Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Manu sir,

I had a word with broker in the morning today. I am trying to buy a plot in vatika.

He mentioned to me that vatika villa's are likely to relocate from current location. I thought i will share with forum.

May be, there is no merit in his statement, but something to watch out for. He mentioned that it is likely to relocate somewhere near mapsko buildings.

I am not trying to spread any misinformation. All this is what i heard from broker should be taken with pinch of salt.

Cheers

Comment

Gupta ji,
      Thanks for the update. These villas are from the starting located at the intersection of two 60 mt(plus 12 mt road) roads and a 24 mt road on one side which intersects mapsko project site from this location.. I am sure broker must be referring to individual villa units relocation which has already happened couple of months back..I have shared new master plan in previous posts..

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
      Manu sir,

I had a word with broker in the morning today. I am trying to buy a plot in vatika.

He mentioned to me that vatika villa's are likely to relocate from current location. I thought i will share with forum.

May be, there is no merit in his statement, but something to watch out for. He mentioned that it is likely to relocate somewhere near mapsko buildings.

I am not trying to spread any misinformation. All this is what i heard from broker should be taken with pinch of salt.

Cheers

Comment

If true, not a good news.

Comment

Render of 500 Sq yd Signature Villas

DADA PArtners

Last edited October 31 2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks ... Looks like things are just inching forward with the Vatika Signature Villas ... Lets see what construction update pictures Vatika will post for the month of October 12 ...

[QUOTE=manu813;612012]DADA PArtners

Comment

Anybody has any idea on the latest with these Vatika Signature 2 Villas ... Diwali round the corner ...

May be next Diwali we will see some real work happening at the site ... Anyway Happy Diwali Guys !

Originally posted by chattri View Post
              yes u r right!!
              For simplex(240 sryd) villa, i am getting offers between 1.8-1.9 Cr
              I hope during diwali , we can expect more appreciation.
              As even the prices of Plots are inching forward on monthly basis.

Cheers!!!

Comment

Happy Diwali Bro.. Best Wishes!!
                Originally posted by saibal View Post
                Anybody has any idea on the latest with these Vatika Signature 2 Villas ... Diwali round the corner ...

May be next Diwali we will see some real work happening at the site ... Anyway Happy Diwali Guys !

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                  Happy Diwali Bro.. Best Wishes!!

Manuji , Saibalji.Happy diwali.
                  I am in india now, and ytday i visited the entire area.
                  The overall development looks impressive compared to last year.

I could see, overall construction of the township moving forward
                  I visited the Villa site,there was digging going on..but not too much activities going on.
                  I spoke with vatika guy,he told me that after diwali, things are expected to move forward. so lets hope for the best.
                  I took some pics, and will post soon.
                  i will try and visit 1-2 times before i leave india and will keep u updated.

I also visited DLF 92 site, as i am planning to buy the plot there.Dlf has really done good job and could see the roads and other infrastructure.

Overall, the area looks promise and i believe it will be one of the best area in future but we need to wait for at least 3 yrs.

Here i would like to give u one example, one of my friend stays in Unitech vista villa (500sqyrd),in 2002 he bought it for around 65 lac and now going rate is around 10 cr..if u check the plot prices there its max 1 lac , so plot value is around 5 cr, i am taking it on max side, so if you take const cost it will be around 1 cr, that too on max side, it means ppl are ready to pay more for villa.
                  so i expect once this township will ready, villa appreciation will be much more compared to other properties. This is just my perception..i might be wrong..

Any how, i believe our villa invst will give us good return if we wait till possession....earlier i was planning to sell it in 1 yrs time, now i will keep it till possession......

Happy diwali once again..keep in touch!!!

Cheers!!!

Comment

Very Happy Diwali Chattri Ji.. Thanks for the update , eagerly waiting to see the pics you clicked.

Thanks!

I visited the Villa site,there was digging going on..but not too much activities going on.
                    I spoke with vatika guy,he told me that after diwali, things are expected to move forward. so lets hope for the best.

I also visited DLF 92 site, as i am planning to buy the plot there.Dlf has really done good job and could see the roads and other infrastructure.

Overall, the area looks promise and i believe it will be one of the best area in future but we need to wait for at least 3 yrs.

Here i would like to give u one example, one of my friend stays in Unitech vista villa (500sqyrd),in 2002 he bought it for around 65 lac and now going rate is around 10 cr..if u check the plot prices there its max 1 lac , so plot value is around 5 cr, i am taking it on max side, so if you take const cost it will be around 1 cr, that too on max side, it means ppl are ready to pay more for villa.
                    so i expect once this township will ready, villa appreciation will be much more compared to other properties. This is just my perception..i might be wrong..

Any how, i believe our villa invst will give us good return if we wait till possession....earlier i was planning to sell it in 1 yrs time, now i will keep it till possession......

Cheers!!!

Comment

Thanks for your mail and Happy Diwali to you as well ... PM me your Contact Number and may be I will also join you in your next visit to the Vatika Villa Site ... I also look forward to the pictures that you took ...

Does these mean that the pictures posted by Vatika on their website showing Villa construction work etc. are not true ...

I also hope that your prediction that Villa will apprecaite in big way holds true in times to come ...

Cheers !

Cheers!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X