Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Chattriji,

Congrats ... once again !

Other then all the important points raised by Manubhai please see if your father can get the following :-
    1. Ask Vatika for the final approved Floor Plan / Layout of the Villa since the one shown in the BBA is the Old one and not valid anymore ( New Floor Plan as being shown on their website )
    2. Also check if there is any increase in the Area ( Original Built up Area of 240 SQYD Simplex Villa was 1527 SQFT ) of the Villa since as per the new New Floor Plan Vatika is showing an extra Store Room in the first Floor which was not there in the Original Layout shown in the BBA ...
    3. Make sure that Vatika updates the New Floor Plan in your BBA if possible with Vatika Company Seal & Signature along with Sector 82D New Site Plan done during the Re-Allotment.
    4. Check the BBA Date and as per it Vatika ( Clause 12.5 / Page 15 ) is suppose to handover the Villa with in 3 Years of the BBA Date or pay Penalty ... Try to find out if Vatika is willing to pay the penalty of Rs. 5/- Per SQFT. I am sure your Orginal BBA Date will be some time in 2009 ... So 3 years will be over by this year end ( 2012 )
    All the Best !!!

Originally posted by chattri View Post
    Dear Manuji/Saibalji
    Finally tmrow is the transfer date for villa.
    Pls let me know what are the documents we shd look carefully and what the question we shd ask to Vatika?
    is there is any specific thing u want me to ask to vatika..do let me know?

My dad will handle ething on my behalf, as he is doing it first time and does not have knowledge about realestate so need to tell him exactly what to do..
    vatika ka track record dekhte hue thoda sawdhani bartana jarauri..as we say..sawdhani hati.durghatna gati...

so ur valueable inputs will be highly appreciated..

Thanks!!

Comment

Chattri Ji,
      How did it go.. Any updates

Thanks!

Dear Manuji/Saibalji
      Finally tmrow is the transfer date for villa.
      Pls let me know what are the documents we shd look carefully and what the question we shd ask to Vatika?
      is there is any specific thing u want me to ask to vatika..do let me know?

My dad will handle ething on my behalf, as he is doing it first time and does not have knowledge about realestate so need to tell him exactly what to do..
      vatika ka track record dekhte hue thoda sawdhani bartana jarauri..as we say..sawdhani hati.durghatna gati...

so ur valueable inputs will be highly appreciated..

Thanks!!

Comment

Hello Manuji
        Seller had some family problem so could not come for transfer.
        The next transfer date is 30th July I will keep u psoted.

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Chattri Ji,
          How did it go.. Any updates

Thanks!
          Hello Manuji
          Finally the transfer is done...and feeling bit releived..as buyer was bit difficult..
          My dad got following feedback from vatika:
          1.Construction of roads has already started.
          2.The possession will be given in 2 years time so possession in 2013 seems difficult.
          3.Earlier big and small were together.but now they have segregated small and big villas and 24m roads will be built on both sides of villas so all the villas will be 2 side open.
          4.According to them all the approvals are in place.

At last moment, the buyer created some problem as he was getting calls from broker between 1.7-1.8 cr.so he has feeling that he is selling at less price compared to mkt price..but finally the deal was closed..nd transfer was made.
          As far as i knw the prices have gone up in last 2-3 months as plots prices are also touching 62k(Non gated) in sec 82...as per broker the price of villa will touch at around 2 cr by the end of this year..most of his prediction goes right as he is one of the biggest broker of vatika and has good connection.....
          I feel..i made a right decision..as future seems promising.....
          Lets keep sharing whatever information we have..............

Cheers.......

Comment

Chattri Ji,
            Congrats again and Thanks for the update. Good to know that everything went well .. 2 years for possession make sense ...

Yeah these villas are still very much undervalued as comparison to other similar kind of products in market.. They are bound to go up ...

It all depends on how vatika executes this project.. I am convinced it is going to be a multibagger...

Hello Manuji
            Finally the transfer is done...and feeling bit releived..as buyer was bit difficult..
            My dad got following feedback from vatika:
            1.Construction of roads has already started.
            2.The possession will be given in 2 years time so possession in 2013 seems difficult.
            3.Earlier big and small were together.but now they have segregated small and big villas and 24m roads will be built on both sides of villas so all the villas will be 2 side open.
            4.According to them all the approvals are in place.

At last moment, the buyer created some problem as he was getting calls from broker between 1.7-1.8 cr.so he has feeling that he is selling at less price compared to mkt price..but finally the deal was closed..nd transfer was made.
            As far as i knw the prices have gone up in last 2-3 months as plots prices are also touching 62k(Non gated) in sec 82...as per broker the price of villa will touch at around 2 cr by the end of this year..most of his prediction goes right as he is one of the biggest broker of vatika and has good connection.....
            I feel..i made a right decision..as future seems promising.....
            Lets keep sharing whatever information we have..............

Cheers.......
            Last edited July 31 2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I went to attend a B'day Party at VATIKA CITY on SOHNA ROAD.

And my first reaction was : WOW.

This is one of the finest complexes... particularly, the Low-Rise Apartments. Totally, occupied. And Looked very UPSCALE and EUROPEAN.

If you must trust a builder by the projects he has delivered, I guess VATIKA comes close.

Disclaimer: I do not own or plan to buy any property in a VATIKA PROJECT in near future. The views are just a reaction after the visit.

NOTE: Posted from Another Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post

This is one of the finest complexes... particularly, the Low-Rise Apartments. Totally, occupied. And Looked very UPSCALE and EUROPEAN.

If you must trust a builder by the projects he has delivered, I guess VATIKA comes close.

Disclaimer: I do not own or plan to buy any property in a VATIKA PROJECT in near future. The views are just a reaction after the visit.

Ramratanji
                Totally agree with you..one of my close friend is staying in vatika city..i used to visit his house and hoped to buy some thing in vatika city.
                i could not buy something there ..but luckly was able to buy something in vatika india. I am sure vatika india next will be one of the best in town...just need to cope with some delays..which is bound to happen..as township is really big...i hope and believe in next 2-3 years all vatika investors will have big big smile on thier face..forgetting abt all delays and their(bad/good) experiences with the CRM..
                Good time to come.!!!!

cheers..

Comment

Good to know the review . I was holding a unit in Low-Rise (IRIS) - Vatika City, sohna road till last year . I have seen Vatika's residential and Commercial projects very closely and like the contemporary architecture of their all projects..

I was surprised to see that Vatika City appreciated from 7k level to 9.5k level in last year itself.

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post

Last edited July 31 2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Agree with you ... My guess is that Vatika has not started any work on these Villa's till date ... Otherwise they would have sent letters for payments for sure ...

Originally posted by yugal123 View Post
                    brother construction dekho 2013 me bhi nahi milte possesion builder to juth bolta aur bolega hi..pehle site visit karoo then idea lagaoo possesion milege vatika ke..

Comment

construction updates

240 sq yd Duplex row (St. 82D1-3) http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.3958164...2&z=19&l=0&m=b
                      (These constructed ones are same for which I shared wikimapia link earlier seems like now they started brickwork.. )

360 sq yd villas
                      Last edited August 9 2012, 08:14 AM. Reason: Added details

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X