Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agree with you ... Guess Vatika is only interested in our " Signature " on the Paymnet Cheques for the time being ...

I am sure that there are no construction activity going on at the site otherwise Vatika would have raised payment demands by now for sure ...

Originally Posted by Varun84
    No construction at site only changes in name taking place. Bhai issase kya bhala hoga.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah that is true vatika is very slow in execution of Villas project , now after recent court judgement regarding water it will I guess take more time as builder got reason to fleece customers..

SaiBal Bhai,
    You are in delhi kabhi saturday , sunday ko go for a site visit then we would know wheter work has started or not from the construction updates it looks like work has started.

Regarding payment plan people on CLP have already paid first three installments the next is due only on "Completion of Foundation DPC of the Unit" so until construction starts on individual villa/unit you won't get payment request.

I am attaching payment plan for reference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Yeah that is true vatika is very slow in execution of Villas project , now after recent court judgement regarding water it will I guess take more time as builder got reason to fleece customers..

SaiBal Bhai,
    You are in delhi kabhi saturday , sunday ko go for a site visit then we would know wheter work has started or not from the construction updates it looks like work has started.

Regarding payment plan people on CLP have already paid first three installments the next is due only on "Completion of Foundation DPC of the Unit" so until construction starts on individual villa/unit you won't get payment request.

I am attaching payment plan for reference.

Manuji/Saibalji
    My wife is in India(Gurgaon) now, i have asked her to visit the site personally.Once i will have the feedback, will share with you.
    Meanwhile if you any further information , pls share.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chattriji,

It will be good to have some first hand feedback on the same. I am also away from India at the moment and will be back in about a months time.

I did try to visit the site ( Sector 82 D / On my way back from Jaipur ) some time back ... I did go inside the Vatika Project but then could not figure out how to reach 82D ... The approach road from NH8 road after going straight takes a left turn and abruptly ends ... Also since it was raining quite heavily that day so I dropped the idea to venture any further ...

So please ask your wife to speak to Vatika Guys to find out if the Vatika Signature 2 Villa Site (approach) road is motorable etc.

Bye

Originally Posted by chattri
    Manuji/Saibalji
    My wife is in India(Gurgaon) now, i have asked her to visit the site personally.Once i will have the feedback, will share with you.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri Bhai,

Any ground report. Is the work stopped due to water availability issues or it is sorted out by now ..

Thanks!
    Manuji/Saibalji

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • I visited today. Work has been badly affected due to rains. In fact most of the labour has gone on leave.

Originally Posted by manu813
    Chattri Bhai,

Any ground report. Is the work stopped due to water availability issues or it is sorted out by now ..

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update Shinde ji.. Do you think Vatika will be able to offer possession for any of the floors project by Jan or it just a hype by Vatika..

Originally Posted by vshinde98
    I visited today. Work has been badly affected due to rains. In fact most of the labour has gone on leave.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems really tough. Even if they offer, people will have a hard time moving in there. Area seems liveable only by 2014 only if work progresses at a steady pace without these water kind of hiccups.

Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks for the update Shinde ji.. Do you think Vatika will be able to offer possession for any of the floors project by Jan or it just a hype by Vatika..
    CommentQuote
  • True it won't be liveable till 2014..Thanks for details..
    Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Seems really tough. Even if they offer, people will have a hard time moving in there. Area seems liveable only by 2014 only if work progresses at a steady pace without these water kind of hiccups.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Offer of Signature 2 Villa's

Just to share .. I got a call from one of the Brokers for Simplex Signature 2 yesterday offering 1.75 Cr.

Has anyone got any idea of the latest Resales Prices of the Villas as on date in the market ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Just to share .. I got a call from one of the Brokers for Simplex Signature 2 yesterday offering 1.75 Cr.

Has anyone got any idea of the latest Resales Prices of the Villas as on date in the market ...

I have been negotiating a deal at 1.65, till when i realized to invest in plot instead of villa.

But 1.65 seems to be a true price for now,

I must stay in my last visit of India Next, that it is coming up nicely thanks to road work by DLF.
    CommentQuote

Saibalji
    I think the rate is bettwen 1.75-1.80 Cr..even i am getting calls from dealers and they are quoting me the same price.
    But if you discuss with dealers that u want to buy the villa , they will quote between 1.8-1.9 Cr.

If you see the price of plots have also gone up in last few months so its going to have positve impact on the prices of villa as well.
    But as far as construction is concerned,there is nt much progress , but as per discussion with vatika guys, they told that villa is on thier priority list and want to start the construction on priority basis.

Lets hope for the best!!!

Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I was also inquiring last week from dealers posing as a buyer I got quotes in the range of 1.75 cr - 1.85 cr .. Rest all depends upon negotiation and seller's desperation.. But general idea I got is that very less villas are available in resale which is very good for the project..

I am disappointed to know that not much construction is happening although I don't want possession till 2015..
    Vatika should have at-least built one sample villa by now which will boost the re-sale prices but as builder has already sold off so I assume they don't feel the need to build sample villa....

Nonetheless great appreciation in last one year itself.. Cheers!! :cheer2:

Saibalji
    I think the rate is bettwen 1.75-1.80 Cr..even i am getting calls from dealers and they are quoting me the same price.
    But if you discuss with dealers that u want to buy the villa , they will quote between 1.8-1.9 Cr.

If you see the price of plots have also gone up in last few months so its going to have positve impact on the prices of villa as well.
    But as far as construction is concerned,there is nt much progress , but as per discussion with vatika guys, they told that villa is on thier priority list and want to start the construction on priority basis.

Lets hope for the best!!!

Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Signature Villa Construction Updates - September 2012

Check out this Link Below for the latest Signature 2 Villa's Construction Updates ... I am also attaching a sample Picture from the Vatika Website ... However the link name is different but this takes you to Signature 2 Villa Construction Update Page ... My guess is as good as your guess and I am not sure what is what ?

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Check out this Link Below for the latest Signature 2 Villa's Construction Updates ... I am also attaching a sample Picture from the Vatika Website ... However the link name is different but this takes you to Signature 2 Villa Construction Update Page ... My guess is as good as your guess and I am not sure what is what ?

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT

Thanks Saibal ji!!!
    Its good to see that the construction has started.Hopefully it will have positive impact on resell price as well.

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote