Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The Rates are for Simplex 240 SQYD Villa's ... But they are pretty old figures I guess. You will have to talk to some local brokers to get the current price level depending upon location etc.

Originally Posted by courtyard
    hi saibal,

the rate you shared, is it for the simplex or the duplex villas?
    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    The Rates are for Simplex 240 SQYD Villa's ... But they are pretty old figures I guess. You will have to talk to some local brokers to get the current price level depending upon location etc.

Hi Saibal - yesterday I talked to 3-4 brokers and they told me the range is 1.65-1.8 cr depending on location and how much payment has been made. But I think i will not go for 30% paid villas as I am not sure the risks attached to those villas as construction has not started and knowing vatika for relocating plots, floors and villas.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you ... So did you manage to close the deal ... Do indicate the approximate price at which you finally bought the Villa if possible ... Just for the sake of curiosity ...

Also is there any price difference between 30% paid Villa's and lets say Villa's that are about 60 - 80% Paid by now ... Also how do you see these Villa's appreciating in the future etc.

Thanks !

Hi Saibal - yesterday I talked to 3-4 brokers and they told me the range is 1.65-1.8 cr depending on location and how much payment has been made. But I think i will not go for 30% paid villas as I am not sure the risks attached to those villas as construction has not started and knowing vatika for relocating plots, floors and villas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    I agree with you ... So did you manage to close the deal ... Do indicate the approximate price at which you finally bought the Villa if possible ... Just for the sake of curiosity ...

Also is there any price difference between 30% paid Villa's and lets say Villa's that are about 60 - 80% Paid by now ... Also how do you see these Villa's appreciating in the future etc.

Thanks !

saibal - no i have not closed any deal. I am waiting to see if there will be any impact of new govt on Vatika(anil bhalla was close to hooda just like dlf was).
    also, 30% paid villas are around 15lacs cheaper that 60-80 paid villas because 30% villas might get relocated as lot of that land is not clear in sec 82. if vatika gets the entire land clear and licensed then i think villas have great potential because can be a entirely villa community but i see it as a long term investment may be 4-6 years because you can not change external structure which means no big walls and gates for your own security which can be a big concern in next few years till the time area gets habitated...this is just my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Courtyard,

Were you able to gather any information regarding the land patches in this project where construction have not started yet?

saibal - no i have not closed any deal. I am waiting to see if there will be any impact of new govt on Vatika(anil bhalla was close to hooda just like dlf was).
    also, 30% paid villas are around 15lacs cheaper that 60-80 paid villas because 30% villas might get relocated as lot of that land is not clear in sec 82. if vatika gets the entire land clear and licensed then i think villas have great potential because can be a entirely villa community but i see it as a long term investment may be 4-6 years because you can not change external structure which means no big walls and gates for your own security which can be a big concern in next few years till the time area gets habitated...this is just my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard

As per the newspaper article there are some links speculated

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/chandigarh/venod-sharma-s-corporate-interests-behind-his-quit-cong-gameplan/article1-1191858.aspx

-------------
    Robert Vadra link
    A real estate company - Mark Buildtech Private Limited - having Venod Sharma link (one of its directors Harvinder Singh Chopra is on the board of directors of Piccadily group also) has association with Onkareshwar Properties - a company which sold the controversial 3.5-acre Shikohpur land to Robert Vadra, the businessman son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.

The two companies - Mark Buildtech and Onkareshwar properties - have procured group housing license (LC 1657) under the umbrella of Vatika Land Base in Shikohpur and Sihi in Gurgaon, respectively. Vatika Land Base is a company owned by real estate developer, Anil Bhalla.

The chain of association and events clearly point out that Venod Sharma and his associates were in one or the other way responsible for providing "assistance" to Vadra in land deals. "The Vadra land deals are going to come under the scanner of investigation if the NDA gets to power at the Centre. Similarly, there are prospects of a change of guard in Haryana. All this will harm Venod's business interests. He could actually be in a soup. So, it does not come as a surprise if he is trying to switch sides,'' said a Congress MLA.

---------------------------
    LC1657 layout, am not sure which specific group housing project is this.

http://www.tcpharyana.gov.in/Licences/PLANS-LOP-SP/LC%201657A%20OF%202008.pdf

--------------
    If you look at the landowners clearly one can see both these companies viz Mark Buildtech and Onkareshwar properties.

http://www.tcpharyana.gov.in/Licences/pdf%202008/LC1657.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Hi Courtyard,

Were you able to gather any information regarding the land patches in this project where construction have not started yet?

hi manu,

the only info I got from my source was that entire signature 2 villas land was acquired by vatika subsidiaries but only 50% of the land is clear and had licenses to start construction. Rest either are not cleared or have not got licenses(these are 30-35% paid villas).
    CommentQuote
  • That is really strange. Vatika is full of surprises. How can vatika create the master plan without licenses and start working on it.Here is the master plan of Signature 2 and the marked villas are the one on which construction is ongoing.

hi manu,

the only info I got from my source was that entire signature 2 villas land was acquired by vatika subsidiaries but only 50% of the land is clear and had licenses to start construction. Rest either are not cleared or have not got licenses(these are 30-35% paid villas).
    CommentQuote
  • yes, that is really surprising. Infact, if you have been to the site you would see that blue highlighted villas(in your map) are mostly the only ones where construction has started. Also, they have come with a new master plan i.e. R12, yours is R11 if you look at the right bottom.
    I also believe that there would be some element of truth in my source's news otherwise why would vatika not demand anything for 3 years and won't start any construction. Rest we will come to know in coming months. :)

Originally Posted by manu813
    That is really strange. Vatika is full of surprises. How can vatika create the master plan without licenses and start working on it.Here is the master plan of Signature 2 and the marked villas are the one on which construction is ongoing.

CommentQuote
  • By any chance do you have copy of R12 plan.

yes, that is really surprising. Infact, if you have been to the site you would see that blue highlighted villas(in your map) are mostly the only ones where construction has started. Also, they have come with a new master plan i.e. R12, yours is R11 if you look at the right bottom.
    I also believe that there would be some element of truth in my source's news otherwise why would vatika not demand anything for 3 years and won't start any construction. Rest we will come to know in coming months. :)
    CommentQuote
  • have asked for it...will share it as soon as I get it.
    By any chance do you have copy of R12 plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on construction of phase2 villas. Vatika is taking hell lot of time..
    CommentQuote
  • OC
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Great! Now is my turn to put the screws on!
    CommentQuote
  • Send mail to crm@vatikagroup.com ... One of my friend spoke to Vatika Guys recently and it seems they are not able to confirm anything ... about the start of Phase 2 Villa construction ?

Any updates on construction of phase2 villas. Vatika is taking hell lot of time..
    CommentQuote