Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

these are located at sector 82 -D.. It is one project and not multiple locations..

Yes gated , power backup , etc..

You can get more details here..

Bellevue gurgaon for royal lifestyle by bellevue villas gurgaon |vatikagroup.com|

Originally posted by vikky56
    are these in any particular sector or spread over multiple location? And gated ect?

Comment

Hey manu,

could you give me the contact details of a couple of brokers you dealt with.. I'm really new to this RE business and could use some help..

Thanks man..

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
      These villas were booked at different price ranges starting from 80 lakhs to 1 cr. Depends at what price seller booked it .. rest is premium.. Yes it is all inclusive..

Negotiate well you may get good deal based upon seller's desperation..

Comment

Hey Lacuna,

IREF doesn't recommends sharing broker nos. I also do not remember what all brokers I called. I searched magic bricks for this property and called brokers with the listing of this property..

Go with the broker which provides you best quote..

Thanks,
        Manu
        Originally posted by lacuna View Post
        Hey manu,

could you give me the contact details of a couple of brokers you dealt with.. I'm really new to this RE business and could use some help..

Thanks man..

Comment

these are located at sector 82 -D.. It is one project and not multiple locations..

Yes gated , power backup , etc..

You can get more details here..

Bellevue gurgaon for royal lifestyle by bellevue villas gurgaon |vatikagroup.com|
          Yes Manu813 is right. These villas are located at one place in Sector 82. Location is close to main sector road. It is with power back up. I have 240 SQY duplex villa in original booking.

Comment

Hey Agastya,

What was original booking price you booked this duplex for?

Thanks,

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
            Yes Manu813 is right. These villas are located at one place in Sector 82. Location is close to main sector road. It is with power back up. I have 240 SQY duplex villa in original booking.
            Last edited February 10 2016, 12:13 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi Agastya,

Did you book the Villa around early 2009 ... Under " No EMI Till Possession Plan "

As per the Builder - Buyer - Agreement they were suppose to hand over the Villas in 3 years time from the date of the agreement or pay a fine of Rs. 5/- SQYD ... ???

I also have a 240 SQYD Villa in Vatika Bellevue ... and wondering when the work will start at the site ...

Comment

Hey Agastya,
                What was original booking price you booked this duplex for?

Thanks,
                Manu Bhai, I have booked at 1.06 Cr.

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
                  Hi Agastya,

Did you book the Villa around early 2009 ... Under " No EMI Till Possession Plan "

As per the Builder - Buyer - Agreement they were suppose to hand over the Villas in 3 years time from the date of the agreement or pay a fine of Rs. 5/- SQYD ... ???

I also have a 240 SQYD Villa in Vatika Bellevue ... and wondering when the work will start at the site ...

Saibal, Initially It was Under No EMI till possession scheme but later on I changed it to CLP.

Comment

Saibal, Initially It was Under No EMI till possession scheme but later on I changed it to CLP.
                    Hi Agastya,
                    Good they allowed to change, still for our knowledge why did you change to CLP
                    Thanks/RS
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Great price...
                      Manu Bhai, I have booked at 1.06 Cr.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X