Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Thanks Manu !

Are these pictures all of 360 SQYD Villas ... By the way I got a Mail from Vatika today with subject line as " STAY IN TOUCH " and asking me to complete / re-confirm the contact details along with PAN Number etc.

Has anyone else also received a similar Mail from Vatika as well ...

[QUOTE=manu813;509573]

Comment

Added details to the above post..
      Originally posted by saibal View Post
      Thanks Manu !

Are these pictures all of 360 SQYD Villas

Comment

Need some info !!

Hi,
        I have been following your posts since last three months. And this project looks really promising to me
        Only problem is that if one decides to buy anything in resale lot of colour money is involved. Any idea if Vatika is still selling these villas in fresh booking?? If yes then at what price??

Thanks

Comment

Shori Ji,

As per my info these all villas are sold out. Vatika have marked some future expansion in the project which they may launch later at much higher price..

I have attached master plan for reference.You can get idea of future expansion marked.

Originally posted by shori825 View Post
          Hi,
          I have been following your posts since last three months. And this project looks really promising to me
          Only problem is that if one decides to buy anything in resale lot of colour money is involved. Any idea if Vatika is still selling these villas in fresh booking?? If yes then at what price??

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
            Thanks Manu !

Are these pictures all of 360 SQYD Villas ... By the way I got a Mail from Vatika today with subject line as " STAY IN TOUCH " and asking me to complete / re-confirm the contact details along with PAN Number etc.

Has anyone else also received a similar Mail from Vatika as well ...
            Yes, I received it... and updated my info
            Last edited August 9 2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

This is a very positive development for the investors. The resale prices will go in north direction only.

Comment

Dear All
                is there any update about the construction and any idea when the next installment ?

Trying to get the inf from vatika but is nt able to get any concurrent information.
                As far as i knw the resale for signature 2 (simplex) is around 1.8Cr. But not sure how far its true?
                Lets keep sharing watever information we have...

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by chattri View Post
                  Dear All
                  is there any update about the construction and any idea when the next installment ?

Trying to get the inf from vatika but is nt able to get any concurrent information.
                  As far as i knw the resale for signature 2 (simplex) is around 1.8Cr. But not sure how far its true?

Thanks!!
                  Manuji and Saibalji

Waiting for ur valueable comments..

Thanks

Comment

Chatri Bhai,

I have posted some construction update pics from last month.. I am not sure when we will get next demand as I was looking another thread in which huda has served notice to many builders regarding bore-wells out of those vatika is one.. Next demand is due only when construction starts upon individual unit/villa.

Regarding prices those are bound to go up ..I am eagerly waiting for the possession of some floors which is due in near future.. Somebody posted in the FB page that they are going to invite Hooda for inauguration of first delivered project as a marketing gimmick.. Lets see.. Hope for the best..

Dear All

Thanks!!
                    Last edited August 20 2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Signature Evenue

No Update as such ... However I saw a picture in one of the construction updates in Vatika website ... which confirm / shows that " Signature Evenue " does exist ... find the picture attached.

Cheers

Dear All

Thanks!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X