Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    As per construction update on their website it seems construction has already started ...Pace of work seems to be slow though..

For Bellevue it is slow. But for other projects, construction work is going on on decent pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Great price... :)

Yes Manu Bhai I think I have got a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Yes Manu Bhai I think I have got a good deal.

Hi Agastya,
    Are these still available in original bookings? what should be the current rate for 240 duplex. I am planning to now have a serious look at the project.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi Agastya,
    Good they allowed to change, still for our knowledge why did you change to CLP
    Thanks/RS

They charged 5K for change in payment plan. The reason to change CLP- No banks were approving my home loan because I am an Investor. But the funny thing is that later on I got 2 pre home loan approvals ( 2cr) from HDFC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi Agastya,
    Are these still available in original bookings? what should be the current rate for 240 duplex. I am planning to now have a serious look at the project.
    Thanks.

No, nothing is available in Original booking. I was also looking for one more. But now it is available in resale only. Last month I got a quote for 1.45cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Agastya bhai- When did you buy? And under CLP how much have they asked for so far?

Just wanting to find the today upfront requirement of funds for someone who wants to purchase in resale (premium+payment so far)

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    No, nothing is available in Original booking. I was also looking for one more. But now it is available in resale only. Last month I got a quote for 1.45cr.
    CommentQuote

Phir to nikal gaya apni reach se ;-))
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Agastya bhai- When did you buy? And under CLP how much have they asked for so far?

Just wanting to find the today upfront requirement of funds for someone who wants to purchase in resale (premium+payment so far)

Magadh Bhai I have bought this property in March April 2010. For simplex 240 SQY, the premium is approx. 40-45 L and for Duplex 50-55L. Under Subvention Scheme only 20 % payment is done rest at the time of possession. And under CLP until now 30% payment is done.
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika has introduce the CLUB ONE - an exclusive club located in sector 82. The membership is for life time and total charges is 1.5L + 10.3% service tax. The membersip fee is for a family of four i.e applicant, spouse, and 2 dependents( parents above 50 years of age and children below 21 years of age shall be counted as dependent). The club one is set on 2 acres approx. 1.4 Lacs SQ FT.
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke to CRM - Vatika and as per them no real work has started at the Vatika Bellevue Villa site other then some excvation work etc. They are expecting work to start in another 3/4 Months time in full swing ... However in the Vatika official web site it shows some construction activity going on at the site ... 240 SQYD / Villa ... ?

When asked if we can visit the location Sector 82D ( Bellevue ) ... I was told at the moment the roads are not proper ( Motorable ) and same will be ready in the next 3/4 Months ...

Also as per Vatika - CRM there is no change in the orginal Bellevue Villa
    " Cluster Plan " ... In case there is any change then Vatika will call all the Owners one by one based on the Priority No. ( Date of Booking ) and offer the Villas based on PLC that was paid during the time of Booking etc.

Bye
    CommentQuote
    Vatika has introduce the CLUB ONE - an exclusive club located in sector 82. The membership is for life time and total charges is 1.5L + 10.3% service tax. The membersip fee is for a family of four i.e applicant, spouse, and 2 dependents( parents above 50 years of age and children below 21 years of age shall be counted as dependent). The club one is set on 2 acres approx. 1.4 Lacs SQ FT.

Hi Agastya,

Do you have any information as to what all facility / activity will be offered in this Club ... Looking at the overall progress at Vatika India Next Project ... God knows when this Club will see the light of the day ... This will only make sense when this place becomes livable ... 2013/14 ...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks!! Saibal for sharing the details..

Originally Posted by saibal
    Spoke to CRM - Vatika and as per them no real work has started at the Vatika Bellevue Villa site other then some excvation work etc. They are expecting work to start in another 3/4 Months time in full swing ... However in the Vatika official web site it shows some construction activity going on at the site ... 240 SQYD / Villa ... ?

When asked if we can visit the location Sector 82D ( Bellevue ) ... I was told at the moment the roads are not proper ( Motorable ) and same will be ready in the next 3/4 Months ...

Also as per Vatika - CRM there is no change in the orginal Bellevue Villa
    " Cluster Plan " ... In case there is any change then Vatika will call all the Owners one by one based on the Priority No. ( Date of Booking ) and offer the Villas based on PLC that was paid during the time of Booking etc.

Bye
    CommentQuote
  • hi

i am new to real estate thing but i would definitely like to invest in bellevue villas which i have finally decided upon so if anyone can pm me broker details and everythng it wil be greatly appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • i am ready to close the deal if the price is right..please PM if ready to sell a good location
    CommentQuote
  • What is current reasle price for 240 SQY simplex and 240 SQY Duplex villas?
    CommentQuote