Sort by :
Filter by :
- Thanks Saibal bhai
its a good news. Lets hope it will have positive impact on the construction of villas.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello friends ,
Vatika's intentions are not clear and they are not going to deliver the project until and unless - all of you put pressure and demand about your villas. Please join Vatika signature 2 villas - Facebook page with your proof of ownership to fight together to get back our villaCommentQuote0Flag
- Sorry I dont find any facebook group named Vatila Signature 2 Villas. Can you check the correct name?CommentQuote0Flag
- FB group name is "Vatika Signature Villa"Originally Posted by bobbish2009Sorry I dont find any facebook group named Vatila Signature 2 Villas. Can you check the correct name?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sehgalakash1Hello friends ,
Vatika's intentions are not clear and they are not going to deliver the project until and unless - all of you put pressure and demand about your villas. Please join Vatika signature 2 villas - Facebook page with your proof of ownership to fight together to get back our villa
Is Vatika signature villas land also disputed like sec82, 83 Emila/Primrose/Iris?
- Is the Alteration/Additional construction in case of simplex villas agreed by Vatika in the BBA...as per few brokers its is...
secondly when is the possession expected in the villas...as i had been to the site last week & i dint see many workers om site..
plz confirm as I am scouting for the same for end use..CommentQuote0Flag
- Can anyone shed light on how much payment is gone for signature villa 400 square yard one....understand builder is asking for almost full payment on 400 square yard villa although flooring and painting is not done as yet and it is far from completion...my sense is that it will take another 1 year at least before possession is given .....Vatika it seems is on a payment drive but does not take into consideration its own construction status. If anyone else is in same situation please exchange notes.CommentQuote0Flag
- Buyers of homes in Nirvana Country 2
This is what other people are doing ... to get their Villa's & Apartments ...
GURGAON: Buyers of homes in Nirvana Country 2 on Sunday staged a protest at the Sector 71 construction site by displaying placards and performing a ritual, alleging a three-year delay in getting possession of their homes.
The builder was supposed to deliver the project within three years of its 2009 launch. Buyers alleged construction of the project, which has over 200 villas and 1,000 apartments, was still far from completion. Aditya, a buyer who has been living in a rented house in Sector 50 for the past 10 years, said, "I've put my life's savings into this property, and taken loans. Now I'm burdened with both EMIs for the property and rent for the apartment my family is currently living in. Even after a three-year delay, the project lies neglected with completion nowhere in sight."
Buyers also alleged that construction has been stalled for over 10 months. "My house still lies on barren land. Even ground level work has not begun. I visit the site every week. Labourers have stopped working for the last 10 months," said Shirinivas, another buyer.
The buyers are now planning to form an association and file a case in the national consumer court on Monday. Despite several calls and messages, the developer could not be reached for comments.
Homebuyers in Nirvana 2 protest delay - The Times of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- I am sorry if this is a distraction, but not sure where else I can put this query. I am looking for advice here on good Vatika property (Constraint is that I can only look at Vatika property)
Which are good Vatika properties?
Ticket size - 87 lacs to 1.1 cr
Location is not a constraint
Both Commercial (Assured return is my choice within Commercial) or residential options are ok
It is an investment and not for end use.
Looking for high potential returns (Including yield)
Any advice is much appreciatedCommentQuote0Flag
- Check this ... Uploaded by a fellow member ...CommentQuote0Flag
- Few photos of signature villa from my recent visit
Please find few photos of signature villa from my recent visitCommentQuote0Flag
- few photos from recent visit for signature villa
here it isCommentQuote0Flag
What is the current rate going on...CommentQuote0Flag
- Maybe someone on the group may help. I am not in touch with latest rates.
There are many configurations available with landsize and construction size affecting rates. what size are you looking for.CommentQuote0Flag