Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
Reply
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For 2 crores; its much better to buy a plot in main Gurgaon itself rather than something 20 Km away.

    240 sq yard plot in Sushant lok 3 or 250 sq yard in sector 45,46,47 or may be Malibu towne or rosewood city.

    A duplex without basement does not cost more than 40-50 lacs to construct.
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaaa . True.. Lottery hee hai..jo diwali bumper banne waali hai after toll movement and possession.. It is reality of gurgaon realty buddy..all speculative..We don't have much choice..

    If you are looking for value picks and open for plots then buying plots is not a bad idea and garden city plots are good , similarly you can get Ramprastha plots as well for quite decent price. Vatika has launched new plots in sector 88,89 near ramprastha plots at 70k/- seeing that Ramprastha plots are available at great price..

    But if you are considering Villas only then this property is a value pick. Prices of some similar villa projects for comparison basis only are .


    1.) NC2 240 sq yd simplex :- 2.70 cr/-
    2.) Sobha 270 Sq yd villa :- 3.70 cr/-
    3.)Tatvam 270 sq yd RTM villa :- 4.50 cr/-

    Eventually prices are going to converge and these new sectors are going to outperform..


    Originally Posted by ArpanSharma
    Wow 28 lacs payment pe 1 cr premium.....lottery hai...

    Maal to villa me 1 cr wala hoga , so anyone will buy in resale paying 200% .... Garden city plots looking gud in comparison ? ...

    Wat senior guys say....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Hahaaa . True.. Lottery hee hai..jo diwali bumper banne waali hai after toll movement and possession.. It is reality of gurgaon realty buddy..all speculative..We don't have much choice..

    If you are looking for value picks and open for plots then buying plots is not a bad idea and garden city plots are good , similarly you can get Ramprastha plots as well for quite decent price. Vatika has launched new plots in sector 88,89 near ramprastha plots at 70k/- seeing that Ramprastha plots are available at great price..

    But if you are considering Villas only then this property is a value pick. Prices of some similar villa projects for comparison basis only are .


    1.) NC2 240 sq yd simplex :- 2.70 cr/-
    2.) Sobha 270 Sq yd villa :- 3.70 cr/-
    3.)Tatvam 270 sq yd RTM villa :- 4.50 cr/-

    Eventually prices are going to converge and these new sectors are going to outperform..


    manu bhai...any idea idea about the signature villa plots in sector 82 resale..
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul Bhai,
    Sorry I haven't checked the prices for those. Looking at Vatika's new plot launch @70k in sector 88, 89 these signature villa plots surely look great picks..

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    manu bhai...any idea idea about the signature villa plots in sector 82 resale..
    CommentQuote
  • May Latest updates







    Signature 1 villas
    CommentQuote
  • Villa construction Updates for the month of June 2013

    Click on this link below for Vatika Signature Villa construction Updates for the month of June 2013 ... Is this Sector now called 82 S

    Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • vatika emilia, reallocation of unit and payment demand

    Hello Veterans, Need your help,

    I have a 2nd floor in vatika Emilia that i bought in resale with loan from IBulls. now vatika has reallocated new unit, they say they have only changed the address but the unit remains the same.
    Now for new demand Ibulls (for additional disbursement) is asking for a letter from vatika stating that unit is same or unit is reallocated to me and payment for old unit no remains valid.

    What should I do in this case? has this been the case for other customers as well? Do i need a new TPT agreement ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    For 2 crores; its much better to buy a plot in main Gurgaon itself rather than something 20 Km away.

    240 sq yard plot in Sushant lok 3 or 250 sq yard in sector 45,46,47 or may be Malibu towne or rosewood city.

    A duplex without basement does not cost more than 40-50 lacs to construct.


    This is an excellent suggestion to get rid of dishonest builders with one sided BBAs and never delivering flats on time & asking for increased super area without increase in carpet area,never give payment of delayed possession penalty on flimsy grounds.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Click on this link below for Vatika Signature Villa construction Updates for the month of June 2013 ... Is this Sector now called 82 S

    Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT


    Thanks saibal bhai..
    The construction seems to be going on well.
    I think we can expect the possession by the end of 2014 or in the starting of 2015.....
    Do u have any idea about the next installment?

    i think the resell price is between 1.85 cr-2.0 cr as i am getting calls from the brokers and they are quoting me this price.

    Lets keep on sharing watever information we have.

    Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Thanks saibal bhai..
    The construction seems to be going on well.
    I think we can expect the possession by the end of 2014 or in the starting of 2015.....
    Do u have any idea about the next installment?

    i think the resell price is between 1.85 cr-2.0 cr as i am getting calls from the brokers and they are quoting me this price.

    Lets keep on sharing watever information we have.

    Thanks!!



    Saibal/Manu Bhai
    Hows things at ur end?
    Any update about the construction..i am nt able to find much inf on vatika website.
    For the moment mkt seems to be stagnant and as far as i knw there is not many transactions are happening....ppl are waiting and watching.....
    and things will move once vatika start giving possession

    Saibail bhai..were u able to visit vatika site recently, if yes, what were ur observations..
    i checked with vatika, they told me that we might need to pay one installment in near future..
    Resell prices are still between 1.85-2.0 cr..

    For the removal of toll, ppl are saying we might get soem gud news before the elections..as builder lobby is pushing hard for this...

    Please share watever information u have...

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Signature - II Villa July 2013 Const Update

    Hi Chattriji,

    I don't have any latest information on the same other then it seems that the work is going on at a good pace at the site ... Some of the Villa's should be ready by 2014 for sure.

    I am attaching some pictures of the latest update of the Vatika Signature - 2 Villas

    Cheers !

    Originally Posted by chattri
    Saibal/Manu Bhai
    Hows things at ur end?
    Any update about the construction..i am nt able to find much inf on vatika website.
    For the moment mkt seems to be stagnant and as far as i knw there is not many transactions are happening....ppl are waiting and watching.....
    and things will move once vatika start giving possession

    Saibail bhai..were u able to visit vatika site recently, if yes, what were ur observations..
    i checked with vatika, they told me that we might need to pay one installment in near future..
    Resell prices are still between 1.85-2.0 cr..

    For the removal of toll, ppl are saying we might get soem gud news before the elections..as builder lobby is pushing hard for this...

    Please share watever information u have...

    Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ownership of the land on which Villa is built

    Hi

    Can anybody confirm if in Vatika Signature - 2 Villa ( Sector 82 D ) the ownership of the land ( on which the Villa will be built ) is with the buyer or not ...

    In other words can one demolish the Villa and build a new one at the same place ...

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Hi

    Can anybody confirm if in Vatika Signature - 2 Villa ( Sector 82 D ) the ownership of the land ( on which the Villa will be built ) is with the buyer or not ...

    In other words can one demolish the Villa and build a new one at the same place ...

    Cheers


    must be otherwise it makes no sense...but please check your bba as in these villa concepts one has to maintain uniform outer structure and facade
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Hi

    Can anybody confirm if in Vatika Signature - 2 Villa ( Sector 82 D ) the ownership of the land ( on which the Villa will be built ) is with the buyer or not ...

    In other words can one demolish the Villa and build a new one at the same place ...

    Cheers


    That is a good point to know. In one of the others threads as well, a query was answered by AmitMM.

    I can tell you that in Nirvana Country 1 & 2 villas, you get land ownership. However, AmitMM says that no such thing happens in Tatvam.

    I personally believe that it is very important to have ownership of land. All old villas in delhi are bought only to be demolished and built later.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my understanding ownership of the land is with the buyer for signature 2 villas . That is the very reason you can expand these villas . My assumption is Tatavam villas can not be expanded as the way they are designed/elevation. I think even tatvam villas must have option to re-build once the property gets old.

    Only thing in these projects is that elevation should be same.

    Originally Posted by saibal
    Hi

    Can anybody confirm if in Vatika Signature - 2 Villa ( Sector 82 D ) the ownership of the land ( on which the Villa will be built ) is with the buyer or not ...

    In other words can one demolish the Villa and build a new one at the same place ...

    Cheers
    CommentQuote