Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

What would have been the right decision ?

Comment

Dear
      i did not get wat u wana say? Pls be more specific for clear understanding.

Thanks

Comment

you said "Wish i took a right decision....". What does that mean?

Comment

I mean to say decision to sell my sec 85 plot and investing in Villa
          As some time thinking too much..confuses you..so just took the decision.

But now i have already decided so, just keeping my finger crossed and hoping for best..

Comment

you should be fine with either of them in long term. With Villa, you just locked-in
            your construction costs as an end user.
            On possession, I don't see much difference. As sector-85 is directly opposite sector-82.
            DLF garden city is coming in sector-86 opposite vatika in sector-85.
            DLF have 100 acres there on sector-rd.
            TSR commercial is coming next to Vatika in sector-85.
            So you can keep that one if you have holding power.
            but 45-46K seems to be on the low end.
            I can PM you the broker who last sold for 48K in sector-85 a month back.

Comment

Dear
              Thanks allot for ur valueable inputs..i asked the same question many times..but i did not get satisfactory answer, and if i asked the question again..some ppl got furious without undrstanding that its a big decision and some bdy who is taking this decision its not easy for him especially if he is nt in india...so aftr that i did not trouble any body and took the decision on the basis of my understanding..
              I made some wrong investment decision in past, so i was bit worried not to make the same mistake again..thts why i was more concerned.
              If i would have got such feedback before, my decision would have been different.

U seems to have indepth knowledge and i find ur comment v straight and to the point and they are very valueable for some bdy like me, who wants to invest or rotate the money, but dont have much knowledge..
              I already bought Villa so need to sell my plot now, could u send me the detail of broker thru message..
              and in future while making any decision i would definitely take the suggestion from ppl like u who gives v frank and to the point feedback..and thats the purpose of this forum..to help each other in making right decision... Thanks again~!

Comment

Chatri Ji,

I was the only one who took pain to respond to your queries .. and now you are making me feel guilty .. Here is my first response to your query copied from other thread ..

Baaki sir abhi bhi kush nahin bigda you can easily sell your villa at premium of 5-7 lakhs easily.. tell your broker only he will be more then happy to help you in this..

Brokers are quoting 1.70 cr for simplex and I assume you bought it around 1.63 .. 1-2 lakh discount deke bhi you will earn 5 lakhs in a week ..

http://www.m a g i c b r i c k s .c o m/propertyDetails/3-BHK-1600-Sq-ft-Villa-FOR-Sale-Sector-82-in-Gurgaon&id=IOGWgeRTjmtzpSvf+uAgZw==

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                Chatri Ji,

I have seen your query in multiple threads so couldn't resist answering it..
                If I were you I would not sell sec 85 B plot as of now if there is no issue with land parcel, as said by you(I would have confirmed thoroughly instead of going by hear say).Because selling and purchasing in the same township will increase your transaction cost..

Saying that if you want to buy plot or villa in much better located sectors then gated communities/plots always give better ROI in long term as end users prefer gated communities , power backup, etc...

Hope it helps..

Best Wishes..
                http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/411968-post2.html
                Last edited June 2 2012, 02:54 AM. Reason: added more info.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                  Chatri Ji,

I was the only one who took pain to respond to your queries .. and now you are making me feel guilty .. Here is my first response to your query copied from other thread ..

Baaki sir abhi bhi kush nahin bigda you can easily sell your villa at premium of 5-7 lakhs easily.. tell your broker only he will be more then happy to help you in this..

Brokers are quoting 1.70 cr for simplex and I assume you bought it around 1.63 .. 1-2 lakh discount deke bhi you will earn 5 lakhs in a week ..

http://www.m a g i c b r i c k s .c o m/propertyDetails/3-BHK-1600-Sq-ft-Villa-FOR-Sale-Sector-82-in-Gurgaon&id=IOGWgeRTjmtzpSvf+uAgZw==

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/411968-post2.html
                  Dear Mr Manu
                  I really appreciate ur inputs.. and u were only one who gave me the inputs..finally some one has to take his own decision
                  and i took the decision..so pls dont feel bad abt any thing..I am happy investing in villa.
                  Baki samay se pehle aur takdir se jyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta..to sir takdir main likha hoga to mil hi jayega..
                  To sir main future main phir se paresan karunga apne sawlon se and hopfeully ap apni feedbak jarur denge...mera kahna sirf un logon se tha..jo hum jaise normal logon ke questions se paresan ho jate hain..hum expert jo nahi hai is field ke..to kai bar irritating questions puch lete hain...isse kai logon ko paresani ho jati hai..to future main agar koi meri tarah atpate questions puche to ..pls jo log irritate hote hain..woh irritate na ho..Baki sir..apke efforts and inputs kabile tarif hain......bhut si jagah apne comments pade hain...bas ap aise hi apni feedback dete raho..jo bhut useful hoti hai.... Thanks for ur efforts!!!

Comment

Mr. Chattri,

Would you mind sharing your bad experience with RE investing that you mentioned before? So that we can also learn about anything similar.

Comment

By the way, I PM'd you the broker info to sell your plot.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X