658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

abhi toh sirf khambhey hi khade hue hain

Comment

Lol.. yeah last month excavation kee pic thi is month khambe khade ho gaye hain... Builder dheere dheere se laga hai.. But seems like is baar construction sach mein shuru ho gayi hai ..

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
      abhi toh sirf khambhey hi khade hue hain

Comment

lets wait for some time and see the story after 'khambhay'

Comment

Chalo kuch to khada hua ... After so many years ! ...

Dont forget at one point in time Vatika was showing full structure of a Villa on their website ... ?

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Lol.. yeah last month excavation kee pic thi is month khambe khade ho gaye hain... Builder dheere dheere se laga hai.. But seems like is baar construction sach mein shuru ho gayi hai ..

Comment

Saibal sahab aapka matlabh hai Vatika ka khada ho gaya ...... khamba

Comment

Kapilji

Your guess is as good as mine ... Ab lagta hai khada kerke marenga ...

I mean Khambe se ...

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
              Saibal sahab aapka matlabh hai Vatika ka khada ho gaya ...... khamba

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
                Kapilji

Your guess is as good as mine ... Ab lagta hai khada kerke marenga ...

I mean Khambe se ...

Dear Saibalji/Kapilji
                Finally i got the tranfer date for villa, there was some dealy due to some documents and secondly u knw v well how vatika CRM works, especially wen u r nt in india.

I have one query,the villa i am buying, was on subvention scheme (84Lac), but now the broker is saying that all the villas has been converted into CLP plan (76 lac) and as we agreed to make the deal on 1.60 cr.so now shd i pay him the premium on the basis of 84 lac or 76 lac.

secondly is it not possible to contiune Subvention scheme?
                Pls give ur valueable suggestions..

Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

It should be on 84 lakhs because that is the log in price of seller .Once you approach company they will convert to CLP if they are not able to offer subvention scheme and hence the original clp price will apply.. Good for you in both scenarios..either you wil save around 8 lakhs or you will get subvention scheme..

Originally posted by chattri View Post
                  Dear Saibalji/Kapilji
                  Finally i got the tranfer date for villa, there was some dealy due to some documents and secondly u knw v well how vatika CRM works, especially wen u r nt in india.

I have one query,the villa i am buying, was on subvention scheme (84Lac), but now the broker is saying that all the villas has been converted into CLP plan (76 lac) and as we agreed to make the deal on 1.60 cr.so now shd i pay him the premium on the basis of 84 lac or 76 lac.

secondly is it not possible to contiune Subvention scheme?
                  Pls give ur valueable suggestions..

Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                    It should be on 84 lakhs because that is the log in price of seller .Once you approach company they will convert to CLP if they are not able to offer subvention scheme and hence the original clp price will apply.. Good for you in both scenarios..either you wil save around 8 lakhs or you will get subvention scheme..
                    Thanks Manjuji!!!
                    Pls let me know if all the villas under subvention schemes are conveted into CLP plan.My broker is asking me to pay as per 76 Lac i.e on the basis of CLP and the reason he is giving that all the villas under subvention schemes has been converted into CLP plan.so i have to pay the pay as per CLP plan..
                    I am bit confused as i never faced this sitution before and in all the previous deals i paid the premium(Current demand-Login price)

But in this case, its not clear whether i shd take 84 as login price or 76 as login price..
                    as per my broker he is pushing me to make the pay as per CLP plan though the initial booking was on Subvention scheme and he is saying that the villa i am buying has already come into CLP plan and selle (Original buyer)has got the notice from the company already that his villa is under CLP plan now. Pls give ur valueable inputs so that i can give my reasoning to broker and can save my 8 lacs......Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Actually I also came across one such deal when I was buying, the buyer was asking me 1.26 cr and broker told me that once you convert it to clp from subvention you can save 8 lakhs so it will be 1.18 cr for me but I didn't went with that villa as I got better located villa with little more price. But in that case seller was still on subvention scheme.In your case if seller has already converted then I am not sure .I think you should try to stick with agreement price and negotiate well..This thing seller would have informed you earlier ..If he is telling this now that means he is trying to get that benefit..

Better negotiate hard that is all I can think of..

Originally posted by chattri View Post
                      Thanks Manjuji!!!
                      Pls let me know if all the villas under subvention schemes are conveted into CLP plan.My broker is asking me to pay as per 76 Lac i.e on the basis of CLP and the reason he is giving that all the villas under subvention schemes has been converted into CLP plan.so i have to pay the pay as per CLP plan..
                      I am bit confused as i never faced this sitution before and in all the previous deals i paid the premium(Current demand-Login price)

But in this case, its not clear whether i shd take 84 as login price or 76 as login price..
                      as per my broker he is pushing me to make the pay as per CLP plan though the initial booking was on Subvention scheme and he is saying that the villa i am buying has already come into CLP plan and selle (Original buyer)has got the notice from the company already that his villa is under CLP plan now. Pls give ur valueable inputs so that i can give my reasoning to broker and can save my 8 lacs......Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X