Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Could somebody possibly comment on the likely date for possession of Signature 2 villas. Also, some idea about how much payment is gone for 240 sq yards simplex villa.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession date only Vatika can tell .My guess is it will at-least take 2-3 years ..

Till now 30% payment(28 lakhs approx) has gone for CLP plan units.

Originally Posted by Amit08
    Could somebody possibly comment on the likely date for possession of Signature 2 villas. Also, some idea about how much payment is gone for 240 sq yards simplex villa.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Saibal and Manu bhai
    Wish you very happy new year 2013.

Saibal bhai, any further information about the construction.

As far as i knw they are giving possession of some of the floors by the middle of this year and they asked for another installment for plot , it means there is some sort of progress .
    Things look positive for 2013.

I spoke with CRM and they told me that they will send the demand for villa installment soon.

Kindly keep on sharing whatever information u have!!!

Happy new year once again!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Bro,

Wish you a Very Prosperous and Happy New year 2013..

Best Wishes!

Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear Saibal and Manu bhai

As far as i knw they are giving possession of some of the floors by the middle of this year and they asked for another installment for plot , it means there is some sort of progress .

I spoke with CRM and they told me that they will send the demand for villa installment soon.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chattri Bhai !

Wish you and your loved ones a very happy new year ahead as well ... Yes there is progress allright but I am not sure on the delivery / possesion time frame since no body knows the status of Water / Sewerage Pipelines & Electricity Lines for these sectors ... All these might take a while.

Don't have any further updates on the same as of now. However I keep getting SMS & Mail from the Brokers and seems like the resale price is hovering around 1.85 Cr for a 240 SQYD Simplex Villa ... Guess it will be nice once it becomes 2.0 CR +

I am sure some Villa owners must have received instalment demands for the Villas since what we saw ... atleast 20 Villas were in quite advance stages of constructions ... However most other Villa owners I think have paid some where between 20% to 30% so far ...

Things will certainly change for better this year and lets see how it shapes up from our point of view.

Will share any updates that I come across for sure.

Bye for now ...

Dear Saibal and Manu bhai

CommentQuote
  • 2012 was great year for us.. Hopefully 2013 will bring more cheer as lot of upside left in this project..no similar product is available at these low rates..
    Originally Posted by saibal

Don't have any further updates on the same as of now. However I keep getting SMS & Mail from the Brokers and seems like the resale price is hovering around 1.85 Cr for a 240 SQYD Simplex Villa ... Guess it will be nice once it becomes 2.0 CR +
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    2012 was great year for us.. Hopefully 2013 will bring more cheer as lot of upside left in this project..no similar product is available at these low rates..

Excellent appreciation for you Guys! that too considering only 30% is paid in CLP :-) Good going...
    CommentQuote
  • Manu Bhai,
    Where else you are invested or consider good bets?
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Without any dought one of the best project considering ROI.
    CommentQuote
  • RS Bro,
    I feel the projects in the range of 4k levels with decent builders have good potential and could be good bets for medium to long term. Only problem is one has to pay high premium and are available in resale only.

Ansal Heights sec 86 tops in my list ( Minimum outflow and still available in 3x range)

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Manu Bhai,
    Where else you are invested or consider good bets?
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Manu and Saibal Bhai
    Came to know that the prices for unitech nirvana villas has increased recently.Below are the recent prices:

240 duplex in Alder Grove is now 3.3 cr

240 duplex in espace premiere is now roughly 4 cr

I hope this is going to have positive impact on the prices of signaure villas prices as well.
    Seeing the prices of unitech nirvana villa, our villas prices seems to be under valued.... Lets hope for the best..

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    RS Bro,
    I feel the projects in the range of 4k levels with decent builders have good potential and could be good bets for medium to long term. Only problem is one has to pay high premium and are available in resale only.

Ansal Heights sec 86 tops in my list ( Minimum outflow and still available in 3x range)

Manu Bhai,
    Have you studied any other Ansal API projects? Sector 67, any idea?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • No bro.. Haven't studied Ansal Api project but many in the forum praises the development of that project... Ansal and Ansal API are average builders , I thought there was opportunity in the above mentioned project due to lower price which I think don't exists anymore as this project is already trading at 42xx level now..

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Manu Bhai,
    Have you studied any other Ansal API projects? Sector 67, any idea?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hope for the best bro..
    Manu and Saibal Bhai
    Came to know that the prices for unitech nirvana villas has increased recently.Below are the recent prices:

I hope this is going to have positive impact on the prices of signaure villas prices as well.
    Seeing the prices of unitech nirvana villa, our villas prices seems to be under valued.... Lets hope for the best..

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chattriji ...

There is a lot of upside left in Vatika Signature Villas for sure ... Lets sit tight and see how things shape up !

Manu and Saibal Bhai

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote