Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes Chattri Bhai ... Agree with you. Please check with your Dealer and see what figure he comes out with ...

Bye

Originally Posted by chattri
    Saibal Bhai
    Its indeed a grt news!!!
    But I am surprised to see the price hike as for most of the property either the prices are stagnant and if there is any hike its minimal.

But The cons is in full swing in new ggn and there is not many options availble for villas.
    Due to these reasons, the resell price might go up.

But i will check with my dealer also ,and wil keep u updated for the same.

Cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Manu Bhai ... Very interesting observations Mate !

Could you make out from the Pics if there are any 240 - Simplex Villas in the making ...

Cheers !

Originally Posted by manu813
    Chk out these 2 pics. Seems like Vatika is finishing this Villa(4th number in the pic) first . Notice the glass windows and Facade Stone in the front are installed.

Front Side - Facade stone installed

Back Side - Windows , Grills and Doors installed

Hopefully vatika shares inside pics in the next update.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Buddy.. These all are 240 sq yd Simplex updates.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Yes Chattri Bhai ... Agree with you. Please check with your Dealer and see what figure he comes out with ...

Bye

Saibal bhai

The current price is between 1.8-2.0 Cr., depending upon the location, payment made(White and black component) and other factors....

But i think as vatika has stated giving possession and the const of villas has been started, so the price should inch up...
    Bt in current political and economical enviornment its taking long than expected.
    Lets keep on share whatever information we have!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri bhai,

Seems like it is not able to break the 2.0 Cr barrier ... Anyway its time for a site visit ... May be in Jan 2014

Originally Posted by chattri
    Saibal bhai

The current price is between 1.8-2.0 Cr., depending upon the location, payment made(White and black component) and other factors....

But i think as vatika has stated giving possession and the const of villas has been started, so the price should inch up...
    Bt in current political and economical enviornment its taking long than expected.
    Lets keep on share whatever information we have!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Chattri bhai,

Seems like it is not able to break the 2.0 Cr barrier ... Anyway its time for a site visit ... May be in Jan 2014

Saibal Bhai
    Yes it seems so.. finding difficult to break 2.0 Cr barrier..
    but i am quite hopeful, its going to break that barrier soon..!!!!

Presently i am out of india, so wont be able to join.
    If possible please visit the site and share your real time experience that will really be of great help.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Signature - 2 ( 240 SQYD / Simplex ) Villa ... December 2013 ... Construction Updates ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • how much should be the 240sq yd simplex villas? I came across prices ranging from 1.7-1.9cr(negotiable). And it was same even 3-4 months back.
    Considering the market and all the facts, can I expect a deal between 1.5-1.6cr? Or should I wait more?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kavita74
    how much should be the 240sq yd simplex villas? I came across prices ranging from 1.7-1.9cr(negotiable). And it was same even 3-4 months back.
    Considering the market and all the facts, can I expect a deal between 1.5-1.6cr? Or should I wait more?

I dont think price will go down
    Most of the ppl have invested in this project from end use point of view and ppl who had invested from investment point of view have already exited .

If there are still some investors left, i believe they have the capacity to hold it for long period (As they know on possession this investment is going to give them quite a good returns)

The const. of the villas has already been started , vatika and other builders has started giving the possession in near vicinity and ppl knw it will be one of the best place to live in entire ggn.

so considering all these factors i dont think price will go down, on contrary it might go up in near future, especially after the election.
    If you say the prices are stagnant for 3-4 months, then its the case with most of the properties in ggn.

Note: This is my personal Pov, i might be wrong also, so please consider the opinion of other members as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    I dont think price will go down
    Most of the ppl have invested in this project from end use point of view and ppl who had invested from investment point of view have already exited .

If there are still some investors left, i believe they have the capacity to hold it for long period (As they know on possession this investment is going to give them quite a good returns)

The const. of the villas has already been started , vatika and other builders has started giving the possession in near vicinity and ppl knw it will be one of the best place to live in entire ggn.

so considering all these factors i dont think price will go down, on contrary it might go up in near future, especially after the election.
    If you say the prices are stagnant for 3-4 months, then its the case with most of the properties in ggn.

Note: This is my personal Pov, i might be wrong also, so please consider the opinion of other members as well

Thanks chattri ji.
    I was thinking that after elections may b the prices will nosedive because these rocket high prices are due to hooda and congress government and builder mafia. Next time its not gonna b congress. So i was assuming that prices are going will come down steeply.
    Well...again its my opinion..someone sitting thousands of miles away and connected via news channels and online newspapers only. So I may be wrong.

Experts...please help me out.
    What should be a closing price for 240 sq yd simplex and duplex signature 2 villa?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Pictures of Vatika Signature -2 Villas

Check out these latest Pictures of Vatika INXT / Signature 2 Villas ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I was under impression that bellevue villas have now been renamed as sinature 2. But today I came across different floor plans for each.
    Pls advise if bellevue and signature 2 r different or no.
    Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Kavita Ji,

It is the same project. Vatika changed it's master plan , floor plan and elevation . The plan you see on their website is correct one.

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT

Cheers!

Originally Posted by kavita74
    Hi

I was under impression that bellevue villas have now been renamed as sinature 2. But today I came across different floor plans for each.
    Pls advise if bellevue and signature 2 r different or no.
    Thanks.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Kavita Ji,

It is the same project. Vatika changed it's master plan , floor plan and elevation . The plan you see on their website is correct one.

Vatika Apartments Gurgaon, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika Sector 82 Gurgaon - Vatika INXT

Cheers!

Thanks manu813 ji

CommentQuote
  • Experts,

One of th dealers told me today that thers is some change in vatika project layout bcoz of some govt pressure due to DEW. I didn't understand a single thing! No idea at all about all these :(

Only one said that. Few others whom I am in contact with regarding vatika, havent mentioned anything like that.

Is it true? Is there anything changes in vatika plan? If yes, how can it effect the prices of villas there? And also the delivery of villas?
    Thanks!

CommentQuote