Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Chattri Bhai,

Wish you the same. A very happy and prosperous Diwali !!

Amen..

Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear Saibal/Manu Bhai
    Wish u and ur family a happy Diwali..May all ur wishes come true!!!
    And i am quite sure by 2015, we can celebrate Diwali wid our famillies in VIN..
    CommentQuote
  • Mods,

Can you please, rename this thread to "Vatika INXT - Signature 2 Villas" as the project name has changed.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks !

Wish you and your loved ones a very happy $ prosperous Diwali as well ...

Looking forward to that ...

Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear Saibal/Manu Bhai
    Wish u and ur family a happy Diwali..May all ur wishes come true!!!
    And i am quite sure by 2015, we can celebrate Diwali wid our famillies in VIN..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Thanks !

Wish you and your loved ones a very happy $ prosperous Diwali as well ...

Looking forward to that ...

Happy Diwali guys....The sector is really coming up well...The signature Villa 8including signature plots) community shall be the best one...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Happy Diwali guys....The sector is really coming up well...The signature Villa 8including signature plots) community shall be the best one...

Hello Diwali, Rahul bhai!!!

The way things are moving, it seems it might be the "Talk of the town" and one the best locality in entire Ggn. Lets hope and pray for the best..
    We can already see the sign that real estate mkt is improving so i think coming time will be good for all of us...!!!
    As per my earlier post..i hope we will celebrate 2015 Diwali togteher in VIN !!!

Wish u and ur family a v happy and prosperous Diwali once again!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011

Are signature plots different from the regular Vatika Next plots in sec 82/83
    CommentQuote
  • These are all 360 sq yd plots with power backup and gated. These are part of Villa community.
    Originally Posted by mgirotra
    Are signature plots different from the regular Vatika Next plots in sec 82/83
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    These are all 360 sq yd plots with power backup and gated. These are part of Villa community.

Are they very different in the rate etc? The regular plots seem to be getting quoted at between 50k-60k.. How about these?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not aware of current rates but these plots were launched around 62k I believe.
    Originally Posted by mgirotra
    Are they very different in the rate etc? The regular plots seem to be getting quoted at between 50k-60k.. How about these?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    I am not aware of current rates but these plots were launched around 62k I believe.

when was this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mgirotra
    when was this?

They were launched in oct.2011. the lastbplot was sold at 72k by Vatika.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Re-Sale price of Vatika Signature 2 Villa's

Guys !

I just checked up with a property agent for the ongoing resale price of Vatika Signature 2 Villas. Details as under :-

Simplex 240 : About 2.3 CR
    Duplex 240 : About 2.7 CR

Just sharing the same but cant vouch for the correctness ... or authenticity. Can you guys check with your respective agents and verify the same.

The agent was confirming the main issue here was availability ... Not many availabe for resale ...

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Great to know that but I am surprised to see hike in rates as market is going slow. May be we need to crosscheck with other brokers as well for exact picture.
    CommentQuote
  • Chk out these 2 pics. Seems like Vatika is finishing this Villa(4th number in the pic) first . Notice the glass windows and Facade Stone in the front are installed.

Front Side - Facade stone installed

Back Side - Windows , Grills and Doors installed

Hopefully vatika shares inside pics in the next update.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Guys !

I just checked up with a property agent for the ongoing resale price of Vatika Signature 2 Villas. Details as under :-

Simplex 240 : About 2.3 CR
    Duplex 240 : About 2.7 CR

Just sharing the same but cant vouch for the correctness ... or authenticity. Can you guys check with your respective agents and verify the same.

The agent was confirming the main issue here was availability ... Not many availabe for resale ...

Cheers !

Saibal Bhai
    Its indeed a grt news!!!
    But I am surprised to see the price hike as for most of the property either the prices are stagnant and if there is any hike its minimal.

But The cons is in full swing in new ggn and there is not many options availble for villas.
    Due to these reasons, the resell price might go up.

But i will check with my dealer also ,and wil keep u updated for the same.

Cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote