Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

    No construction at site only changes in name taking place. Bhai issase kya bhala hoga.

    Comment


    • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

      Agree with you ... Guess Vatika is only interested in our " Signature " on the Paymnet Cheques for the time being ...

      I am sure that there are no construction activity going on at the site otherwise Vatika would have raised payment demands by now for sure ...

      Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
      No construction at site only changes in name taking place. Bhai issase kya bhala hoga.

      Comment


      • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

        Yeah that is true vatika is very slow in execution of Villas project , now after recent court judgement regarding water it will I guess take more time as builder got reason to fleece customers..


        SaiBal Bhai,
        You are in delhi kabhi saturday , sunday ko go for a site visit then we would know wheter work has started or not from the construction updates it looks like work has started.

        Regarding payment plan people on CLP have already paid first three installments the next is due only on "Completion of Foundation DPC of the Unit" so until construction starts on individual villa/unit you won't get payment request.

        I am attaching payment plan for reference.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Yeah that is true vatika is very slow in execution of Villas project , now after recent court judgement regarding water it will I guess take more time as builder got reason to fleece customers..


          SaiBal Bhai,
          You are in delhi kabhi saturday , sunday ko go for a site visit then we would know wheter work has started or not from the construction updates it looks like work has started.

          Regarding payment plan people on CLP have already paid first three installments the next is due only on "Completion of Foundation DPC of the Unit" so until construction starts on individual villa/unit you won't get payment request.

          I am attaching payment plan for reference.

          Manuji/Saibalji
          My wife is in India(Gurgaon) now, i have asked her to visit the site personally.Once i will have the feedback, will share with you.
          Meanwhile if you any further information , pls share.

          Thanks!!

          Comment


          • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

            Thanks Chattriji,

            It will be good to have some first hand feedback on the same. I am also away from India at the moment and will be back in about a months time.

            I did try to visit the site ( Sector 82 D / On my way back from Jaipur ) some time back ... I did go inside the Vatika Project but then could not figure out how to reach 82D ... The approach road from NH8 road after going straight takes a left turn and abruptly ends ... Also since it was raining quite heavily that day so I dropped the idea to venture any further ...

            So please ask your wife to speak to Vatika Guys to find out if the Vatika Signature 2 Villa Site (approach) road is motorable etc.

            Bye

            Originally posted by chattri View Post
            Manuji/Saibalji
            My wife is in India(Gurgaon) now, i have asked her to visit the site personally.Once i will have the feedback, will share with you.
            Meanwhile if you any further information , pls share.

            Thanks!!
            Last edited September 9 2012, 05:56 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

              Chattri Bhai,

              Any ground report. Is the work stopped due to water availability issues or it is sorted out by now ..

              Thanks!
              Originally posted by chattri View Post
              Manuji/Saibalji
              My wife is in India(Gurgaon) now, i have asked her to visit the site personally.Once i will have the feedback, will share with you.
              Meanwhile if you any further information , pls share.

              Thanks!!

              Comment


              • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

                I visited today. Work has been badly affected due to rains. In fact most of the labour has gone on leave.


                Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                Chattri Bhai,

                Any ground report. Is the work stopped due to water availability issues or it is sorted out by now ..

                Thanks!

                Comment


                • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

                  Thanks for the update Shinde ji.. Do you think Vatika will be able to offer possession for any of the floors project by Jan or it just a hype by Vatika..

                  Originally posted by vshinde98 View Post
                  I visited today. Work has been badly affected due to rains. In fact most of the labour has gone on leave.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

                    Seems really tough. Even if they offer, people will have a hard time moving in there. Area seems liveable only by 2014 only if work progresses at a steady pace without these water kind of hiccups.

                    Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                    Thanks for the update Shinde ji.. Do you think Vatika will be able to offer possession for any of the floors project by Jan or it just a hype by Vatika..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

                      True it won't be liveable till 2014..Thanks for details..
                      Originally posted by vshinde98 View Post
                      Seems really tough. Even if they offer, people will have a hard time moving in there. Area seems liveable only by 2014 only if work progresses at a steady pace without these water kind of hiccups.
                      Last edited September 12 2012, 11:38 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X