Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Guys !

I was talking to one of the Property Dealer in Gurgaon today ... infact he called me ... While talking he told me that :-

Vatika Signature Villas where work has not started till date ( Phase - 2 ) are those areas where it seems that the land has still not been procured or with Vatika ...
      That is the reason why we have not seen any demand coming from Vatika for our Villas I guess ...
      Vatika may be one fine day turn up and raise their hands ... and confirm their inability to give possession to these Villas ... can they do that ?
      Not sure what to make of this ... Can you guys also verfy the same from your Agents / Property Dealers ...

Time to get serious has come with Vatika and we need to start asking question and write to them on the same ... and ask them to show if the land where our Villas are ( as per the layout / site plan ) is indeed in Vatika's Possession or not ?

Can any SENIORS also through some light on the same ...

Saibai Bhai
      Its a matter of great concern.
      As u rightly said we should pressurize vatika and ask them the reason for this dealy and related documents to verify whether vatika is really holding that land or not

Its really surprising that they have not raised any demand for the villas since long though for thier other projects they are raising the demands regularly..

i will ask my dealer and will keep updated for the same

Mean while lets follow with vatika on regularly basis and try and out the reality....

Saibai Bhai
      As u rightly said we should pressurize vatika and ask them the reason for this dealy and related documents to verify whether vatika is really holding that land or not

Its really surprising that they have not raised any demand for the villas since long though for thier other projects they are raising the demands regularly..

Mean while lets follow with vatika on regularly basis and try and out the reality....

Saibai Bhai

Saibai Bhai

Saibai Bhai

Saibai Bhai

Saibai Bhai

Saibai Bhai

CommentQuote
  • Any updates on this. That is why I sent email to CRM with the satellite screenshot and they gave generic response.

Originally Posted by saibal
    Guys !

I was talking to one of the Property Dealer in Gurgaon today ... infact he called me ... While talking he told me that :-

Vatika Signature Villas where work has not started till date ( Phase - 2 ) are those areas where it seems that the land has still not been procured or with Vatika ...
      That is the reason why we have not seen any demand coming from Vatika for our Villas I guess ...
      Vatika may be one fine day turn up and raise their hands ... and confirm their inability to give possession to these Villas ... can they do that ?
      Not sure what to make of this ... Can you guys also verfy the same from your Agents / Property Dealers ...

Time to get serious has come with Vatika and we need to start asking question and write to them on the same ... and ask them to show if the land where our Villas are ( as per the layout / site plan ) is indeed in Vatika's Possession or not ?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Guys !

This might just be a red herring.. one of my close relative has 2 flats in Emilia floors and they have just paid 30% till now ...however they visited the site recently and they could actually see that their flat was ready to be handed over anytime... Vatika is about to raise the demand for entire 70% now ....

However worth checking with Vatika or maybe go to the site and match it as per the map ...

I am returning to India in August so I will definitely do that ...

Gagan

This might just be a red herring.. one of my close relative has 2 flats in Emilia floors and they have just paid 30% till now ...however they visited the site recently and they could actually see that their flat was ready to be handed over anytime... Vatika is about to raise the demand for entire 70% now ....

However worth checking with Vatika or maybe go to the site and match it as per the map ...

Gagan

Gagan

Gagan

Gagan

Gagan

Gagan

Gagan
    CommentQuote
  • Current Situation

Has anyone checked the exact status at site? Is there any construction activity happening? I was in Gurgaon last week and contacted CRM to know the update, I could only get a standard 'text book' response that I will be intimated about the next milestone when it is reached.
    I was also not granted permission to visit site as they said this is not allowed due to security reasons.
    Looks very suspicious to me!
    CommentQuote
  • Saibal bhai
    How are you?
    Did u have the chance to visit the site recently?
    Even i am trying to contact vatika regarding the const status for my villa, but not getting any satisfactory response.

I will be india in first week of July, lets make a plan to visit the site together just to know
    exactly wats happening at the site.

Seeing wats happening in other parts of india(Mumbai, Noida) we need to be bit more careful....

Time has come , we need to pressurize vatika to lets us know the exact status..
    Meanwhile if you have any update, please share..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevsha
    Has anyone checked the exact status at site? Is there any construction activity happening? I was in Gurgaon last week and contacted CRM to know the update, I could only get a standard 'text book' response that I will be intimated about the next milestone when it is reached.
    I was also not granted permission to visit site as they said this is not allowed due to security reasons.
    Looks very suspicious to me!

Thats strange that you were not allowed to visit the site as you have a right to verify the last or present milestone in any case!
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri Bro,

No I could not go to the site but I understand that all the Villas in the 1st Phase are now almost ready. It seems the alignment of the Sector Road ( between 82 & 83 / 82 & 85 ) has not been furnished / finalized by HUDA because of which Vatika is not able to start the construction of the 2nd Phase of the Signature 2 Villas ( ? ) ... This is what one of my friend has been told by Vatika CRM.

Yes lets go to the site when you are in India and see what more information we can fish out from the site ... Anyway " Hotel Hyatt - Sector 83 " is operational and guess it would not be a bad idea to catch up over a beer !

You may meanwhile write to Vatika CRM and get something in writing from them specifically about your Villa construction status etc. ( with Property No. ) This might come in handy later ...

Originally Posted by chattri
    Saibal bhai
    How are you?
    Did u have the chance to visit the site recently?
    Even i am trying to contact vatika regarding the const status for my villa, but not getting any satisfactory response.

I will be india in first week of July, lets make a plan to visit the site together just to know
    exactly wats happening at the site.

Seeing wats happening in other parts of india(Mumbai, Noida) we need to be bit more careful....

Time has come , we need to pressurize vatika to lets us know the exact status..
    Meanwhile if you have any update, please share..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, All..

I am not clear what HUDA external roads sanction has to do with non starting of villas construction in signature 2 project as it is with in Vatika 's approved plan.
    I am also invested in Vatika since 2010 and bit concerned about this enormous delay in construction. In one way it is good as it is not yet liveable and you might not be able to stay or put it on rent.
    In few villas construction has reached till 1st floor , has those investors have paid 30% or they have paid more than others?
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Signature - 2 Villa : Latest Construction Updates

Check out the latest Vatika Signature - 2 Villa Construction Update ( 240 SQYD & 360 SQYD ) ... Pictures
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, All.. pictures are ok but the construction is happening in selective villas .... Definitely not in all else builder would be the 1st to raise the demand...
    Does any one has any concrete news ? Why there is no demand after 4 years ?

I am not clear what HUDA external roads sanction has to do with non starting of villas construction in signature 2 project as it is with in Vatika 's approved plan.
    I am also invested in Vatika since 2010 and bit concerned about this enormous delay in construction. In one way it is good as it is not yet liveable and you might not be able to stay or put it on rent.
    In few villas construction has reached till 1st floor , has those investors have paid 30% or they have paid more than others?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site couple of days back and construction is going on at full pace. Even saw a sample villa for 240 duplex. Could not get the pictures as was in a hurry.
    CommentQuote
  • Saibal Bhai
    How are you?
    Did u have the chance to visit the site?

The overall const at the site seems good and many ppl
    have moved to floors and high rise apartments.
    I think it shd have positive impact on Villas also.

As far as i know the resell price is between 1.8-2.0 cr

please share if u have any information...
    CommentQuote
  • Chattri Bhai

I have not checked but depending upon location the prices seems to be hovering around the prices indicated by you below ... I did get couple of calls from brokers recently and guess someone is looking for a park facing Villa ...

Not many people willing to sell their Villa's as per the brokers ... I might go to the site in Nov / Dec 2014 ...

Originally Posted by chattri
    Saibal Bhai
    How are you?
    Did u have the chance to visit the site?

The overall const at the site seems good and many ppl
    have moved to floors and high rise apartments.
    I think it shd have positive impact on Villas also.

As far as i know the resell price is between 1.8-2.0 cr

please share if u have any information...
    CommentQuote
  • hi saibal,

the rate you shared, is it for the simplex or the duplex villas?
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by saibal
    Chattri Bhai

I have not checked but depending upon location the prices seems to be hovering around the prices indicated by you below ... I did get couple of calls from brokers recently and guess someone is looking for a park facing Villa ...

Not many people willing to sell their Villa's as per the brokers ... I might go to the site in Nov / Dec 2014 ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Visited sector 82 today and specifically signature 2 villas. external plaster was done for lot of villas but could not see many men at work. Sample duplex villa is ready(pic attached) but still no pucca roads between villas. there were lot of villas where no construction has started and could not understand the reason but there were lot of villas whose possession can be given by end of next year. :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote