Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Spoke to vatika crm today for site visit to 369 sqyd gated plots.was refused on security grounds! What bunkum! Have sent them a mail. No response yet.let's see. Will take them to court.
    CommentQuote
  • That is strange...
    CommentQuote
  • I called vatika crm. The rep said that in 2 months picture will be clear and some villas may be relocated to signature 1 villa site. Don't know what these guys do and how..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Yes, While enquiring, vatika CRM has confirmed that villas will be relocated. We have put our hard earned money 4 years back with relocation happened once from Bellevue to Signature 2 villas. Enough of anxiety and stress . Hoping to see earliest possession.
    CommentQuote
  • New Plan ??

Guys,

I had free time so I dig google for VINXT plans. I found this plan at many broker sites which I haven't seen before. Note the plan of Villas is changed again with less parks. Can anybody confirm this?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Guys,

I had free time so I dig google for VINXT plans. I found this plan at many broker sites which I haven't seen before. Note the plan of Villas is changed again with less parks. Can anybody confirm this?

This can't be true since we all have seen 7 No. 240 SQYD Villas ( Duplex - Structure Complete ) exactly where the T - Section is on the Plan ...

Also refer the Picture attached that I took almost 2 years back ... However there is no denying of the fact that there is some issue with land out there and some of the Villa's may finally get relocated ... One of my friend spoke to some one in Vatika and as per him there is no change in ST. 82 D1 - 9 / ST. 82 D1 - 10 ( So the big Park is safe I suppose )

I also read in the paper today that some Singapore based company has tied up with Vatika ( 2000 CR ) for Projects in Gurgaon ... Not sure if this is for any on going or new project.

But I guess it would best to send a mail to Vatika and get your Villa status ( relocation )verified in writing ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Wikimapia of Vatika INXT

Check out this link for the present status on Wikimapia of Vatika Signature 2 Villa's

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Some one has opened FB Group with the name - Vatika Signature Villa ... Or you can click on the link :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/740560609319042/ .
    CommentQuote
  • Saibal bhai
    wish u and u family a very happy new year 2015..
    Thanks for continous update.
    But the things does not seems to be moving as per expectation.

I will be In India in Feb 1st week.
    If possible lets visit the site and try and find out some facts.
    As we say.. seeing is believing..

i will give u call, once i am india.. then we can plan it out..
    and lets chilled out and have beer in Hyatt..!!!!!
    Its due for long time..........

Cheers!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Heard Vatika has sent letter to few buyers for cancellation of booking with the option of paid amount+ 15% simple interest. The reason told to them was non availability of said land with vatika. Please do check with Vatika. If true then a serious issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone received such shocking letters ? It would be unfair and unjustified as people have paid money 4 years back with a perspective of living there or expecting returns on investment. Today the actual prices has doubled from 2010.

If the land is an issue than Vatika should accommodate or should give an option to relocate rather sending such letters ? Senior member views please
    CommentQuote
  • This is really bad news..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chattri Bhai ... Wish you guys the same ...

Call me once you are back in India and we will also try and go to Vatika Office and see what they are up to ... Guess not much happening at the site ...

Originally Posted by chattri
    Saibal bhai
    wish u and u family a very happy new year 2015..
    Thanks for continous update.
    But the things does not seems to be moving as per expectation.

I will be In India in Feb 1st week.
    If possible lets visit the site and try and find out some facts.
    As we say.. seeing is believing..

i will give u call, once i am india.. then we can plan it out..
    and lets chilled out and have beer in Hyatt..!!!!!
    Its due for long time..........

Cheers!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • On Vatika signature villa one 400 square yard....any owners willing to share how are the rates etc and also how is progress. i do not see anything in 99 acres or magicbricks around 400 square yard one coming up for sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Another Bottle neck removed in Sector 82 & 83 ... Clear access from NH8 will be possible. Now disputed part of Sector 82/83 dividing Sector road ( near Vatika Signature 2 Villa and Mapsko Projects ) cleared. ( Courtesy Sayan / fellow member )

Lets hope this will help Vatika to sort out the tangle with the Signature 2 Villa construction etc.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote