.

Comment

Mr. Chattri,

By the way, how are you doing with your plot in sector-85 ?

Comment

Dear
                      I am selling that plot, i am getting offer of 45-46 k.Wish i took a right decision....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X