Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I spoke to Vatika Guys today and as per them Vatika has completed 7 No. 240 SQYD Duplex Villas at Sec 82D !

Not sure what is the definition of " Completed " but guess this means the structure and plaster work must have been completed. I did see internal plaster work going on last time I & Chattriji were at the site ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Manu and Saibal Bhai
    Came to know that the prices for unitech nirvana villas has increased recently.Below are the recent prices:

240 duplex in Alder Grove is now 3.3 cr

240 duplex in espace premiere is now roughly 4 cr

I hope this is going to have positive impact on the prices of signaure villas prices as well.
    Seeing the prices of unitech nirvana villa, our villas prices seems to be under valued.... Lets hope for the best..

Cheers!!!

Sir - Just to set some reality, I think the resale market of Niravan has not caught up to the printed price of Unitech. So those numbers should be taken with pinch of salt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    I spoke to Vatika Guys today and as per them Vatika has completed 7 No. 240 SQYD Duplex Villas at Sec 82D !

Not sure what is the definition of " Completed " but guess this means the structure and plaster work must have been completed. I did see internal plaster work going on last time I & Chattriji were at the site ...

Thanks Saibalbhai!!!
    Things are moving in right direction...i came to know from v reliable sources that work is going on at good speed not only on Villas but at other projects also.
    Vatika is giving possession of some of the floors by the middle of 2013 and once the possession is started it shd have positive impact on the prices of thers projects as well inclduing villas.

Cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Sir - Just to set some reality, I think the resale market of Niravan has not caught up to the printed price of Unitech. So those numbers should be taken with pinch of salt.

Sir
    I agree with you..but there is mark difference in the prices of unitech and vatika villas and i believe in coming time this gap will narrow down....so still lot of appreciation is pending for vatika villas.

This is my own perception..i might also be wrong....
    CommentQuote
  • Just copied this from Sobha International City Thread ... and I Quote as under ... Not sure about the authenticity of the same ... just for info :

270 sq yd with basement Rs 4.40 cr+plc. Original booking 3.9 cr +plc.
    270 sq yd with out basement Rs 3.9 cr+plc. Orginal booking 3.10 cr+plc.
    25%payment gone to builder Rs 90 lac inculed 50% IDC/EDC.

Originally Posted by chattri

Sir
    I agree with you..but there is mark difference in the prices of unitech and vatika villas and i believe in coming time this gap will narrow down....so still lot of appreciation is pending for vatika villas.

This is my own perception..i might also be wrong....
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Up - Dates

Check out the link below for Vatika Signature 2 - Villa's construction Updates as on 15/Feb/2013 ... I am uploading one sample picture of underconstruction 240 SQYD ( Duplex Villa ) ... The Picture shows the backside of the Villa ...

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Check out the link below for Vatika Signature 2 - Villa's construction Updates as on 15/Feb/2013 ... I am uploading one sample picture of underconstruction 240 SQYD ( Duplex Villa ) ... The Picture shows the backside of the Villa ...

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT

Thanks Saibal bhai!!
    Construction seems to be going on well.

Any update about the resell price of simplex villa..Did nt have the chance to check the price since long..

Thanks once again!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Things are moving . Vatika should offer possesion only by 2015-2016 , would be great for investors ..

Originally Posted by saibal

CommentQuote
  • Dear Saibal and Manu bhai
    i came to know that the price of unietch nirvana villa , duplex, is rs 3.45 cr for 240 sryd and for 213syrd its 3.2 crore.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 240 sq yd duplex quotes are around 2.20 cr - 2.35 cr
    and 240 sq yd simplex quotes are around 1.9 - 2.0 cr.

Congrats to all for our properties touching 2 cr mark :bab (59):

Dear Saibal and Manu bhai
    i came to know that the price of unietch nirvana villa , duplex, is rs 3.45 cr for 240 sryd and for 213syrd its 3.2 crore.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on what is the quote for non gated 240sq yard plot in sec 83 ?

QUOTE=manu813;756726]240 sq yd duplex quotes are around 2.20 cr - 2.35 cr

CommentQuote
  • Sorry mate did not checked that . My broker is after me to sell villa and that is when I inquired prevailing prices..
    Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Any idea on what is the quote for non gated 240sq yard plot in sec 83 ?

QUOTE=manu813;756726]240 sq yd duplex quotes are around 2.20 cr - 2.35 cr

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Sorry mate did not checked that . My broker is after me to sell villa and that is when I inquired prevailing prices..

Manu Bhai
    Thanks for the inf and congrats to u also!!
    I am in india for the moment and visited the site today.

The construction is going on well and compared to last time visited with Saibal bhai in last nov,i could notice lot of development.
    For some duplex villas, even plaster work was complted for some villas and they started the work for some other villas including simplex villa.I Could see that they have started the dippig work for simplex villa as well.

Not only at villa site but at other sites like floors and apartment there was lot was lot of development and i saw lot of labours at almost every site
    some floors are almost ready for posssesion..apart from vatika other developers are doing good work and area seems to be much better .... overall it was quite satisfactory!!!!!
    i noticed lot of ppl visiting at various site .over all there seems to quite positive vibration about the whole area and i feel ppl will start living in this area within this year. Even i getting brokers call for the villa and you are right the quoted price is between 1.9-2 cr....and i bel there is lot of upside apprecation is pending and price will keep on inching forward in future..... i remember i was in dilema while buying villa but u and saibal input helped me to take the right decision..Today i am very happy..and thanks to u and saibal bhai..lets hope for best and keep on sharing watever information we have.. cheers!!!!

Manu Bhai

The construction is going on well and compared to last time visited with Saibal bhai in last nov,i could notice lot of development.
    For some duplex villas, even plaster work was complted for some villas and they started the work for some other villas including simplex villa.I Could see that they have started the dippig work for simplex villa as well.

Not only at villa site but at other sites like floors and apartment there was lot was lot of development and i saw lot of labours at almost every site
    some floors are almost ready for posssesion..apart from vatika other developers are doing good work and area seems to be much better .... overall it was quite satisfactory!!!!!
    i noticed lot of ppl visiting at various site .over all there seems to quite positive vibration about the whole area and i feel ppl will start living in this area within this year. Even i getting brokers call for the villa and you are right the quoted price is between 1.9-2 cr....and i bel there is lot of upside apprecation is pending and price will keep on inching forward in future..... i remember i was in dilema while buying villa but u and saibal input helped me to take the right decision..Today i am very happy..and thanks to u and saibal bhai..lets hope for best and keep on sharing watever information we have.. cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chattri Bhai for updates.. Really appreciate your inputs.. Prices are bound to match up with other good Villa products.. Unitech Nirvana 2 and Sobha villas are launched at high prices so there is huge differential right now but this difference is going to be reduced further when vatika villas are delivered..
    Cheers !! :)

Manu Bhai

CommentQuote
  • Congrats to you as well Buddy ... Yesterday I had a long chat with Chattri Bhai. We are planing to catch up over some Beer this week ... To Celebrate the 2.0 CR Mark !!!

Originally Posted by manu813
    240 sq yd duplex quotes are around 2.20 cr - 2.35 cr

CommentQuote