Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Great updates bro. Thanks for sharing.. Is the road in-front of mapsko casabella built..Town Square looks almost ready ...

Any idea of next demand for our simplex villas..

Originally Posted by saibal
    Guys,

I happen to be at Vatika Signature 2 Villa Site ( Sec 82 D Area ) and could not help myself from clicking some pictures ...

Sharing the same ...

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Yes this road ( in front of Mapsko Casabella ) is partly built which will eventually get connected to NH8. There is some litigation going on in the middle of this road .... And the Road from NH8 to Mapssko Casabella is not complete ...

No work has started on the 240 SQYD SIMPLEX Villas to the best of my understanding at the site ... But I guess it will start very soon.

Vatika is concentrating on the 240 SQYD Duplex & 360 SQYD Villas at the moment. Seems like they are starting from the periphery Villas and slowly moving in ... towards the inside Villa's

Cheers !

Originally Posted by manu813
    Great updates bro. Thanks for sharing.. Is the road in-front of mapsko casabella built..Town Square looks almost ready ...

Any idea of next demand for our simplex villas..
    CommentQuote
  • Some more Construction update pics..

CommentQuote
  • Hyatt Regency - Sector 83 Now Open

As informed by one of the fellow IREF member ...

So now all NRI's can have a birds eyeview of their under construction properties from Hyatt Regency - Sector 83 with a chilled Beer ...

Gurgaon Hotels: Hyatt Regency Gurgaon Hotel, opening end of 2012

Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
    New Delhi NCR, NH8, Sector 83
    Gurgaon, India, 122004
    Tel: +91 124 618 1234
    Fax: +91 124 618 1235
    Email: gurgaon.regency@hyatt.com
    Maps & Directions
    Parking
    Fact Sheet
    Hotel Features
    Hotel Overview
    Just minutes from the Industrial Model Township (IMT) at Manesar, strategically located off the Delhi-Jaipur NH8, Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is the ideal hotel for business travellers to Gurgaon. With an ease of access from the National Highway 8, the hotel is a 30-minute drive from the Indira Gandhi International airport. Our urban, contemporary hotel offers a 5 star luxury gateway to Gurgaon, dubbed as one of India’s “fastest growing commercial centers”.

Experience 451 guestrooms measuring 44 sq m, each with a work station with a dual-line telephone and media hub connectivity. The hotel houses four dedicated Regency Club floors; two of which are reserved for suites measuring 88 to 264 sq m. Designed to suit the needs of any discerning business traveller, the Regency Club rooms include complimentary airport transfer, complimentary usage of board room for an hour, complimentary wireless Internet access and access to a private lounge serving continental breakfast, evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.

Guests have a variety of dining options to choose from. Savour Awadhi cuisine at Lavana our signature restaurant or Asian, Western and Indian delicacies at our interactive all-day dining restaurant. The Fitness center offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment and personal trainers to guide you through your routine.

A welcome retreat in the midst of the city, the hotel is the perfect choice to host conventions, business events and weddings. The Regency Ballroom has a capacity of up to 3,000 guests reception style and can be used for weddings with elaborate décor, car launches and conferences of varying capacities. Hyatt Regency Gurgaon offers the perfect combination of first class facilities, outstanding services and a range of flexible packages.
    CommentQuote
  • Good developments happening around.. By 2015 most of the ecosystem will be ready..
    As informed by one of the fellow IREF member ...

So now all NRI's can have a birds eyeview of their under construction properties from Hyatt Regency - Sector 83 with a chilled Beer ...

Gurgaon Hotels: Hyatt Regency Gurgaon Hotel, opening end of 2012

Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
    New Delhi NCR, NH8, Sector 83
    Gurgaon, India, 122004
    Tel: +91 124 618 1234
    Fax: +91 124 618 1235
    Email: gurgaon.regency@hyatt.com
    Maps & Directions
    Parking
    Fact Sheet
    Hotel Features
    Hotel Overview
    Just minutes from the Industrial Model Township (IMT) at Manesar, strategically located off the Delhi-Jaipur NH8, Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is the ideal hotel for business travellers to Gurgaon. With an ease of access from the National Highway 8, the hotel is a 30-minute drive from the Indira Gandhi International airport. Our urban, contemporary hotel offers a 5 star luxury gateway to Gurgaon, dubbed as one of India’s “fastest growing commercial centers”.

Experience 451 guestrooms measuring 44 sq m, each with a work station with a dual-line telephone and media hub connectivity. The hotel houses four dedicated Regency Club floors; two of which are reserved for suites measuring 88 to 264 sq m. Designed to suit the needs of any discerning business traveller, the Regency Club rooms include complimentary airport transfer, complimentary usage of board room for an hour, complimentary wireless Internet access and access to a private lounge serving continental breakfast, evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.

Guests have a variety of dining options to choose from. Savour Awadhi cuisine at Lavana our signature restaurant or Asian, Western and Indian delicacies at our interactive all-day dining restaurant. The Fitness center offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment and personal trainers to guide you through your routine.

A welcome retreat in the midst of the city, the hotel is the perfect choice to host conventions, business events and weddings. The Regency Ballroom has a capacity of up to 3,000 guests reception style and can be used for weddings with elaborate décor, car launches and conferences of varying capacities. Hyatt Regency Gurgaon offers the perfect combination of first class facilities, outstanding services and a range of flexible packages.
    CommentQuote
  • Manu /saibal Bhai
    I heard soon they are going to send the demand for next installment.
    do you have any concurrent information about that.

The construction seems to be going on at good pace, as one of my friend
    recently visited the site.
    i am getting the calls from brokers , it seems as the area around sec 8X is develpoing fast so ppl are showing great interest in that area now, second reason might be the uncertainty realted to DEWAY.

I am getting the calls between 1.9-2.0 Cr, i think the deal can be done in between 1.9-2.0Cr.
    Do u have any update about the resell price? The prices of sobha as well unitech villas are inching upwards regularly ....lets hope it will have postive impact..but the over all mkt seems to bit stagnant for the moment..
    Saibal bhai.next time wen i visit India..dont forget about ur promise for the chilled beerr.....................:)

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri Bro,

That is good if they send demand , it means construction for our units going to be started soon.. Currently market is stagnant but next big jump to these villa prices will be when Vatika will deliver some floors and people will move in which I suppose will happen this year.. These are the most undervalued Villas in the segment for obvious reasons, that complete ecosystem has to be developed around but slowly and steadily we are getting there.. I have no doubts that these villas will outperform other products in terms of ROI and prices will have to converge at one point of time.. Till that time sit tight and enjoy the ride..

Originally Posted by chattri
    Manu /saibal Bhai

i am getting the calls from brokers , it seems as the area around sec 8X is develpoing fast so ppl are showing great interest in that area now, second reason might be the uncertainty realted to DEWAY.

I am getting the calls between 1.9-2.0 Cr, i think the deal can be done in between 1.9-2.0Cr.
    Do u have any update about the resell price? The prices of sobha as well unitech villas are inching upwards regularly ....lets hope it will have postive impact..but the over all mkt seems to bit stagnant for the moment..
    Saibal bhai.next time wen i visit India..dont forget about ur promise for the chilled beerr.....................:)

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri Bhai,

That is good news I would say ... There are about 25 - 30 Odd Villas where construction work is going on at a good pace. As I understand Vatika is doing construction of the Signature 2 Villas at the periphery and will slowly move in to the Innermost Villas ... Some guys must have paid 60 - 70 % for the underconstruction Villas for sure by now.

Also I am not sure if you are aware but there is news that the Tolls will be removed all together and shifted beyond Manesar ... with this backdrop and current uncertainty with DEWAY the Sector 8X will stand to gain immensely for sure.

Price of the Signature / Simplex 240 SQYD Villas will surely move + 2.0 Cr very soon ... This is the only direction that things can go from here I guess.

Chilled Beer at Hyatt Regency Gurgaon Sector 83 is on me when ever you are in India next time ...

Bye

Originally Posted by chattri
    Manu /saibal Bhai

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • True.. Toll relocation is great news and will boost the area property prices in general..
    Chattri Bhai,

Also I am not sure if you are aware but there is news that the Tolls will be removed all together and shifted beyond Manesar ... with this backdrop and current uncertainty with DEWAY the Sector 8X will stand to gain immensely for sure.

Bye
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    True.. Toll relocation is great news and will boost the area property prices in general..

Saibal/Manu bhai
    Indeed its a great news and hope this news becomes reality soon.
    Things seems to be moving in right direction..lets hope for the best!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy 240 Sqyrds Simplex or Duplex Villa .... serious sellers pls PM me... Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hope you get some good deals.. do update forum as well about the rates which are offered to you , once you are done with the deal..Thanks!

Originally Posted by ArpanSharma
    I am looking to buy 240 Sqyrds Simplex or Duplex Villa .... serious sellers pls PM me... Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Hope you get some good deals.. do update forum as well about the rates which are offered to you , once you are done with the deal..Thanks!

Hi Manu,

Would appreciate , if you can provide some info

1) How much White is Gone to builder
    2) How much premium approx.
    3) Any problems faced upto now from builder ( heard relocation and change of plans etc etc).

Any other info about these Villa's .

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the details :-

1) How much White is Gone to builder :-
    30%(28 lakhs approx for simplex) for most 240 sq yd simplex and duplex villas gone till
    now.

2) How much premium approx. :-
    Depends upon users login price and current demand. As per going rates premium must be around 90 lakhs - 1 cr for 240sq yd simplex .

3) Any problems faced upto now from builder ( heard relocation and change of plans etc etc). :-
    There was relocation of villas as discussed in the thread which is now done and people are happy with new master plan , layout and elevation. Most of the details are discussed in this thread .

Rest as per me these villas are undervalued as of now but have huge upside potential in coming years once the ecosystem around 8X sectors is developed.. I am invested in this so may have biased opinion so please, do your due diligence. Till now pretty happy with this investment..

Best of Luck!

Originally Posted by ArpanSharma
    Hi Manu,

Would appreciate , if you can provide some info

1) How much White is Gone to builder
    2) How much premium approx.
    3) Any problems faced upto now from builder ( heard relocation and change of plans etc etc).

Any other info about these Villa's .

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Wow 28 lacs payment pe 1 cr premium.....lottery hai...

Maal to villa me 1 cr wala hoga , so anyone will buy in resale paying 200% .... Garden city plots looking gud in comparison ? ...

Wat senior guys say....
    CommentQuote