Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
635 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Resale prices are varying based upon different brokers as very less o these villas available in resale .. Last I checked I got different quotes from brokers in the range of 1.30 cr to 1.45 cr for 240 sq yd simplex.. If brokers are to be believed then I have earned atleast notional 10 lks in 2-3 mnths .. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul/Polesapart
    Did you inquired in the market for these villas.. Look at magicbricks or 99 acres..
    You will get hold of some brokers having deals on the same ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Resale prices are varying based upon different brokers as very less o these villas available in resale .. Last I checked I got different quotes from brokers in the range of 1.30 cr to 1.45 cr for 240 sq yd simplex.. If brokers are to be believed then I have earned atleast notional 10 lks in 2-3 mnths .. :)

Manu Bhai, Thanks for the update.
    CommentQuote
  • Bellevue prices in resale

Hi,

anyone knows of resale prices in 240 sq yd duplex villas? Am being quoted a wide range of prices at 1.85cr, which looks ridiculous to me given 240 sq yd simplex is easily available at 1.45 with last transactions around 1.30 a month ago i am told.

Thx
    CommentQuote
  • When I was scouting for this property I found very less options available in resale maybe people are holding to sell at later stage of development. In that scenario sellers are asking any crazy price as the units available in resale are less for these villas.. But it is a fact that prices are inching up slowly..

Originally Posted by ashant_pra
    Hi,

anyone knows of resale prices in 240 sq yd duplex villas? Am being quoted a wide range of prices at 1.85cr, which looks ridiculous to me given 240 sq yd simplex is easily available at 1.45 with last transactions around 1.30 a month ago i am told.

Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashant_pra
    Hi,

Thx

1.85 Cr is on higher side. I assume it should be 1.5Cr-1.65 cr for duplex villa.I agree with Manu Bhai prices are going up only.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting quote of 1.68 Cr for My duplex villa - 240 SQY. Not in mood to sell will hold for min. 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • cool.. any idea of ongoing rate of simplex 240 sq yd...
    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    I am getting quote of 1.68 Cr for My duplex villa - 240 SQY. Not in mood to sell will hold for min. 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • was trying to look one up.. could not find anything at 140.. a random quote was 147L ......

Originally Posted by manu813
    cool.. any idea of ongoing rate of simplex 240 sq yd...
    CommentQuote
  • That is pleasant surprise.. thanks for update :)
    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    was trying to look one up.. could not find anything at 140.. a random quote was 147L ......
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea how much payment has gone to the builder and what is the premium amount?
    CommentQuote
  • For simplex 240 sq yd around 30%(28 lakhs) is paid to builder and as per current rate updates premium should be around 50 - 60 lakhs ...

Originally Posted by Amit08
    Any idea how much payment has gone to the builder and what is the premium amount?
    CommentQuote
  • It seems India Bulls is going to start processing / financing payments under " Subvention Scheme " for Vatika Bellevue Residence ( Now Signature 2 ) Villas ...

Does any body has any more information on the same ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    It seems India Bulls is going to start processing / financing payments under " Subvention Scheme " for Vatika Bellevue Residence ( Now Signature 2 ) Villas ...

Does any body has any more information on the same ...

I have heard similar news too.
    CommentQuote
  • Received a letter from Vatika for change in Name of project from Bellevue Residence to Signature Villa-2. Now it is confirmed that Vatika is going to do reallotment of Signature villa-2.
    CommentQuote