Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have fun.. Wish I could also catch up with you guys.. Will do that when in India..
    Originally Posted by saibal
    Congrats to you as well Buddy ... Yesterday I had a long chat with Chattri Bhai. We are planing to catch up over some Beer this week ... To Celebrate the 2.0 CR Mark !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Have fun.. Wish I could also catch up with you guys.. Will do that when in India..

Congrats to all...do not forget to invite the plot guys also...;)
    CommentQuote
  • Insha Allaha !

Originally Posted by manu813
    Have fun.. Wish I could also catch up with you guys.. Will do that when in India..
    CommentQuote
  • Just copied a picture posted by one of our friend in this form ( 3C / Orris ) ...

I guess this is Sector 89 ... Sector Roads in New Gurgaon

Things to come ... Looking Great !
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Just copied a picture posted by one of our friend in this form ( 3C / Orris ) ...

I guess this is Sector 89 ... Sector Roads in New Gurgaon

Things to come ... Looking Great !

I think this is DLF Ultima site in sector 81
    CommentQuote
  • ya its dlf ultima and bestech ananada sector 81 road
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know what's on the right? Vatika floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bobbish2009
    I think this is DLF Ultima site in sector 81

Yep ... I wrote Sector 89 by mistake ... Any idea if the litigation on a part of the Sector Road from NH8 ( between Sector 82 & 83 ) being built by Vatika has been resolved ?

This road is suppose to connect the Vatika - Villas directly from NH8 side.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe its still not resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech Nirvana Country - 2

Hi Manu / Chattri ...

Check out the latest Unitech Nirvana Country - 2 ( Sec - 71 ) latest Villa Price List ( 16/03/2013 ) attached ...

A 240 SQYD Duplex Villa BSP is Rs. 3.5 CR + EDC + IDC + PLC if any ..

Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks Chattri Bhai for updates.. Really appreciate your inputs.. Prices are bound to match up with other good Villa products.. Unitech Nirvana 2 and Sobha villas are launched at high prices so there is huge differential right now but this difference is going to be reduced further when vatika villas are delivered..
    Cheers !! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saibal,

From whr did you get this latest Unitech price list, I didn't it online on Unitech website. Do you have any other Unitech project latest price list effective from 16/3/13?

Hi Manu / Chattri ...

Check out the latest Unitech Nirvana Country - 2 ( Sec - 71 ) latest Villa Price List ( 16/03/2013 ) attached ...

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saibal Bhai for info. I have already revised my target from 2.5 cr to 3.5 cr by 2016.:)
    Hi Manu / Chattri ...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks Saibal Bhai for info. I have already revised my target from 2.5 cr to 3.5 cr by 2016.:)

Manu bhai
    Kaise ho?
    The resell price is btw 1.9-2.0 cr at the moment, so i believe by this year end it shd touch btwn 2.2-2.4 cr..seeing the construction and development at site..I have taken lower and max limit.
    so i think ur target price of 3.5 cr seems to quite realistic by 2016.

I heard vatika is launching plot in sec88 and the prices will be 70-75k
    which shd have further positive impact on the resell prices.

So lets hope for the best...and keep on watever information we have!!

Cheeers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri Bhai,
    I am doing good.. I am convinced that 3.5 cr is easily achievable by 2016 . When I invested that time my target was to double money in 5 years to 2.5 cr but seems like it will happen in 2-3 years itself.. Lets hope for the best ...

Originally Posted by chattri
    Manu bhai
    Kaise ho?
    The resell price is btw 1.9-2.0 cr at the moment, so i believe by this year end it shd touch btwn 2.2-2.4 cr..seeing the construction and development at site..I have taken lower and max limit.
    so i think ur target price of 3.5 cr seems to quite realistic by 2016.

I heard vatika is launching plot in sec88 and the prices will be 70-75k
    which shd have further positive impact on the resell prices.

So lets hope for the best...and keep on watever information we have!!

Cheeers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • More Pictures of Vatika Signature - 2 Villas

Guys,

I happen to be at Vatika Signature 2 Villa Site ( Sec 82 D Area ) and could not help myself from clicking some pictures ...

Sharing the same ...

Cheers !
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote