Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

240 sq yd duplex quotes are around 2.20 cr - 2.35 cr
    and 240 sq yd simplex quotes are around 1.9 - 2.0 cr.

Congrats to all for our properties touching 2 cr mark

Originally posted by chattri View Post
    Dear Saibal and Manu bhai
    i came to know that the price of unietch nirvana villa , duplex, is rs 3.45 cr for 240 sryd and for 213syrd its 3.2 crore.

Thanks

Comment

Any idea on what is the quote for non gated 240sq yard plot in sec 83 ?

QUOTE=manu813;756726]240 sq yd duplex quotes are around 2.20 cr - 2.35 cr

Congrats to all for our properties touching 2 cr mark [/QUOTE]

Comment

Sorry mate did not checked that . My broker is after me to sell villa and that is when I inquired prevailing prices..
        Originally posted by vshinde98 View Post
        Any idea on what is the quote for non gated 240sq yard plot in sec 83 ?

QUOTE=manu813;756726]240 sq yd duplex quotes are around 2.20 cr - 2.35 cr

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Sorry mate did not checked that . My broker is after me to sell villa and that is when I inquired prevailing prices..
          [/QUOTE]

Manu Bhai
          Thanks for the inf and congrats to u also!!
          I am in india for the moment and visited the site today.

The construction is going on well and compared to last time visited with Saibal bhai in last nov,i could notice lot of development.
          For some duplex villas, even plaster work was complted for some villas and they started the work for some other villas including simplex villa.I Could see that they have started the dippig work for simplex villa as well.

Not only at villa site but at other sites like floors and apartment there was lot was lot of development and i saw lot of labours at almost every site
          some floors are almost ready for posssesion..apart from vatika other developers are doing good work and area seems to be much better .... overall it was quite satisfactory!!!!!
          i noticed lot of ppl visiting at various site .over all there seems to quite positive vibration about the whole area and i feel ppl will start living in this area within this year. Even i getting brokers call for the villa and you are right the quoted price is between 1.9-2 cr....and i bel there is lot of upside apprecation is pending and price will keep on inching forward in future..... i remember i was in dilema while buying villa but u and saibal input helped me to take the right decision..Today i am very happy..and thanks to u and saibal bhai..lets hope for best and keep on sharing watever information we have.. cheers!!!!

Comment

Thanks Chattri Bhai for updates.. Really appreciate your inputs.. Prices are bound to match up with other good Villa products.. Unitech Nirvana 2 and Sobha villas are launched at high prices so there is huge differential right now but this difference is going to be reduced further when vatika villas are delivered..
            Cheers !!

Originally posted by chattri View Post

Manu Bhai
            Thanks for the inf and congrats to u also!!
            I am in india for the moment and visited the site today.

The construction is going on well and compared to last time visited with Saibal bhai in last nov,i could notice lot of development.
            For some duplex villas, even plaster work was complted for some villas and they started the work for some other villas including simplex villa.I Could see that they have started the dippig work for simplex villa as well.

Not only at villa site but at other sites like floors and apartment there was lot was lot of development and i saw lot of labours at almost every site
            some floors are almost ready for posssesion..apart from vatika other developers are doing good work and area seems to be much better .... overall it was quite satisfactory!!!!!
            i noticed lot of ppl visiting at various site .over all there seems to quite positive vibration about the whole area and i feel ppl will start living in this area within this year. Even i getting brokers call for the villa and you are right the quoted price is between 1.9-2 cr....and i bel there is lot of upside apprecation is pending and price will keep on inching forward in future..... i remember i was in dilema while buying villa but u and saibal input helped me to take the right decision..Today i am very happy..and thanks to u and saibal bhai..lets hope for best and keep on sharing watever information we have.. cheers!!!!

Comment

Congrats to you as well Buddy ... Yesterday I had a long chat with Chattri Bhai. We are planing to catch up over some Beer this week ... To Celebrate the 2.0 CR Mark !!!

240 sq yd duplex quotes are around 2.20 cr - 2.35 cr

Last edited March 11 2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Have fun.. Wish I could also catch up with you guys.. Will do that when in India..
                Originally posted by saibal View Post
                Congrats to you as well Buddy ... Yesterday I had a long chat with Chattri Bhai. We are planing to catch up over some Beer this week ... To Celebrate the 2.0 CR Mark !!!

Comment

Have fun.. Wish I could also catch up with you guys.. Will do that when in India..
                  Congrats to all...do not forget to invite the plot guys also...

Comment

Insha Allaha !

Comment

Just copied a picture posted by one of our friend in this form ( 3C / Orris ) ...

I guess this is Sector 89 ... Sector Roads in New Gurgaon

Things to come ... Looking Great !
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X