Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Chattri Bhai,
    Badiya hain.. How are you? .. Not sure at what price range Vatika was able to sell these new villas. If it is near the launching price then we are sitting on goldmine..

Yeah location wise sector 83 is better then sector 84 for now until D'way is operational afterwards those will be same..

Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear Manu/Saibal bhai
    kaise ho?
    Wat you think about the prices for villas launched in sec 84.
    considering the current resale price for 240 simplex and duplex villa..the price seems to be ok.....bt yes, locationwise..sec-83 might be better than sec-84...
    wats ur opinion.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    No buddy. I only know IREF members which have invested in this project . And none of us got any demand yet..

Yeh installment demand hai kee aati hee nahin :) ;)

Manu Bhai
    Jis tarike se site pe kam ho raha hai..to lagta hai installment raste main hi hogi
    kisi time bhi ati hogi....
    Lekin is mandi ke daur main installment dene ka man nahi karta...!!!!!!!;)
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh baat bhi sahi hai Chattri Bhai..
    Manu Bhai
    Jis tarike se site pe kam ho raha hai..to lagta hai installment raste main hi hogi
    kisi time bhi ati hogi....
    Lekin is mandi ke daur main installment dene ka man nahi karta...!!!!!!!;)
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri / Manu Bhai ...

I guess we need to get back to our respective agents to find out more on this ... As per my information some of the 240 SQYD Simplex / Duplex Villas are suppose to be shifted to Sector 84 ... ?

Will that be better for those guys ... To have their Villas in Sector 84 from present Sector 82 ...

Cheers !

Dear Manu/Saibal bhai
    kaise ho?
    Wat you think about the prices for villas launched in sec 84.
    considering the current resale price for 240 simplex and duplex villa..the price seems to be ok.....bt yes, locationwise..sec-83 might be better than sec-84...
    wats ur opinion.....
    CommentQuote
  • Kya bol rahe ho sirji.. Fir se.. Vatika waale project bana rahein hai kee football khel rahein hain..
    How substantial is this news ? How do you came to know..
    Originally Posted by saibal
    Chattri / Manu Bhai ...

I guess we need to get back to our respective agents to find out more on this ... As per my information some of the 240 SQYD Simplex / Duplex Villas are suppose to be shifted to Sector 84 ... ?

Will that be better for those guys ... To have their Villas in Sector 84 from present Sector 82 ...

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Chattri / Manu Bhai ...

Cheers !

Sector-82 is better than sector-84...
    I just don't know why Vatika keeps on doing here and there.:(
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah I also think sector 82 is better location at this point of time. In future if D'way and CPR is built then Sec 84 will also be equally good location.
    Originally Posted by cookie
    Sector-82 is better than sector-84...
    I just don't know why Vatika keeps on doing here and there.:(
    CommentQuote
    Yeah I also think sector 82 is better location at this point of time. In future if D'way and CPR is built then Sec 84 will also be equally good location.

Manu bhai
    I think sec 82 will always have the edge over sec 84
    but yes once the DWAY and CPR is built , sec 84 will also become comparatively good.

But the question is..when Dway will be built completely, thats the big question mark?
    CommentQuote
  • Agree Bro.. That is Why I said If built :)
    Manu bhai
    I think sec 82 will always have the edge over sec 84
    but yes once the DWAY and CPR is built , sec 84 will also become comparatively good.

But the question is..when Dway will be built completely, thats the big question mark?
    CommentQuote
  • This was told by one of the property agent ... I guess it was a passing remark with out any bassis ...

Originally Posted by manu813
    Kya bol rahe ho sirji.. Fir se.. Vatika waale project bana rahein hai kee football khel rahein hain..
    How substantial is this news ? How do you came to know..
    CommentQuote
    Kavita Ji,

I am not aware of current prices of these 2 projects but looks like market is stagnant and you may get good deals in most of the properties in gurgaon.

Rosewood Villas fair better then Alder grove and Signature 2 villas on 2 parameters.

1.) Ready To Move
    2.) Good location in terms that you could start living there from day one.

Although I didn't like the overall environment and layouts/elevation of Rosewood villas. So if you want property for immediate use then Rosewood Villas could be your best choice. But in case you are ready to wait for another 2-3 years then you should consider Alder Grove or Signature 2 Villas .

Out of Alder Grove and Signature 2 my vote goes to Signature 2 because

- I am invested here :) (I have been through same thought process when I invested)
    - You save around 90 Lakhs to 1 crore for similar spec villas.
    - I firmly believe Sec 8X is much better location then SPR some agree and some disagree.
    - Signature 2 Villas have better Elevation then Alder Grove villas.
    - Vatika is Better Builder then Unitech in terms of execution and delivered projects. INXT will be one of the most premium township of GGN in coming years.
    - I believe Signature 2 villas will be offered for possession (2015) earlier then Alder grove just because of Unitech's track record. And by 2015 you will see basic ecosystem already ready in VIN. As many floor owners are already offered possession this month by Vatika and people will start moving in. So by 2015 it will be very good area to live.
    - Huge Appreciation scope - These villas are most undervalued project in the segment and the time you will get possession you can expect windfall gains if the objective is investment only. For end-user this doesn't matters.

Hope it Helps!!

Thanks!
    aap sab ne itna tima diya..and thanks for all the feedback. But ab mere patidev is inclined to buy here in dubai. After all these hunting on portals and seeking advice, its going in favour of saving rent by purchasing here an interest rates are also low. The main reason for opting out to invest in India was the recent hike in interest rates, and going by what we get to read, abhi aage aur bhi badhenge. Whereas here it is almost half of that in India.

jahaan ban-na hoga aur jab ban-na hoga, tabhi banega. Ghar naseeb se banta hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Best Wishes!! Buying house in the country of residence makes perfect sense if one has long term(> 5 years) plan to stay. Even I am also thinking on same terms and planning to buy house in US as interest rates here are just 3.x .

All the best..

Originally Posted by kavita74
    Thanks!
    aap sab ne itna tima diya..and thanks for all the feedback. But ab mere patidev is inclined to buy here in dubai. After all these hunting on portals and seeking advice, its going in favour of saving rent by purchasing here an interest rates are also low. The main reason for opting out to invest in India was the recent hike in interest rates, and going by what we get to read, abhi aage aur bhi badhenge. Whereas here it is almost half of that in India.

jahaan ban-na hoga aur jab ban-na hoga, tabhi banega. Ghar naseeb se banta hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Diwali Guys ... May be next Diwali things at VIN will be totally different with lot of people moving in ... !
    CommentQuote
  • Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Diwali..
    Originally Posted by saibal
    Happy Diwali Guys ... May be next Diwali things at VIN will be totally different with lot of people moving in ... !
    CommentQuote
    Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Diwali..

Dear Saibal/Manu Bhai
    Wish u and ur family a happy Diwali..May all ur wishes come true!!!
    And i am quite sure by 2015, we can celebrate Diwali wid our famillies in VIN..
    CommentQuote