Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    You are welcome. Yes it seems that vatika has planned villas in the signature plots lot as well. So are you also invested in this project.

Yes and vatika has offered relocation (!!) to the 33 lot instead of the earlier lot which had all vials 240 and 360.

This lot has a positive that there are all 360 size and connected to signature 1 but ek villa ... And adjacent plot construction might not look great

Hence looking for input advice
    CommentQuote
  • As per my view it is a plus with all villas of big size plots in one section.
    Although it need to be verified how plots are located vis-a-vis villas.

Originally Posted by ngprop
    Yes and vatika has offered relocation (!!) to the 33 lot instead of the earlier lot which had all vials 240 and 360.

This lot has a positive that there are all 360 size and connected to signature 1 but ek villa ... And adjacent plot construction might not look great

Hence looking for input advice
    CommentQuote
  • Land Patches in Signature 2

Is anybody aware why there is no construction on the marked land patches. Is vatika waiting for any approvals here. These patches look like farms.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • How many launches would vatika do. One more project launched in Sector 88A, Gurgaon - Vatika one express city. residential luxury apartments.
    Originally Posted by sehgalakash1
    I am being informed by Ms Shivani working at vatika CRM department that still there are certain approvals pending for signature 2 villas resulting in delay in construction. Now another project launched? Vatika One Express City - Sector 88A, Gurgaon Do the residents Entitled to get any compensation, I think it is around rs 7/ sft / month beyond 42 months of signing the agreement?
    CommentQuote
  • Manu Bhai / Chattri Bhai,

I had a quick chat with the Vatika CRM team recently ... As per them after the completion of the 1st Phase of Signature 2 Villas they will start the 2nd Phase ... Hopefully our Villas come under the 2nd Phase ...

Expected time line for the 2nd Phase to start is another 3 Months from now ... August 2014.

In case you guys have any other info then do share ...

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Manu Bhai / Chattri Bhai,

I had a quick chat with the Vatika CRM team recently ... As per them after the completion of the 1st Phase of Signature 2 Villas they will start the 2nd Phase ... Hopefully our Villas come under the 2nd Phase ...

Expected time line for the 2nd Phase to start is another 3 Months from now ... August 2014.

Cheers !

Thanks Saibai bhai!!
    I will also try and check and if i get any information will let u know.
    i checked the resell prices , still hovering around 1.75-1.9 Cr...

I think after the election things will move in right direction...if there is stable govt at centre!!!
    Lets hope for the best !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saibal bhai for the info. I have sent query to vatika crm attaching above satellite screen shot. Still waiting for their response. I will update forum with their response.

Originally Posted by saibal
    Manu Bhai / Chattri Bhai,

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Here is generic response.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Vatika..!!

This is with reference to your query related to status of construction. As you are aware that construction in a township as large as 700 acres is planned in a phased manner, hence we shall inform you when a certain milestone is achieved.

We trust that you are aware of our standard process of intimating clients in relation to the milestone achievement along with a payment request. In your case the next milestone which is the ‘Foundation’ has not been achieved, hence you have not been intimated about it nor received a payment request.

Specifically in your case you can anticipate the next milestone in 3-4 months time which will be communicated to you through a payment request.

Please do let us know in case there is anything else we may assist you with.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder Singh
    Asst. Manager Client Services
    Vatika Limited

Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks Saibal bhai for the info. I have sent query to vatika crm attaching above satellite screen shot. Still waiting for their response. I will update forum with their response.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chattri bhai ... Yes agree with you and " Stable Govt " is the key word here.
    Things will be clear on 16th May 2014

I also came to know that there is 240 SQYD / Duplex Villa up for Sale 2.2 CR ... in Signature 2

cheers !

Originally Posted by chattri
    Thanks Saibai bhai!!
    I will also try and check and if i get any information will let u know.
    i checked the resell prices , still hovering around 1.75-1.9 Cr...

I think after the election things will move in right direction...if there is stable govt at centre!!!
    Lets hope for the best !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saibal/Chhatri,

I am an investor in Signature 2 villas since 2010 and till now I have paid only 30%. I havent recieved any instalment request since then and it's almost 4 years.

I am out of India but keep visiting India every 6 months, last time I went to Vatika site in Dec 2013 I could not reach the place where the villas were being built as there was no road. The normal road turned before the villas and went towards Emilia floors.

Have they constructed proper road to reach the villa construction site now?

Regards
    Gagan
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mate for sharing the info ... Guess we all need to send mails to CRM - Vatika and ask the same question ...

Originally Posted by manu813
    Here is generic response.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Vatika..!!

This is with reference to your query related to status of construction. As you are aware that construction in a township as large as 700 acres is planned in a phased manner, hence we shall inform you when a certain milestone is achieved.

We trust that you are aware of our standard process of intimating clients in relation to the milestone achievement along with a payment request. In your case the next milestone which is the ‘Foundation’ has not been achieved, hence you have not been intimated about it nor received a payment request.

Specifically in your case you can anticipate the next milestone in 3-4 months time which will be communicated to you through a payment request.

Please do let us know in case there is anything else we may assist you with.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder Singh
    Asst. Manager Client Services
    Vatika Limited
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagangupta
    Hi Saibal/Chhatri,

I am an investor in Signature 2 villas since 2010 and till now I have paid only 30%. I havent recieved any instalment request since then and it's almost 4 years.

I am out of India but keep visiting India every 6 months, last time I went to Vatika site in Dec 2013 I could not reach the place where the villas were being built as there was no road. The normal road turned before the villas and went towards Emilia floors.

Have they constructed proper road to reach the villa construction site now?

Regards
    Gagan

Hi guys - anyone who have recently been to the site ? Have they constructed the roads to reach the Villas now ?

A response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr. Gupta,

I have been there at the site this January 2014 ... You can easily go to the Signature Villas in Sector 82 with out any problem ... Roads are very much there ...

Cheers !

Originally Posted by Gagangupta
    Hi guys - anyone who have recently been to the site ? Have they constructed the roads to reach the Villas now ?

A response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • great thanks you Saibal.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Guys !

I was talking to one of the Property Dealer in Gurgaon today ... infact he called me ... While talking he told me that :-

Vatika Signature Villas where work has not started till date ( Phase - 2 ) are those areas where it seems that the land has still not been procured or with Vatika ...
      That is the reason why we have not seen any demand coming from Vatika for our Villas I guess ...
      Vatika may be one fine day turn up and raise their hands ... and confirm their inability to give possession to these Villas ... can they do that ?
      Not sure what to make of this ... Can you guys also verfy the same from your Agents / Property Dealers ...

Time to get serious has come with Vatika and we need to start asking question and write to them on the same ... and ask them to show if the land where our Villas are ( as per the layout / site plan ) is indeed in Vatika's Possession or not ?

Can any SENIORS also through some light on the same ... also through some light on the same ... also through some light on the same ... also through some light on the same ... also through some light on the same ... also through some light on the same ...
    CommentQuote