Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gupta ji,
    Thanks for the update. These villas are from the starting located at the intersection of two 60 mt(plus 12 mt road) roads and a 24 mt road on one side which intersects mapsko project site from this location.. I am sure broker must be referring to individual villa units relocation which has already happened couple of months back..I have shared new master plan in previous posts..

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Manu sir,

I had a word with broker in the morning today. I am trying to buy a plot in vatika.

He mentioned to me that vatika villa's are likely to relocate from current location. I thought i will share with forum.

May be, there is no merit in his statement, but something to watch out for. He mentioned that it is likely to relocate somewhere near mapsko buildings.

I am not trying to spread any misinformation. All this is what i heard from broker should be taken with pinch of salt.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • If true, not a good news.
    CommentQuote
  • Render of 500 Sq yd Signature Villas

DADA PArtners

CommentQuote
  • Thanks ... Looks like things are just inching forward with the Vatika Signature Villas ... Lets see what construction update pictures Vatika will post for the month of October 12 ...

Originally Posted by manu813
    DADA PArtners
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any idea on the latest with these Vatika Signature 2 Villas ... Diwali round the corner ...

May be next Diwali we will see some real work happening at the site ... Anyway Happy Diwali Guys !

Originally Posted by chattri
    yes u r right!!
    For simplex(240 sryd) villa, i am getting offers between 1.8-1.9 Cr
    I hope during diwali , we can expect more appreciation.
    As even the prices of Plots are inching forward on monthly basis.

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Diwali Bro.. Best Wishes!!
    Originally Posted by saibal
    Anybody has any idea on the latest with these Vatika Signature 2 Villas ... Diwali round the corner ...

May be next Diwali we will see some real work happening at the site ... Anyway Happy Diwali Guys !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Happy Diwali Bro.. Best Wishes!!

Manuji , Saibalji.Happy diwali.
    I am in india now, and ytday i visited the entire area.
    The overall development looks impressive compared to last year.

I could see, overall construction of the township moving forward
    I visited the Villa site,there was digging going on..but not too much activities going on.
    I spoke with vatika guy,he told me that after diwali, things are expected to move forward. so lets hope for the best.
    I took some pics, and will post soon.
    i will try and visit 1-2 times before i leave india and will keep u updated.

I also visited DLF 92 site, as i am planning to buy the plot there.Dlf has really done good job and could see the roads and other infrastructure.

Overall, the area looks promise and i believe it will be one of the best area in future but we need to wait for at least 3 yrs.

Here i would like to give u one example, one of my friend stays in Unitech vista villa (500sqyrd),in 2002 he bought it for around 65 lac and now going rate is around 10 cr..if u check the plot prices there its max 1 lac , so plot value is around 5 cr, i am taking it on max side, so if you take const cost it will be around 1 cr, that too on max side, it means ppl are ready to pay more for villa.
    so i expect once this township will ready, villa appreciation will be much more compared to other properties. This is just my perception..i might be wrong..

Any how, i believe our villa invst will give us good return if we wait till possession....earlier i was planning to sell it in 1 yrs time, now i will keep it till possession......

Happy diwali once again..keep in touch!!!

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Very Happy Diwali Chattri Ji.. Thanks for the update , eagerly waiting to see the pics you clicked.

Thanks!

I visited the Villa site,there was digging going on..but not too much activities going on.
    I spoke with vatika guy,he told me that after diwali, things are expected to move forward. so lets hope for the best.

I also visited DLF 92 site, as i am planning to buy the plot there.Dlf has really done good job and could see the roads and other infrastructure.

Overall, the area looks promise and i believe it will be one of the best area in future but we need to wait for at least 3 yrs.

Here i would like to give u one example, one of my friend stays in Unitech vista villa (500sqyrd),in 2002 he bought it for around 65 lac and now going rate is around 10 cr..if u check the plot prices there its max 1 lac , so plot value is around 5 cr, i am taking it on max side, so if you take const cost it will be around 1 cr, that too on max side, it means ppl are ready to pay more for villa.
    so i expect once this township will ready, villa appreciation will be much more compared to other properties. This is just my perception..i might be wrong..

Any how, i believe our villa invst will give us good return if we wait till possession....earlier i was planning to sell it in 1 yrs time, now i will keep it till possession......

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your mail and Happy Diwali to you as well ... PM me your Contact Number and may be I will also join you in your next visit to the Vatika Villa Site ... I also look forward to the pictures that you took ...

Does these mean that the pictures posted by Vatika on their website showing Villa construction work etc. are not true ...

I also hope that your prediction that Villa will apprecaite in big way holds true in times to come ...

Cheers !

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Thanks for your mail and Happy Diwali to you as well ... PM me your Contact Number and may be I will also join you in your next visit to the Vatika Villa Site ... I also look forward to the pictures that you took ...

Does these mean that the pictures posted by Vatika on their website showing Villa construction work etc. are not true ...

I also hope that your prediction that Villa will apprecaite in big way holds true in times to come ...

Cheers !

Dear All
    Just wait for Mr Saibal new year dhamaka reagarding vatika villa ..

coming soon!!!

Saibal
    Waiting for new year villa dhamaka....

Big cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Pictures of Vatika Signature Villas !!!

Guys !

Today I and Mr. Chattriji went to Vatika Next Site at Sector 82D and were very pleasantly surprised with progress that Vatika has made in terms of construction of the Signature Villas ... VILLAS ARE BEING BUILT FOR SURE NOW !!!

Please find attached Pictures of Signature Villas 240 SQYD ( Duplex ) and 360 SQYD Villas under construction in full swing ...

1) I Start with the picture of the Project / Lay out Map which we could get hold of from the site and all the Villas that are marked in Blue on the Signature 2 Site lay out Map is where the construction has started or about to start.
    2) Next Picture of the Vatika project office at Sector 82
    3) Next The view standing in front of the project office is where " its is marked 74 Units in the Layout Map " and you can see the 240 SQYD Duplex Villas being built in the front .
    4) I also clicked some picture of Temple near by and Yes there is a small pond as well near this temple ... Will upload them later since it seems I can't add any more pictures with this mail.

Sit back and enjoy the Pictures of your prized Villas taking shape ... !

Bye
    Saibal https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=18056

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=18058

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=18059

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=18060

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=18061
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing effort saibal and chattri bro... Thanks for the effort..looking at the plan it looks like signature 2 villas are planned at the plots section near signature villas as well .. Is that correct?

If IREF have limitation of pics, you can upload to https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en_US&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Flh%2Flogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fpicasaweb.google.com%252Fhome&service=lh2<mpl=gp&passive=true and share the link. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Signature 2 Villas Pictures

2nd Instalment of Pictures ...

Some more Pics of under construction Vatika Signature 2 Villas ... Also find the pictures of the Temple nearby and the so called small Pond as well next to it ...

May be Vatika needs to keep the Pond there and develope the land scape around it ...

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent pictures and Great effort. Thank you Saibal and Chattri
    CommentQuote
  • Great effort,

I heard that the sector 82 plots are called Signature plots now, its also written in your schematic dig.

I think the whole sector should be called Signature sector.

By the way the Signature project Villa and plots are been marketed as the premium product of Vatika.

The prices had zoomed in the past but now market think that with reference to the huge development in this sector and also the excellent connectivity to DEW and NH8 the prices are still subdued due the prevailing market sentiment in RE sector.
    CommentQuote