Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kavita74
    Experts,

One of th dealers told me today that thers is some change in vatika project layout bcoz of some govt pressure due to DEW. I didn't understand a single thing! No idea at all about all these :(

Only one said that. Few others whom I am in contact with regarding vatika, havent mentioned anything like that.

Is it true? Is there anything changes in vatika plan? If yes, how can it effect the prices of villas there? And also the delivery of villas?
    Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Manu /Saibal bhai
    I did not hear any thing like this.. Do u have any information about it..???

when i visited the site last year they already had started working and the structure for some of the villas was almost ready.

I think , its not true.

But lets try and check about this
    I will try and contact my dealer and vatika also for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Manu /Saibal bhai
    I did not hear any thing like this.. Do u have any information about it..???

when i visited the site last year they already had started working and the structure for some of the villas was almost ready.

I think , its not true.

But lets try and check about this
    I will try and contact my dealer and vatika also for the same.

Thanks chattri ji.
    I also think it may not b true but its better to confirm.

Pls share when u get the information.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Is there anyone having some information

1. When is vatika going to start 360 d construction?
    It's been 3.5 years that we have paid 30% and there is no construction at all.

2. They have put the penalties on service tax for all payments during 2010 that was never demanded by them. How do we get it reversed.

3. Do you think that this project signature 2 can be completed by mid 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction has started for 360 sq yd plots as well

city centre gurgaon, gurgaon 21, duplex villas in gurgaon, vatika signature villas - VatikaINXT.com

I am not aware of penalties on service tax issue, maybe because I bought in 2011. Can somebody tell more about this.

I think we will be getting possession by 2015 end or start of 2016. Let us see.

Originally Posted by sehgalakash1
    Hello All,

Is there anyone having some information

1. When is vatika going to start 360 d construction?
    It's been 3.5 years that we have paid 30% and there is no construction at all.

2. They have put the penalties on service tax for all payments during 2010 that was never demanded by them. How do we get it reversed.

3. Do you think that this project signature 2 can be completed by mid 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no change in villas project. Attached is the latest master plan of the township.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manu !

However it seems that the Signature Villa Area is now being called 82S instead of 82D ...

Cheers !

Originally Posted by manu813
    There is no change in villas project. Attached is the latest master plan of the township.
    CommentQuote
  • I am being informed by Ms Shivani working at vatika CRM department that still there are certain approvals pending for signature 2 villas resulting in delay in construction.

Do the residents Entitled to get any compensation, I think it is around rs 7/ sft / month beyond 42 months of signing the agreement?
    CommentQuote
  • That is surprising. How come vatika is doing construction of villas without approvals.

Regarding delayed penalty I don't think Vatika is going to give that looking at their track record in vatika city, sohna road and INXT properties.

Originally Posted by sehgalakash1
    I am being informed by Ms Shivani working at vatika CRM department that still there are certain approvals pending for signature 2 villas resulting in delay in construction.

Do the residents Entitled to get any compensation, I think it is around rs 7/ sft / month beyond 42 months of signing the agreement?
    CommentQuote
  • Updates

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813

Seems like things are moving in a good pace ... Did anyone get any payment demand from Vatika for the Villas ...
    CommentQuote
  • For me no demand yet.
    Originally Posted by saibal
    Seems like things are moving in a good pace ... Did anyone get any payment demand from Vatika for the Villas ...
    CommentQuote
  • The new map shows two signature 2. One behind signature 1 with connected park and all 360 size plots or villas ? Are these gated plots or all 360 villas.
    This looks diff from earlier block of signature 2 with mix of 240 and 360. Where is construction happening first.

Any input from seniors on recommendation of block for 360 duplex. Is vatika selling or only resale available
    CommentQuote
  • I am posting the old post by Saibal bro. The Map is shown and the lanes which are under construction are marked with blue pen.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/266-worlds-tallest-building-to-come-up-in-haryana?p=346#post266

Originally Posted by ngprop
    The new map shows two signature 2. One behind signature 1 with connected park and all 360 size plots or villas ? Are these gated plots or all 360 villas.
    This looks diff from earlier block of signature 2 with mix of 240 and 360. Where is construction happening first.

Any input from seniors on recommendation of block for 360 duplex. Is vatika selling or only resale available
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks manu. The 33 unit lot looks like combined with what is signature plots. Thanks for sharing
    CommentQuote
  • You are welcome. Yes it seems that vatika has planned villas in the signature plots lot as well. So are you also invested in this project.
    Originally Posted by ngprop
    Thanks manu. The 33 unit lot looks like combined with what is signature plots. Thanks for sharing
    CommentQuote