Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Properties closer to NH8 are being valued more. Vatika is able to command prices because of it's location. Though overall Gurgaon is still undervalued compared to New Delhi.
    Most of the new buyers in NCR can't afford to buy anything decent in NewDelhi. Noida is in UP. so Gurgaon is the only option left. As per conversation with mid size broker firms, VIN is going to 125K by end of next year at the time of possession.

Comment

Wohoo that is aspirational but would be good if it happens...I agree VIN location is one of the best ..
      Originally posted by desihouse View Post
      VIN is going to 125K by end of next year at the time of possession.

Comment

I agree guptaji the rates are more and gone up drastically in recent times but other then speculation there could be other reasons also, like now people can see wide sector roads (60m to 84 mts) which don't exist anywhere in ggn and location of the project is also on NH8 that is straight zip drive..Last but not the least builders are holding big-2 chunks of land which they will develop better then normal huda sectors..My 2 cents..

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
        it baffles me, the rate appreciation of vatika, i mean you could sector 56 well inhabited plots on similar pricing.

i kind of regret since i missed the bus at various earlier price points.

but i am still shocked when dlf alameda is cheaper than vatika or for that matter nirvana country 2.

somehow i believe a bubble is happening here with too much speculation riding. but grapes can be sour for me now.
        Last edited June 9 2012, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Great Chatri ji.. Thanks for that...
          Manuji
          my bro visited the site, it seems they have started the work at the site.
          He saw JCB truck there at the site.
          When he discussed with concerned person he told that they are starting the digging work and they want to conc on the construction of villa now
          I believe as some floors are almost ready and ppl will start to move in 2013 so now they want to start the construction of villa also.

I hope the construction will start at full swing now, i asked my bro to visit the site regularly and as soon as i get the update information.i wll keep it posted.

Cheers...!!!!

Comment

Thanks ChatriJi for the update.. Appreciate it..

Originally posted by chattri View Post
            Manuji
            When he discussed with concerned person he told that they are starting the digging work and they want to conc on the construction of villa now
            I believe as some floors are almost ready and ppl will start to move in 2013 so now they want to start the construction of villa also.

I hope the construction will start at full swing now, i asked my bro to visit the site regularly and as soon as i get the update information.i wll keep it posted.

Cheers...!!!!

Comment

That is certainly good news ... By the way could your brother click some pictures at the Villa Site ... Also can your brother give us some idea on the approach to these Villa Site from the NH8 ...

Thanks for updating !

Originally posted by chattri View Post
              Manuji

Cheers...!!!!
              Last edited June 12 2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                it baffles me, the rate appreciation of vatika, i mean you could sector 56 well inhabited plots on similar pricing.

i kind of regret since i missed the bus at various earlier price points.

but i am still shocked when dlf alameda is cheaper than vatika or for that matter nirvana country 2.

somehow i believe a bubble is happening here with too much speculation riding. but grapes can be sour for me now.
                Resale price in Vatika plots is bw 45-55K...

Comment

Originally posted by rajatk View Post
                  Resale price in Vatika plots is bw 45-55K...
                  rajat bhai ne bola yo ola ..45k mein le lo...

Sour grapes!!!

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

Which is the FIRST project to be delivered by VATIKA on NH8?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                      rajat bhai ne bola yo ola ..45k mein le lo...

Sour grapes!!!
                      Rahulbhai - aapne invest kiya hain vatika mein to wo greatest project ho gaya? Apne brother ka bhi plot hain wahaan pe - and if I tell you the price at which he got it from vatika in original booking, you will be surprised... aise hi nahi chal raha yahaan sab kuch...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X