Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

As per construction update on their website it seems construction has already started ...Pace of work seems to be slow though..

Originally posted by saibal View Post
    Hi Agastya,

Did you book the Villa around early 2009 ... Under " No EMI Till Possession Plan "

As per the Builder - Buyer - Agreement they were suppose to hand over the Villas in 3 years time from the date of the agreement or pay a fine of Rs. 5/- SQYD ... ???

I also have a 240 SQYD Villa in Vatika Bellevue ... and wondering when the work will start at the site ...

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
      As per construction update on their website it seems construction has already started ...Pace of work seems to be slow though..
      For Bellevue it is slow. But for other projects, construction work is going on on decent pace.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
        Great price...
        Yes Manu Bhai I think I have got a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
          Yes Manu Bhai I think I have got a good deal.
          Hi Agastya,
          Are these still available in original bookings? what should be the current rate for 240 duplex. I am planning to now have a serious look at the project.
          Thanks.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            Hi Agastya,
            Good they allowed to change, still for our knowledge why did you change to CLP
            Thanks/RS
            They charged 5K for change in payment plan. The reason to change CLP- No banks were approving my home loan because I am an Investor. But the funny thing is that later on I got 2 pre home loan approvals ( 2cr) from HDFC.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              Hi Agastya,
              Are these still available in original bookings? what should be the current rate for 240 duplex. I am planning to now have a serious look at the project.
              Thanks.
              No, nothing is available in Original booking. I was also looking for one more. But now it is available in resale only. Last month I got a quote for 1.45cr.

Comment

Agastya bhai- When did you buy? And under CLP how much have they asked for so far?

Just wanting to find the today upfront requirement of funds for someone who wants to purchase in resale (premium+payment so far)

No, nothing is available in Original booking. I was also looking for one more. But now it is available in resale only. Last month I got a quote for 1.45cr.

Comment

Phir to nikal gaya apni reach se ;-))
                  Thanks.
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    Agastya bhai- When did you buy? And under CLP how much have they asked for so far?

Just wanting to find the today upfront requirement of funds for someone who wants to purchase in resale (premium+payment so far)
                    Magadh Bhai I have bought this property in March April 2010. For simplex 240 SQY, the premium is approx. 40-45 L and for Duplex 50-55L. Under Subvention Scheme only 20 % payment is done rest at the time of possession. And under CLP until now 30% payment is done.

Comment

Vatika has introduce the CLUB ONE - an exclusive club located in sector 82. The membership is for life time and total charges is 1.5L + 10.3% service tax. The membersip fee is for a family of four i.e applicant, spouse, and 2 dependents( parents above 50 years of age and children below 21 years of age shall be counted as dependent). The club one is set on 2 acres approx. 1.4 Lacs SQ FT.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X