Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by saibal View Post
    Thanks for your mail and Happy Diwali to you as well ... PM me your Contact Number and may be I will also join you in your next visit to the Vatika Villa Site ... I also look forward to the pictures that you took ...

Does these mean that the pictures posted by Vatika on their website showing Villa construction work etc. are not true ...

I also hope that your prediction that Villa will apprecaite in big way holds true in times to come ...

Cheers !

Dear All
    Just wait for Mr Saibal new year dhamaka reagarding vatika villa ..

coming soon!!!

Saibal
    Waiting for new year villa dhamaka....

Big cheers!!!!

Comment

Latest Pictures of Vatika Signature Villas !!! [20 Nov 2012]

Guys !

Today I and Mr. Chattriji went to Vatika Next Site at Sector 82D and were very pleasantly surprised with progress that Vatika has made in terms of construction of the Signature Villas ... VILLAS ARE BEING BUILT FOR SURE NOW !!!

Please find attached Pictures of Signature Villas 240 SQYD ( Duplex ) and 360 SQYD Villas under construction in full swing ...

1) I Start with the picture of the Project / Lay out Map which we could get hold of from the site and all the Villas that are marked in Blue on the Signature 2 Site lay out Map is where the construction has started or about to start.
      2) Next Picture of the Vatika project office at Sector 82
      3) Next The view standing in front of the project office is where " its is marked 74 Units in the Layout Map " and you can see the 240 SQYD Duplex Villas being built in the front [ 240 Duplex Villas 29/31/33/35/37/39 & 41 ] .
      4) I also clicked some picture of Temple near by and Yes there is a small pond as well near this temple ... Will upload them later since it seems I can't add any more pictures with this mail.

Sit back and enjoy the Pictures of your prized Villas taking shape ... !

Bye
      Saibal Click image for larger version

Name:	20121120_112606.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	2181333

Click image for larger version

Name:	20121120_111849.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	2181334

Name:	20121120_112009.jpg
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	2181335

Name:	20121120_105614.jpg
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	2181336

Name:	20121120_105436.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	2181337
      Attached Files

Comment

Amazing effort saibal and chattri bro... Thanks for the effort..looking at the plan it looks like signature 2 villas are planned at the plots section near signature villas as well .. Is that correct?

If IREF have limitation of pics, you can upload to https://accounts.google.com/ServiceL...p&passive=true and share the link. Thanks!
        Last edited November 20 2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Vatika Signature 2 Villas Pictures

2nd Instalment of Pictures ...

Some more Pics of under construction Vatika Signature 2 Villas ... Also find the pictures of the Temple nearby and the so called small Pond as well next to it ...

May be Vatika needs to keep the Pond there and develope the land scape around it ...

Cheers
          Attached Files

Comment

Excellent pictures and Great effort. Thank you Saibal and Chattri

Comment

Great effort,

I heard that the sector 82 plots are called Signature plots now, its also written in your schematic dig.

I think the whole sector should be called Signature sector.

By the way the Signature project Villa and plots are been marketed as the premium product of Vatika.

The prices had zoomed in the past but now market think that with reference to the huge development in this sector and also the excellent connectivity to DEW and NH8 the prices are still subdued due the prevailing market sentiment in RE sector.

Comment

Could somebody possibly comment on the likely date for possession of Signature 2 villas. Also, some idea about how much payment is gone for 240 sq yards simplex villa.

Thanks.

Comment

Possession date only Vatika can tell .My guess is it will at-least take 2-3 years ..

Till now 30% payment(28 lakhs approx) has gone for CLP plan units.

Originally posted by Amit08 View Post
                  Could somebody possibly comment on the likely date for possession of Signature 2 villas. Also, some idea about how much payment is gone for 240 sq yards simplex villa.

Thanks.

Comment

Dear Saibal and Manu bhai
                    Wish you very happy new year 2013.

Saibal bhai, any further information about the construction.

As far as i knw they are giving possession of some of the floors by the middle of this year and they asked for another installment for plot , it means there is some sort of progress .
                    Things look positive for 2013.

I spoke with CRM and they told me that they will send the demand for villa installment soon.

Kindly keep on sharing whatever information u have!!!

Happy new year once again!!!!

Comment

Bro,

Wish you a Very Prosperous and Happy New year 2013..

Best Wishes!

Originally posted by chattri View Post
                      Dear Saibal and Manu bhai
                      Wish you very happy new year 2013.

Saibal bhai, any further information about the construction.

As far as i knw they are giving possession of some of the floors by the middle of this year and they asked for another installment for plot , it means there is some sort of progress .
                      Things look positive for 2013.

I spoke with CRM and they told me that they will send the demand for villa installment soon.

Kindly keep on sharing whatever information u have!!!

Happy new year once again!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X