Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Saibal Bhai.. This is 360 sq yd villas pic..

Originally Posted by saibal
    Check out this Link Below for the latest Signature 2 Villa's Construction Updates ... I am also attaching a sample Picture from the Vatika Website ... However the link name is different but this takes you to Signature 2 Villa Construction Update Page ... My guess is as good as your guess and I am not sure what is what ?

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you are correct and this one seems to be a 360 SQYD - Duplex Villa on ST.82D 1-2 ( Since all 360 SQYD - Duplex Villa's are on this Road )

Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks Saibal Bhai.. This is 360 sq yd villas pic..
    CommentQuote
  • Status of the Road from NH8 to Vatika Signature Villa's

Status of the Road from NH8 to Vatika Signature 2 / Mapsko Casabella / Universal Aura ... Check the Link below :-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12836-mapsko-royale-ville-mapsko-builders-sector-82-gurgaon/page3?t=15130&page=3

Scroll Down ...
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Sector 82 latest / final Layout Plan

Guys

Find attached the Vatika Sector 82 latest Layout Plan.

All the " future development Areas " in the Signature 2 Villas / Sector 82D have now been alloted / finalized ...

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Manuji/saibalji

I am settling my account with my dealer regarding villa transfer but i have some queries:

1.Transfer charge:Who pays the transfer charges(Buyer or seller) and how much is that?
    2.How much is the transfer charge and how the transfer charge is calculated.

Pls give ur feedback, which will really be v helpful for me.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri Ji,
    Seller always pay transfer charges. I don't remember how much it was.

Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear Manuji/saibalji

I am settling my account with my dealer regarding villa transfer but i have some queries:

1.Transfer charge:Who pays the transfer charges(Buyer or seller) and how much is that?
    2.How much is the transfer charge and how the transfer charge is calculated.

Pls give ur feedback, which will really be v helpful for me.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Chattri Ji,
    Seller always pay transfer charges. I don't remember how much it was.

Thanks for your prompt response as always!!
    vatilka guys are saying that they will start the construction by the end of this year..i dont know how much we can trust them....
    but if its true, its a good news..as i believe once the const start. it will have positive impact on villa sale.

I was reading ur views on other thread, where u mentioned that Vatika villa has lot of appreciation left in comparision with shobha and Nc2..
    i also think the same way..
    lets keep sharing whatever inf we have..

Thanks again!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Do you have similar pdfs for other 8x sectors? It will be quite useful for many of us....

Originally Posted by saibal
    Guys

Find attached the Vatika Sector 82 latest Layout Plan.

All the " future development Areas " in the Signature 2 Villas / Sector 82D have now been alloted / finalized ...

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • One of my known friend has got an offer from a broker, 2.10 CR for 240 SQ Yard Duplex villa , park facing unit. Prices are moving north side only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    One of my known friend has got an offer from a broker, 2.10 CR for 240 SQ Yard Duplex villa , park facing unit. Prices are moving north side only.

yes u r right!!
    For simplex(240 sryd) villa, i am getting offers between 1.8-1.9 Cr
    I hope during diwali , we can expect more appreciation.
    As even the prices of Plots are inching forward on monthly basis.

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Not to disappoint you, but just being pragmatic about it, try selling out you will figure out the real rate.

Market is definitely tight right now with very limited buyers of that value.

In long term, of course these villas are of great value.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Not to disappoint you, but just being pragmatic about it, try selling out you will figure out the real rate.

Market is definitely tight right now with very limited buyers of that value.

In long term, of course these villas are of great value.

Bro. you could be right. Since he is not interested in selling and got a call from broker , who has quoted this price to him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    yes u r right!!
    For simplex(240 sryd) villa, i am getting offers between 1.8-1.9 Cr
    I hope during diwali , we can expect more appreciation.
    As even the prices of Plots are inching forward on monthly basis.

Cheers!!!

1.9CR for simplex looks high. Broker has offerd him 2.1 CR for Duplex park facing unit his villa has park facing PLC.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news.. Rates are inching up.. Gupta Ji is right in pointing out that it will take time to dispose off as it is the case with most high ticket size properties..

From the starting the differential between duplex and simplex resale prices are in the range of 15-20 lakhs..

Originally Posted by Varun84
    1.9CR for simplex looks high. Broker has offerd him 2.1 CR for Duplex park facing unit his villa has park facing PLC.
    CommentQuote
  • Manu sir,

I had a word with broker in the morning today. I am trying to buy a plot in vatika.

He mentioned to me that vatika villa's are likely to relocate from current location. I thought i will share with forum.

May be, there is no merit in his statement, but something to watch out for. He mentioned that it is likely to relocate somewhere near mapsko buildings.

I am not trying to spread any misinformation. All this is what i heard from broker should be taken with pinch of salt.

Cheers
    CommentQuote