Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Atleast I agree to this .. We all are RE enthusiasts those are learning from each others experiences....This is good platform for sharing views...
    Originally posted by desihouse View Post
    No one on this site is expert if they were , they wouldn't be here.

Comment

Mr. Chattri,

I see a trend in your transactions. No one knows everything so I can just suggest but doesn't mean that I will be right as well.
      You tend to give up on the RE investments in a year's period but RE investment is for min 5 years. It's like a stock that goes down in a recession but more than recovers in a boom. 5 year duration is long enough from bust to a boom.
      I have a RE investment that didn't fare that well as compared to others in neighborhood but I know the reasons and those are valid reasons. When I see in another 5 years, this investment should fare as well.
      If you have holding power ( I can see that you have ) then keep the RE investment atleast 5 years.
      Comparison of gated to non-gated will always be there. I personally prefer non-gated because gated might give you false sense of security on a dead end street.
      Another comparison of gated vs sector-rd , look at dlf phase I-IV and golf course road. you can realize that prices on sector-rd are 1.5 times to 2 times compared to other plots because of commercial usage.
      After living in a gated community after few years, it might look like a chawl.
      As far as gentry and luxury living, it is all relative. A person with few hundred crores will never come to live in vatika township on nh-8. Any gated or non-gated community in Vatika for this class of people is just another slum.
      No one on this site is expert if they were , they wouldn't be here.

http://www.9 9 a c r e s.com/Residential-Land-in-Sector-82-Gurgaon-Gurgaon-for-Sale-spid-K6479827&pos=23&from_src=K6479827&mob=9810734466,% 209811176664&cntct=&ownc=Dealer&nm=Satbir%20Singh% 20Malik

sector-82 resale for 53800 + 4200 = 58000 see above
      thiw was the launching price . There was a 1000 rs discount for some time. Very surprising that some one sold it at the lauching price after one year when the market price is already 25percent higher! can ou check with your broker if he has told you about the cash portion and if he still stick to this then ifhe can get me another one at the same price.
      Last edited June 2 2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Chattriji,

Could you find out the details mentioned below from Vatika ...

Originally posted by saibal View Post
        Congrats !

Can you please check with Vatika about the New Layout Plan that is being shown on their website .... Since the same is different from the ( Original ) layout plan given in the BBA ...

You may do so when you will get the BBA transfered in your name. Also please share if Vatika has asked you to pay another 10% Payment ...

Bye
        Last edited June 6 2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Saibal Ji
          The villa is still not transferred in my name as i am waitinng for transfer date from vatika side.
          During the time of transfer , i will ask about ur queries and will let u know.
          If u need any further information pls let me know,i will do the needful

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Chattriji,

Looking forward to your feedback and also curious to know when Vatika will start construction work at the site ... Since some of the Villa BBA will complete 3 Years period around August 2012 or may be even before ...

It will be interesting to see how Vatika handles the Penalty Clause since as per the BBA they are suppose to handover the Villas with in 3 years of signing the BBA ...

Bye

Originally posted by chattri View Post
            Saibal Ji
            The villa is still not transferred in my name as i am waitinng for transfer date from vatika side.
            During the time of transfer , i will ask about ur queries and will let u know.
            If u need any further information pls let me know,i will do the needful

Thanks

Comment

Saibal bhai,

Don't bank upon penalty clause , I am sure builder will give 1000 reasons for not paying it .. btw chk out the link seems like vatika have atleast started updating construction updates every month.As per pic excavation started on 360 sq yd villas.

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT

Originally posted by saibal View Post
              Thanks Chattriji,

Looking forward to your feedback and also curious to know when Vatika will start construction work at the site ... Since some of the Villa BBA will complete 3 Years period around August 2012 or may be even before ...

It will be interesting to see how Vatika handles the Penalty Clause since as per the BBA they are suppose to handover the Villas with in 3 years of signing the BBA ...

Bye

Comment

Latest resale prices for Vatika plots (sales in last 15 days). This information is compiled from 10 good size broker firms.

sector-83 240 and 300sy 56000-58000
                sector-82 360sy gated 62500 ( only 2 resales happened one at 58000, next one at 62500)
                sector-84 240 and 300sy 54000
                sector-85 300sy 53000

Location matters in case of plots . These rated are including PLC , EDC/IDC.

Comment

sector-83 and 82A corner plot resale 59K-60K
                  84mt plot 64K-67K

Comment

Latest resale prices for Vatika plots (sales in last 15 days). This information is compiled from 10 good size broker firms.

sector-83 240 and 300sy 56000-58000
                    sector-82 360sy gated 62500 ( only 2 resales happened one at 58000, next one at 62500)
                    sector-84 240 and 300sy 54000
                    sector-85 300sy 53000

Location matters in case of plots . These rated are including PLC , EDC/IDC.
                    Thanks for the information
                    Pls PM the broker detail.

Comment

Manu Bhai,

These excavation Pictures of Vatika Villa's are being shown by Vatika since last 1 Year I guess ... In fact if you remember they were showing partially constructed 240 SQYD Duplex / Simplex Villa's on their website at one point in time ... All those pictures have now vanished ... ?

Not sure what the reality is at the site ...

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                      Saibal bhai,

Don't bank upon penalty clause , I am sure builder will give 1000 reasons for not paying it .. btw chk out the link seems like vatika have atleast started updating construction updates every month.As per pic excavation started on 360 sq yd villas.

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X